Highlights of Turkey
- Tour Operator:
- Exodus Travels
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Explore impressive spice markets
- Uncover the ancient settlements of Troy
- Wander the excavated remains of Ephesus
- Visit Goreme’s unique Open Air Museum
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Start Istanbul.
- Day 2: Transfer to Çanakkale via Gallipoli Peninsula.
- Day 3: Visit the ancient city of Troy; head to the Aegean coastal town of Ayvalik.
- Day 4: Visit the ancient city of Pergamon; afternoon transfer to Kuşadasi.
- Day 5: Visit the historic site of Ephesus and the town of Selçuk.
- Day 6: Explore the limestone cascades of Pamukkale and the Roman ruins of Hierapolis.
- Day 7: Visit Xanthos; transfer to coastal town of Kaş.
- Day 8: Free day to rest or choose from the many activities available.
- Day 9: Transfer to the lively city of Antalya; afternoon sightseeing.
- Day 10: Visit the world-renowned theatre of Aspendos; afternoon transfer to Konya.
- Day 11: Visit the Mevlana Museum then on to the Cappadocia region.
- Day 12: Discover Göreme Open Air Museum and one of Cappadocia's fascinating underground cities.
- Day 13: Transfer to the charming UNESCO-listed town of Safranbolu.
- Day 14: Transfer to Istanbul; afternoon sightseeing including the Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar.
- Day 15: End Istanbul.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- RMRichard· July 3rd, 2019Only two things marred an otherwise outstanding tour. Barbaros was replaced as tour guide part way through the tour. He was too inexperienced for a group of experienced travellers. It's up to Exodus to ensure there staff are up to it before sending them... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- HMHeather· June 11th, 2019Atahan really knew his ancient history he was very professional and the tour ran very smoothly The mic in the bus was sometimes not so clear to hear but when on the ancient sites it became clear as to what Atahan was saying It was a bit rushed in... Show moreTrip date: May 2019
- AMark Radnan· November 5th, 2013A fascinating excursion visiting some very important sites.An illuminating insight into the history, culture and topography of this important "new" nation. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Truth to tell, the trip through Turkey was... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACatherine Felber· October 22nd, 2013An absolutely amazing holiday, done at a leisurely pace with a brilliant local guide - (Fatih) who answered all the questions I put to him. I can highly recommend this tripWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Discovering how hard and to... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ANicky Scammell· January 5th, 2013Thoroughly enjoyed getting a full flavour of Turkey and the chance to immserse myself in the culture. Saw lots of out of the way places that were so interesting, such as an Ottoman house used as a living museum depicting life in those times and the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- APatricia Barber· November 6th, 2012A very interesting trip, especially for those with a fascination for anciant sites as it covers quite a few. Extensive travelling interspered with stops of interest so cannot really be considered "leisurely" in the fact that there isn't very much actual... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AFiona Maccoll· September 12th, 2012This trip allows you to see a fair amout of Turkey and most of the main sites in 14 days. All the sites visited were well worth seeing and I wasn't disappointed by any of them. I now wish I had time to see the rest of the country.What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGarrett Dundon· September 11th, 2012The Highlights of Turkey trip was an excellent introduction to the vast array of fascinating sites around the country.While the intinerary is very full and some travel days are long, all of the places visited were worth the effort.What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJennifer Wright· June 16th, 2012I felt that we spent too much time in the coach.With some tweaking and refinement I am sure this could be avoided.Perhaps cut outPergamum and Troy and less time at the war graves.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Termessos... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJennifer Colls· May 3rd, 2012This was a well thought-out tour which showed us some amazing sights and a good introduction to Turkey and its history. Although it involved a lot of travelling, we had a comfortable bus and our time was efficiently organised with no wastage. Our guide... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 Aug, 2021EnglishSaturday4 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,2490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Sep, 2021EnglishSaturday18 Sep, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,3490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday19 Sep, 2021EnglishSunday3 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,3490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Saturday2 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday16 Oct, 2021Based on Single SupplementSee Similar Tours For These Dates$2,249
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday9 Oct, 2021EnglishSaturday23 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,1490% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday23 Apr, 2022EnglishSaturday7 May, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,1790% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday21 May, 2022EnglishSaturday4 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,2490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday4 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday18 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,3490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday11 Jun, 2022EnglishSaturday25 Jun, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,3490% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday20 Aug, 2022EnglishSaturday3 Sep, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,3490% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar