- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Explore the Kunya-Ark 12th century fortress
- Visit Khiva and the Desert sites
- See the khan's old residence
- Have a cup of green tea at the chai-khana (tea-house)
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Tashkent; city tour.
- Day 2: Fly to Urgench; transfer to Khiva; city tour.
- Day 3: Visit the desert castles of Toprak Qala, Qizil Qala and Ayaz Qala.
- Day 4: Drive across Central Asian Plateau and through desert to Bukhara.
- Days 5-6: Two days to explore Bukhara, including the 12 Century Char Minar, Bolo Khauz Mosque and the old Summer Palace of the Emirs.
- Day 7: Drive via Gijduvan and Rabad Malik to our yurt camp in the desert.
- Day 8: Free time at Aidarkul Lake; visit Nurata, then continue to Samarkand.
- Day 9: Full day tour in Samarkand visiting Registan Square, Ulugbek Observatory and Mausoleum of Tamerlane.
- Day 10: Free morning; return to Tashkent.
- Day 11: End Tashkent
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AAlison Telfer· November 5th, 2013A wonderful, rewarding holiday in a country that is just waking up to tourism but has so much to offer with lovely, friendly people and mind blowingly fabulous buildings and cities. Be prepared to take the rough with the smooth - the hotels are basic... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAlan Ashman· September 5th, 2013A brilliant tour. Even the August heat didn't put us off, it just made it better.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Seeing all the amazing holy sites spread across the whole country and realising the amount of effort and money the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAinsley Thomson· July 13th, 2013A fantastic trip, full of history and sightsWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The whole trip, every day there was something new to see and inspire you, whether it be climbing the minaret of kiva, treking through the desert to an... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAlison Smith· June 18th, 2013Uzbekistan is a real undiscovered gem, if you book this tour your friends, family and work colleagues will look at you as though you have gone mad..."your going where?"...but the last laugh will be on them. The people are truly open and welcoming, the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAlison Minns· May 17th, 2013A well-organised holiday in a little-known and fascinating country. An intriguing mix of Muslim and Soviet.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I donâ€™t think a single member of our group of sixteen (enormously gifted and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AElizabeth Watson· October 12th, 2012Uzbekistan was a total visual feast. Each city we visited was just as amazing as the one before. And the people were really friendly. It was a relatively easy place to be. I would recommend it for a holiday.What was the most inspirational moment of your... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASTEPHANIE FEARN· October 2nd, 2012Absolutely stunning. I'm still overwhelmed by the experience.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Waking up in the yurt camp, with the sun peeking through tiny gaps in the felt roof so it seemed we were looking up at the starrry night... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AEugene Mensinger· May 29th, 2012A very well structured and organized tour through a country still seemingly struggling to modernize and improve the standard of living for it's citizens. Although the people are not overtly religious, Uzbekistan has some of the most beautiful mosques... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AAngela Grim· April 17th, 2012The trip ensured we saw all the main sights with a knowledgeable guide and also had plenty of time to take photos. I felt comfortable and safe throughout the trip and our guide was very helpful.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?I... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ABettina Vonhornhardt· October 4th, 2011A very good trip, with the right balance of sights, free time and experiencing the culture. The monuments were impressive and it was interesting to see how Soviet rule still cast a shadow 20 years after independence. What was the most inspirational... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 Aug, 2021EnglishTuesday17 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday14 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday28 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishTuesday5 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Apr, 2022EnglishTuesday3 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 May, 2022EnglishTuesday17 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 May, 2022EnglishTuesday31 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Jun, 2022EnglishTuesday14 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday27 Aug, 2022EnglishTuesday6 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Sep, 2022EnglishTuesday27 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,4790% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar