Cycling in Greece
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Cycle to the Acropolis
- Explore the Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Ride through peaceful olive groves
- Enjoy delicious Greek cuisine
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Athens.
- Day 2: Explore Athens by bike; ferry to Poros Island; cycle to the beach for a swim.
- Day 3: Boat to Galatas and scenic coastal ride to the ancient site of Epidaurus.
- Day 4: Optional visit to the theatre of Epidaurus, cycle to Tolo.
- Day 5: After visiting Nafplio, today's ride takes us into the heart of the Peloponnese to Mycenae.
- Day 6: Explore Nemea, famous for its wine; visit a vineyard; continue to Loutraki.
- Day 7: Bus to Athens; guided tour of the Acropolis.
- Day 8: End Athens.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- CKCarol· September 23rd, 2018Fantastic trip with a lot of local culture! Excellent food! The guides were wonderful and made for a very pleasurable trip. We had a group of 16 people from all different places.Trip date: September 2018
- SOStephen· May 27th, 2018Our two guides were amazing. Niovi and Dimitris took the group out each night for wonderful meals of Greek cooking at its best.Trip date: May 2018
- AKaren Jones· November 9th, 2013This was a really interesting & fun trip. The cycling was varied enough to suit all of us.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The palace and stay at Mycenae - and we're not history buffs!What did you think of your group leader?She was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AValerie Murray· October 20th, 2013Demanding but enjoyable cycling enhanced by the archeological sites visited, the myths of ancient Greece recounted to us in the warm evenings and the quality, variety and value of the wonderful menus negotiated by our leader.What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKen Astley· June 15th, 2013A great holiday combining visits to historical sites I’ve always wanted to visit along with cycle touring and great food. All of the hotels except the one in Athens gave an opportunity for a swim after cycling in either the hotel pool or the sea (in... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AKen Astley· June 15th, 2013A great holiday combining visits to historical sites IReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AArt Heidebrecht· June 10th, 2013The tour is very well organized and operated by knowledgeable guides who were able to tell us about Greek history as well as showing us the pertinent sights along our route. The bicycles which were provided were in very good shape and the guides... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AMark Vella· June 9th, 2013If you want to combine activity, culture and food(yes food glorious food!) then this is the holiday for you.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The fabulous scenery and humbling archaeological sites were all inspirationalWhat did you... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ATony Chau· June 4th, 2013This is our 5th cycling trip with Exodus and we feel this is the best trip that we had. We were blessed with nice blue sky every day. The cycling was just right (as we all made the climbs as a team without any stops in the middle); the roads were quiet... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACaroline Morgan· February 1st, 2013Finally reviewing my late summer holiday in January; perhaps that's a good distance, to see what I remember! I'd never been to this part of Greece before, and visiting by bike, plus the initial ferry, was a great way to do it. My overwhelming... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday12 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday19 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,3490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday19 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday26 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,3490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday22 May, 2022EnglishSunday29 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday12 Jun, 2022EnglishSunday19 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday4 Sep, 2022EnglishSunday11 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday11 Sep, 2022EnglishSunday18 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Greece
- Greece Travel Guide
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- 10 Best Cycling Tour Companies
- Amazing Private Bicycle Tours | TourRadar
- Rad & Reisen
- Greece from Athens
- Greece Bicycle
- Small group tour
- 8 days Greece
- Operators in Europe
- Mainland Greece
- Bicycle tours
- Peloponnese Islands tours
- Greece tours
- Europe tours
- Peloponnese Islands
- Mainland Greece