Places You’ll See
Start planning your tour
- Explore the Kunya-Ark 12th century fortress
- Visit Khiva and the Desert sites
- See the khan's old residence
- Have a cup of green tea at the chai-khana (tea-house)
Start and end in Tashkent! With the discovery tour Uzbekistan Uncovered, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Tashkent, Uzbekistan and 7 other destinations in Uzbekistan. Uzbekistan Uncovered includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Day 1: Start Tashkent; city tour.
- Day 2: Fly to Urgench; transfer to Khiva; city tour.
- Day 3: Visit the desert castles of Toprak Qala, Qizil Qala and Ayaz Qala.
- Day 4: Drive across Central Asian Plateau and through desert to Bukhara.
- Days 5-6: Two days to explore Bukhara, including the 12 Century Char Minar, Bolo Khauz Mosque and the old Summer Palace of the Emirs.
- Day 7: Drive via Gijduvan and Rabad Malik to our yurt camp in the desert.
- Day 8: Free time at Aidarkul Lake; visit Nurata, then continue to Samarkand.
- Day 9: Full day tour in Samarkand visiting Registan Square, Ulugbek Observatory and Mausoleum of Tamerlane.
- Day 10: Free morning; return to Tashkent.
- Day 11: End Tashkent
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AAlison· November 05, 2013A wonderful, rewarding holiday in a country that is just waking up to tourism but has so much to offer with lovely, friendly people and mind blowingly fabulous buildings and cities. Be prepared to take the rough with the smooth - the hotels are basic... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAlan· September 05, 2013A brilliant tour. Even the August heat didn't put us off, it just made it better.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Seeing all the amazing holy sites spread across the whole country and realising the amount of effort and money the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAinsley· July 13, 2013A fantastic trip, full of history and sightsWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The whole trip, every day there was something new to see and inspire you, whether it be climbing the minaret of kiva, treking through the desert to an... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAlison· June 18, 2013Uzbekistan is a real undiscovered gem, if you book this tour your friends, family and work colleagues will look at you as though you have gone mad..."your going where?"...but the last laugh will be on them. The people are truly open and welcoming, the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAlison· May 17, 2013A well-organised holiday in a little-known and fascinating country. An intriguing mix of Muslim and Soviet.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I donâ€™t think a single member of our group of sixteen (enormously gifted and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AElizabeth· October 12, 2012Uzbekistan was a total visual feast. Each city we visited was just as amazing as the one before. And the people were really friendly. It was a relatively easy place to be. I would recommend it for a holiday.What was the most inspirational moment of your... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASTEPHANIE· October 02, 2012Absolutely stunning. I'm still overwhelmed by the experience.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Waking up in the yurt camp, with the sun peeking through tiny gaps in the felt roof so it seemed we were looking up at the starrry night... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AEugene· May 29, 2012A very well structured and organized tour through a country still seemingly struggling to modernize and improve the standard of living for it's citizens. Although the people are not overtly religious, Uzbekistan has some of the most beautiful mosques... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAngela· April 17, 2012The trip ensured we saw all the main sights with a knowledgeable guide and also had plenty of time to take photos. I felt comfortable and safe throughout the trip and our guide was very helpful.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ABettina· October 04, 2011A very good trip, with the right balance of sights, free time and experiencing the culture. The monuments were impressive and it was interesting to see how Soviet rule still cast a shadow 20 years after independence. What was the most inspirational... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
From Tashkent to Tashkent
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020TuesdayApr 7, 2020Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,179
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020TuesdayApr 14, 2020Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,349
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020TuesdayApr 28, 2020Sharing a twin roomTotal$2,349
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020TuesdayMay 26, 2020See Similar Tours For These DatesTotal$2,479
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020TuesdayJun 23, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48hTotal$2,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayJul 11, 2020TuesdayJul 21, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48hTotal$2,179
- -9%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 8, 2020TuesdayAug 18, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48hTotal$2,165$1,979
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdayAug 22, 2020TuesdaySep 1, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48hTotal$2,349
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturdaySep 5, 2020TuesdaySep 15, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48hTotal$2,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursdaySep 10, 2020SundaySep 20, 2020Sharing a twin roomHold space for 48hTotal$2,249
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar