Start planning your tour
Places You’ll See
- Walk through the Avenue of Volcanoes
- Discover the diversity of the Amazonian Rainforest
- Wander through the famous cloud forest
- Spoil your senses with a visit to Otavalo Indian Market
Start in Quito and end in Guayaquil! With the discovery tour Andes to Amazon, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Quito, Ecuador and 12 other destinations in Ecuador. Andes to Amazon includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Day 1: Start Quito.
- Day 2: Quito city tour; Bellavista Cloud Forest Reserve.
- Day 3: Spot birds in Bellavista; to hacienda.
- Day 4: San Clemente Indigenous Community.
- Day 5: Walk at Cuicocha Crater Lake; visit Indian Otavalo.
- Day 6: Visit Papallacta Hot Springs; to Amazon Rainforest.
- Day 7: Rainforest exploration; AmaZoonico Animal Rescue Centre.
- Day 8: To Banos; visit Devil's Couldron waterfall.
- Day 9: Walk in Chimborazo N.P.; to Riobamba.
- Day 10: 'Devil's Nose' train ride; to Ingapirca and Cuenca.
- Day 11: Half day city tour of Cuenca.
- Day 12: Walk in Cajas N.P.; to Los Chorreras.
- Day 13: Mangrove boat trip; visit cacao plantation.
- Day 14: Depart Guayaquil.
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- ItineraryRather poor
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- AAnonymousJanuary 22, 2019What the trip delivered: The trip was filled with a good variety in landscape, ecosystems, wildlife and culturally. All the Exodus agents where very efficient and gave great pre-trip service. The tour leader was knowledgeable in history, culture and... Show moreExodus Travels commented on this reviewWe are grateful for you taking the time to provide us with a review of your Exodus holiday in Ecuador, but we are very sorry to read that you found some members of your group impacted on the enjoyment of your trip. At Exodus, our established procedure... Show moreTrip date: December 2018
- ANatasha GaborMay 28, 2013Fantastic trip! Ecuador is amazing with so much to see - mountain, rainforest, cloudforest, coastal plain, varied paramo. There are beautiful people, colourful markets, colonial cities, and interesting wilds like jungles or mountain national parks. What... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASue DenyerApril 19, 2013Ecuador is an amazing country, wonderful scenery, wonderful people, a new adventure round every corner not yet swamped by tourism.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?There were so many wonderful experiences, climbing to 5,000m and... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AJane BloomfieldJanuary 22, 2013A great holiday with such variety - should appeal to both those who enjoy the natural world and culture vultures.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?It's the most beautiful country we have ever visited and it is not without variety, even... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AIrene NeilsonNovember 16, 2012If you are into mountain scenery and the natural environment then this is a truly wonderful trip made even more precious by the rich diversity of local dress and customs and the high standard of local accomodation available. Drives can be long but the... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AIan WoodNovember 12, 2012This trip exceeded all my expectations. Ecuador is a fascinating unspoilt country still relativaly free of mass tourism.The tour manager was an expert in his field and full of enthusiasm for his own country.Absolutely brilliant!What was the most... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AChristopher DoranOctober 12, 2012A WELL THOUGHT OUT ITINERARY TAKING IN MANY OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF ECUADOR, INCUDING SOME OF THE MOST DRAMATIC SCENERY I HAVE EVER SEEN IN SUCH A SMALL COUNTRY. WEL.L LED BY OUR GUIDEWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?THE HIGH ALTITUDE... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ACaroline ClarkeAugust 31, 2012Awesome.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The jungle.What did you think of your group leader?Knowledgeable, imformative and helpful.Do you have any advice for potential travellers?Do this trip.Is there anything else you would like to... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- AGeorgina Ruck KeeneJune 25, 2012This trip exceeded expectations. We consistently enjoyed a huge variety of wonderful flowers and other plants, extremes of weather (snow, humidity and hot sun), local customs, culture and history which were only beaten by the wonderful and diverse... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- ASuzanne WattJune 25, 2012Great holiday, more hiking than the trip notes so it was even better than I antcipated. the variation in landscape is incredible.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Getting to 4800m on chimbarzo and having a picnic!Â What did you think... Show moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
Andes to Amazon
From Quito to Guayaquil
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- FridayFeb 14, 2020ThursdayFeb 27, 2020See Similar Tours For These Dates$3,279
- FridayApr 3, 2020ThursdayApr 16, 2020Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$3,099
- FridayJul 31, 2020ThursdayAug 13, 2020Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$3,279
- FridaySep 4, 2020ThursdaySep 17, 2020Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$3,099
- FridaySep 18, 2020ThursdayOct 1, 2020Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$3,099
- FridayOct 23, 2020ThursdayNov 5, 2020Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$3,099
- FridayNov 6, 2020ThursdayNov 19, 2020Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$3,099
- TuesdayDec 22, 2020MondayJan 4, 2021Get Instant ConfirmationSharing a twin roomHold space for 48h$3,099
- Are the flights included?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar