Highlights of Turkey
- Our saving
- US $ 1,435
- Explore impressive spice markets
- Uncover the ancient settlements of Troy
- Wander the excavated remains of Ephesus
- Visit Goreme’s unique Open Air Museum
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Istanbul.
- Day 2: Transfer to Canakkale via Gallipoli peninsula.
- Day 3: Visit the ancient city of Troy; head to Aegan coastal town Ayvalik.
- Day 4: To Bergama; visit the ancient city of Pergamon; afternoon transfer to Selcuk.
- Day 5: From Selcuk visit the historic site of Ephesus; head to Pamukkale this afternoon.
- Day 6: Explore the limestone cascades of Pamukkale and the Roman ruins of Hierapolis; afternoon transfer to Fethiye.
- Day 7: Depart Fethiye for coastal town Kas.
- Day 8: Free day to rest or choose from the many activities available.
- Day 9: Transfer to the lively city of Antalya.
- Day 10: Visit the Greco-Roman site of Aspendos, famous for its theatre; afternoon transfer to Konya, home of the whirling dervishes.
- Day 11: To the Cappadocia region; visit the Ilhara Valley and the underground city of Derinkuyu.
- Day 12: Visit Cappadocia's Open Air Museum and fairy chimneys.
- Day 13: Transfer to the charming UNESCO listed city of Safranbolu.
- Day 14: Explore Safranbolu; transfer to Istanbul.
- Day 15: End Istanbul.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RichardWritten on July 3, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Only two things marred an otherwise outstanding tour. Barbaros was replaced as tour guide part way through the tour. He was too inexperienced for a group of experienced travellers. It's up to Exodus to ensure there staff are up to it before sending them... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- HeatherWritten on June 11, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Atahan really knew his ancient history he was very professional and the tour ran very smoothly The mic in the bus was sometimes not so clear to hear but when on the ancient sites it became clear as to what Atahan was saying It was a bit rushed in places... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- MRMark RadnanWritten on November 5, 20134.0 - Good
A fascinating excursion visiting some very important sites.An illuminating insight into the history, culture and topography of this important "new" nation. What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Truth to tell, the trip through Turkey was... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- CFCatherine FelberWritten on October 22, 20135.0 - Excellent
An absolutely amazing holiday, done at a leisurely pace with a brilliant local guide - (Fatih) who answered all the questions I put to him. I can highly recommend this tripWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Discovering how hard and to what... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- NSNicky ScammellWritten on January 5, 20134.0 - Good
Thoroughly enjoyed getting a full flavour of Turkey and the chance to immserse myself in the culture. Saw lots of out of the way places that were so interesting, such as an Ottoman house used as a living museum depicting life in those times and the crafts... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- PBPatricia BarberWritten on November 6, 20124.0 - Good
A very interesting trip, especially for those with a fascination for anciant sites as it covers quite a few. Extensive travelling interspered with stops of interest so cannot really be considered "leisurely" in the fact that there isn't very much actual... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- FMFiona MaccollWritten on September 12, 20125.0 - Excellent
This trip allows you to see a fair amout of Turkey and most of the main sites in 14 days. All the sites visited were well worth seeing and I wasn't disappointed by any of them. I now wish I had time to see the rest of the country.What was the most... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- GDGarrett DundonWritten on September 11, 20125.0 - Excellent
The Highlights of Turkey trip was an excellent introduction to the vast array of fascinating sites around the country.While the intinerary is very full and some travel days are long, all of the places visited were worth the effort.What was the most... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JWJennifer WrightWritten on June 16, 20123.0 - Average
I felt that we spent too much time in the coach.With some tweaking and refinement I am sure this could be avoided.Perhaps cut outPergamum and Troy and less time at the war graves.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Termessos... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JCJennifer CollsWritten on May 3, 20124.0 - Good
This was a well thought-out tour which showed us some amazing sights and a good introduction to Turkey and its history. Although it involved a lot of travelling, we had a comfortable bus and our time was efficiently organised with no wastage. Our guide was... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David17th July 2019
Highlights of Turkey
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Istanbul7 seats left$190$1,625-12%USD $1,435
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Istanbul8 seats left$44USD $1,435
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Istanbul8 seats left$44USD $1,435
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Istanbul8 seats left$44USD $1,435
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Istanbul8 seats left$46USD $1,503
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Istanbul8 seats left$46USD $1,503
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Istanbul8 seats left$46USD $1,503
- SaturdayAug 22, 2020from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdaySep 5, 2020to Istanbul8 seats left$46USD $1,503
- SaturdaySep 5, 2020from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdaySep 19, 2020to Istanbul8 seats left$46USD $1,503
- SaturdaySep 19, 2020from Istanbul15 DaysSaturdayOct 3, 2020to Istanbul8 seats left$46USD $1,503
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Istanbul.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 31 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 31 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Exodus Travels. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Exodus Travels. Please familiarise yourself with the Exodus Travels payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Istanbul (Turkey)
- 205 km
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 39 km
- Canakkale (Turkey)
- 29 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 78 km
- Ayvalik (Turkey)
- 47 km
- Bergama (Turkey)
- 131 km
- Selcuk (Turkey)
- 5 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 149 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 145 km
- Fethiye (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,435 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,202 tours in Europe
- covered by 526 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31,062 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours