Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Cycle to the Acropolis
- Explore the Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Ride through peaceful olive groves
- Enjoy delicious Greek cuisine
Start and end in Athens! With the bicycle tour Cycling in Greece, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 8 other destinations in Greece. Cycling in Greece includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Start Athens.
- Day 2: Explore Athens by bike; ferry to Poros Island; cycle to the beach for a swim.
- Day 3: Boat to Galatas and scenic coastal ride to the ancient site of Epidaurus.
- Day 4: Optional visit to the theatre of Epidaurus, cycle to Tolo.
- Day 5: After visiting Nafplio, today's ride takes us into the heart of the Peloponnese to Mycenae.
- Day 6: Explore Nemea, famous for its wine; visit a vineyard; continue to Loutraki.
- Day 7: Bus to Athens; guided tour of the Acropolis.
- Day 8: End Athens.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- CKCarol· September 23, 2018Fantastic trip with a lot of local culture! Excellent food! The guides were wonderful and made for a very pleasurable trip. We had a group of 16 people from all different places.Trip date: September 2018
- SOStephen· May 27, 2018Our two guides were amazing. Niovi and Dimitris took the group out each night for wonderful meals of Greek cooking at its best.Trip date: May 2018
- AKaren Jones· November 09, 2013This was a really interesting & fun trip. The cycling was varied enough to suit all of us.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The palace and stay at Mycenae - and we're not history buffs!What did you think of your group leader?She was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AValerie Murray· October 20, 2013Demanding but enjoyable cycling enhanced by the archeological sites visited, the myths of ancient Greece recounted to us in the warm evenings and the quality, variety and value of the wonderful menus negotiated by our leader.What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKen Astley· June 15, 2013A great holiday combining visits to historical sites I’ve always wanted to visit along with cycle touring and great food. All of the hotels except the one in Athens gave an opportunity for a swim after cycling in either the hotel pool or the sea (in... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKen Astley· June 15, 2013A great holiday combining visits to historical sites IReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AArt Heidebrecht· June 10, 2013The tour is very well organized and operated by knowledgeable guides who were able to tell us about Greek history as well as showing us the pertinent sights along our route. The bicycles which were provided were in very good shape and the guides... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMark Vella· June 09, 2013If you want to combine activity, culture and food(yes food glorious food!) then this is the holiday for you.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The fabulous scenery and humbling archaeological sites were all inspirationalWhat did you... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ATony Chau· June 04, 2013This is our 5th cycling trip with Exodus and we feel this is the best trip that we had. We were blessed with nice blue sky every day. The cycling was just right (as we all made the climbs as a team without any stops in the middle); the roads were quiet... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACaroline Morgan· February 01, 2013Finally reviewing my late summer holiday in January; perhaps that's a good distance, to see what I remember! I'd never been to this part of Greece before, and visiting by bike, plus the initial ferry, was a great way to do it. My overwhelming... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Cycling in Greece
From Athens to Athens
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundaySep 13, 2020SundaySep 20, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,179
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundaySep 20, 2020SundaySep 27, 2020Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$2,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayMay 2, 2021SundayMay 9, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,755
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayMay 16, 2021SundayMay 23, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,755
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayMay 23, 2021SundayMay 30, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,755
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundayJun 13, 2021SundayJun 20, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,755
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundaySep 5, 2021SundaySep 12, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,817
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundaySep 12, 2021SundaySep 19, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,817
- Get Instant ConfirmationSundaySep 19, 2021SundaySep 26, 2021Multiple Room TypesHold space for 48h$1,817
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar