Highlights of the Amalfi Coast
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Admire exquisite views of the stunning Amalfi coastline
- Walk through the ruins in the ancient city of Herculaneum
- Bask in the pristine views on the "Walk of the Gods"
- See the life of the rich and famous on the Isle of Capri
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Bomerano (Agerola).
- Day 2: Sightseeing in Amalfi and picture-perfect Positano.
- Day 3: Visit the legendary archaeological sites of Herculaneum and Pompeii.
- Day 4: Walk part of the spectacular 'Path of the Gods'.
- Day 5: Free day to relax, visit Vesuvius, Sorrento or Naples.
- Day 6: Boat to Capri; free afternoon to explore the island.
- Day 7: Sightseeing in elegant Ravello; visit Villa Cimbrone
- Day 8: End Bomerano (Agerola).
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- DSDavid· November 21st, 2019The tour itself was basically very good, however lots of cafes, attractions/activities and shops etc were closed due to the time of year, which gave the feeling of disappointment. We struggled to find a variety, and sometimes became frustrating. We felt... Show moreTrip date: November 2019
- JGJan· October 21st, 2019This tour was really good value and the itinerary covered all the highlights for sure. We enjoyed the small town atmosphere of Agerola, as it gives you a taste of small town Italy, and also was a nice contrast to the hectic atmosphere in Positano,... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- PCPatricia· October 17th, 2019Really great tour for introduction to the Amalfi Coast, as many things were included. Eduardo is wonderful. Explained plans very well and made sure everyone was included. While all excursions were very interesting, the Path of the Gods walk with lunch... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- BWBernd· October 15th, 2019Edwardo was super he was very organized and made sure all transportation was always on time, he also had regular briefings to update the group on the next day which i appreciated. Edwardo was very knowledgeable and communicated everything to the group... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- SWSherry· October 13th, 2019Highlights of amalfi was a very good tour, with an excellent guide and very good food provided. The hotel was located a long distance from sights to be seen, which meant lots of driving each day on windy roads.....an hour each way on most days. The... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- Dale· September 22nd, 2019Edwardo was an excellent guide had a wonderful time with excellent foodTrip date: September 2019
- TTTINA· September 17th, 2019My guide edwardo was wonderful top shelf. Helped me with lost luggage, and any other little thing i need . The little touches were great made the tripTrip date: September 2019
- KDKenneth· September 15th, 2019My parents enjoyed celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary on thai tour. It was easy for them to navigate with the group, but also have their own personal time to enjoy together. The scenery was astounding and events planned each day. They... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- PJPaul· September 15th, 2019Visited a very good range of interesting places with a nice balance of towns, history/archaeology and walking/nature plus a couple of fun cookery demonstrations. We have a good feel for the area now. Given how busy, crowded and hot it was in early... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- RERenee· August 27th, 2019Fantastic trip! Amazing sites xxTrip date: July 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday19 Jun, 2021EnglishSaturday26 Jun, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,049Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jul, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Jul, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,949Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday7 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday14 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday28 Aug, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday11 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday11 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,1790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday18 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday25 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,1790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday25 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday2 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,1790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday9 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,1790% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday16 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0990% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it possible to request gluten-free meals?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Are the flights included?
- Do I need a visa?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar