Highlights of the Amalfi Coast
- Our saving
- US $ 1,435
- Admire the views of Amalfi coastline
- Visit the ancient city of Herculaneum
- Join the 'Walk of the Gods'
- Take a boat trip to Capri Island
- Rather Poor
- ABAlisonWritten on October 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was very good and enabled us to very easily see the key sights around Naples and the Almafi Coast as part of a longer holiday relaxing on the beach and seeing several sites not covered by the tour. The tour was well organised with interesting fellow travellers and good value for money.Show detailed ratings
- AnonymousWritten on November 7, 20135.0 - ExcellentEach day of the holiday was memorable for the right reasons, beautiful scenery , fascinating historical sites , surprising Naples , good food and atmosphereWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?After hearing Dubious reports about Naples it was a lovely surprise. Probably greatly helped by our guides enthusiasm an knowledge, I left with a smile on my faceWhat did you think of your group leader?The guide Eduardo made the holiday , proud of where he lived and very keen to share it with us all.Do you have any advice for potential travellers?Go, you wont regret itIs there anything else you would like to add?no
- AnonymousWritten on October 26, 20134.0 - GoodAs all previous reviewers have said : good hotel, friendly staff, good food. Beautiful coastal area and some interesting places to visitWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Not inspirational but I really enjoyed the 'walk of the gods' from the hotel to Positano. Lovely coastal path with great viewsWhat did you think of your group leader?I can add nothing original about Eduardo.Â He was informative, organised, very friendly and helpful.Â A real desire for each individual in the group to have the best holiday experience.Â A very real part of what makes this particular trip successfulDo you have any advice for potential travellers?Local bus service can be erratic which can make travelling somewhere on your free day a little difficult.Â There is now a gov tax of 1.50Euro per hotel night which you have to pay.Â Pompeii is an interesting place to visit (which we did on our free day) but I would not bother with a guide, I think you can get a better experience if you read a little of its history before you go and walk around the place by yourself...particularly get away from the 'main' bits all guides show and wander off around the backstreets as there are far more buildings you can wander in and around with far fewer people and far more atmospheric.Is there anything else you would like to add?this trip is so well reviewed that it is difficult to think of something which has not already been said.Â I am glad I went in October rather than the summer months when it would be very hot.Â late Spring would I think be very beautiful in this region.
- AnonymousWritten on October 25, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis is a great trip and fits loads in, in a short space of time! Eduardo was amazing!What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Wow so many to mention, but the best bit was the Walk of the Gods, closely followed by the day on Capri, and of course ice cream in Amalfi!What did you think of your group leader?Eduardo was amazing! He organised our free day fully and spent the day with us too. He was full of information, and worked tirelessly all week. He made us feel like such a special group.Do you have any advice for potential travellers?It can get cold in Bomerano in September, even when it is really warm on the coast so wise to pack some jumpers.Is there anything else you would like to add?The lunch in Ravello took way too long. I'm not sure if there is another option, like lunch in Amalfi before heading up to RavelloÂ but it meant we missed out on seeing another villa which was such a shame.
- AnonymousWritten on October 22, 20134.0 - GoodA mixture of sightseeing and walks.Is there anything else you would like to add?Be prepared to eat loads!
- AnonymousWritten on September 22, 20135.0 - ExcellentExcellent trip for a short week break in a stunning part of Italy with a great group of people and a wonderful tour guide. Well organised, trip itinery flexible and well thought out and worked well. Hotel where we stayed was excellent, lovely staff, superb food there and good all round facilities. Good range of places visited and good balance of time and travel each day.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The Walk of the Gods was my favourite part of the week, such stunning views, great walk along the cliff top and rewarding end in Positano. Great to be able to experience the traffic free side of Italy with walking in clean air and having gorgeous scenery to admire all along the walk. Feel good factor plus fun to chat along route and not overly busy with other walkers either.Â What did you think of your group leader?Eduardo was like having your grandfather guiding the tour, he was fun, friendly and it was awesome that he lived in Bomerano as he knew everyone and everything about the place and was able to answer all the queries and questions. Plus he provide some really good local knowledge and history about the place as well as all the places we visited. He was highly organised, had a great sense of humour and was very patient with all the group and sorted out all our needs and requirements and he made nothing feel like a chore. He also had great energy and was always available to us and looked out for us the whole trip. I would recommend him as a tour leader.Do you have any advice for potential travellers?We had cooler weather in September so worth taking a warm fleece for the evening as it does cool down. Also when you order food at lunch times remember it is Italy so lunch can be a long affair and try to order as a group to share foods rather than as individuals as this is more the Italian way.Is there anything else you would like to add?Many fun moments throughout the week, like the daily ice cream from Amalfi as well as the nightly mojito cocktail to start off the evening was awesome. Great to be able to go into the Hotel kitchens and see how they prepared our food as well as watch them make pizza. Also running through Pompeii as we were going to be late for the bus trying to see as much as we could. So a good all round holiday with fun, sun and scenery that is breath takingly gorgeous.
- AnonymousWritten on September 18, 20135.0 - ExcellentI have truly enjoyed this trip. The scenery is amazing! One of my best holidays so far.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?It was surely the 'Walk of the gods', wherein we left from Bomerano and finished in Positano. Â The scenery is spectacular! Â Also I enjoyed the traditional aspects of Agerola [locality of hotel accomodation]. Â We were lucky to have been at a time when the locals celebrated their annual feast. Â The Agerola people are very welcoming and the food is excellent!What did you think of your group leader?I enjoyed Edwardo's company. Â He is very sociable and being a local, he knows very well the surroundings and even the people! Â Do you have any advice for potential travellers?I would avoid going to Amalfi in hot weather. Â This would spoil the 'walk of the gods'.
- AnonymousWritten on September 5, 20134.0 - GoodA good mixture of walking and sightseeing activities. Friendly, welcoming hotel with great food.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?An awe-inspiring walk around the crater of vesuvius with stunning views of the surrounding landscape.What did you think of your group leader?Friendly and engaging group leader, who did a great job on his first lead on the Amalfi coast.Do you have any advice for potential travellers?Put your valuables into watertight containers on the walks, the weather is unpredictable and your phone/camera could be damaged.Is there anything else you would like to add?A great holiday, the only cons are the unpredictable weather and uncomfortable public transport.
- AnonymousWritten on August 11, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis was a superb holiday, with a good mixture of walking and sight seeing. The scenery was stunning and the hotel staff were outstanding.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Visiting Pompeii, walking up Vesuvius and being able to go round Herculaneum on the free day (which was organised by the hotel).What did you think of your group leader?Christine was an outstanding group leader. She had an enormous local knowledge and nothing was too much trouble. She met us with aÂ smile at the airport and that smile lasted all week. SeveralÂ treats appeared from her rucksack at key moments as well. She is an utterly professional and generous leader who is an asset to Exodus.Do you have any advice for potential travellers?Just beware of the heat if you go in the summer months. Earplugs might help at night as the family next door to the hotel keeps late hours!!Is there anything else you would like to add?The hotel staff were outstanding and organised an optional trip on the rest day which was much appreciated. The holiday met all of my expectations and more: well worth booking this trip.
- AnonymousWritten on June 17, 20135.0 - ExcellentA lovely short holiday, in a beautiful area of Europe. Good for last-minute deciders as requires no preparation. I enjoyed everything - the location, the walks and visits, the very nice group, the hotel, the food....What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Walking round the crater of Vesuvius and looking down from there towards the city of Naples, with its 2 million peopleÂ waiting for the next eruption .....What did you think of your group leader?Very knowledgeable , experienced, well organised, somewhat temperamental :-)Do you have any advice for potential travellers?This is an easy going, relaxed trip. Rather more sitting in a minibus and rather less walking than expected but that was fine for a week. Allow for mixed weather of you go in the spring...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Bomerano (Agerola).
- Day 2: Sightseeing in Amalfi and glorious Ravello.
- Day 3: Visit Herculaneum ruins; up to Vesuvius for short optional walk.
- Day 4: Spectacular 'Walk of the Gods' to Positano; boat to Amalfi.
- Day 5: Free day to relax, visit Pompeii, or take a boat ride along the coast (all optional).
- Day 6: Naples sightseeing including Piazza Plebiscito and the National Museum.
- Day 7: Boat to Capri; free afternoon to explore the island.
- Day 8: End Bomerano (Agerola).
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- This is Amalfi
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Exodus only includes airport transfers at certain arrival and departure times. If you are interested in booking a transfer please contact our Customer Support team for more information.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour will end after breakfast on the last day of the tour at Hotel Due Torri. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of the tour generally starts from Hotel Due Torris and as the first day is just an arrivals day you can arrive at any time. There is, however, an included dinner planned for the evening at approximately 5 pm so we recommend arriving beforehand so you can meet your group and fellow travellers.
Please be aware the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
Highlights of the Amalfi Coast
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Naples8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Naples0 seats left$65USD $1,560
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Naples8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Naples0 seats left$65USD $1,560
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Naples8 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to Naples0 seats left$65USD $1,560
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Naples8 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to NaplesOnly 1 seat left$160$1,595-10%USD $1,435
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Naples8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Naples8 seats left$161$1,625-10%USD $1,464
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Naples8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Naples8 seats left$161$1,625-10%USD $1,464
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Naples8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Naples8 seats left$161$1,625-10%USD $1,464
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Naples8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Naples8 seats left$161$1,625-10%USD $1,464
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Naples8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Naples8 seats left$161$1,625-10%USD $1,464
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Naples8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Naples8 seats left$161$1,625-10%USD $1,464
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Naples.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 November 2018 the full payment of $1,435 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1435 for Highlights of the Amalfi Coast, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Naples (Italy)
- 33 km
- Bomerano (Italy)
- 0 km
- Agerola (Italy)
- 5 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 4 km
- Ravello (Italy)
- 7 km
- Bomerano (Italy)
- 33 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 33 km
- Bomerano (Italy)
- 5 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 13 km
- Pompeii (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,435 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of the Amalfi Coast