Andes to Amazon
- Our saving
- US $ 2,674
- Walk through the Avenue of Volcanoes
- Discover the diversity of the Amazonian Rainforest
- Wander through the famous cloud forest
- Spoil your senses with a visit to Otavalo Indian Market
- Natasha GaborWritten on May 28, 20135.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip! Ecuador is amazing with so much to see - mountain, rainforest, cloudforest, coastal plain, varied paramo. There are beautiful people, colourful markets, colonial cities, and interesting wilds like jungles or mountain national parks. What was... Read more
- Sue DenyerWritten on April 19, 20135.0 - Excellent
Ecuador is an amazing country, wonderful scenery, wonderful people, a new adventure round every corner not yet swamped by tourism.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?There were so many wonderful experiences, climbing to 5,000m and reaching... Read more
- Jane BloomfieldWritten on January 22, 20135.0 - Excellent
A great holiday with such variety - should appeal to both those who enjoy the natural world and culture vultures.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?It's the most beautiful country we have ever visited and it is not without variety, even... Read more
- Irene NeilsonWritten on November 16, 20125.0 - Excellent
If you are into mountain scenery and the natural environment then this is a truly wonderful trip made even more precious by the rich diversity of local dress and customs and the high standard of local accomodation available. Drives can be long but the... Read more
- Ian WoodWritten on November 12, 20125.0 - Excellent
This trip exceeded all my expectations. Ecuador is a fascinating unspoilt country still relativaly free of mass tourism.The tour manager was an expert in his field and full of enthusiasm for his own country.Absolutely brilliant!What was the most... Read more
- Christopher DoranWritten on October 12, 20125.0 - Excellent
A WELL THOUGHT OUT ITINERARY TAKING IN MANY OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF ECUADOR, INCUDING SOME OF THE MOST DRAMATIC SCENERY I HAVE EVER SEEN IN SUCH A SMALL COUNTRY. WEL.L LED BY OUR GUIDEWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?THE HIGH ALTITUDE WALKS... Read more
- Caroline ClarkeWritten on August 31, 20125.0 - Excellent
Awesome.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The jungle.What did you think of your group leader?Knowledgeable, imformative and helpful.Do you have any advice for potential travellers?Do this trip.Is there anything else you would like to add?I... Read more
- Suzanne WattWritten on June 25, 20125.0 - Excellent
Great holiday, more hiking than the trip notes so it was even better than I antcipated. the variation in landscape is incredible.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Getting to 4800m on chimbarzo and having a picnic!Â What did you think of... Read more
- Georgina Ruck KeeneWritten on June 25, 20125.0 - Excellent
This trip exceeded expectations. We consistently enjoyed a huge variety of wonderful flowers and other plants, extremes of weather (snow, humidity and hot sun), local customs, culture and history which were only beaten by the wonderful and diverse... Read more
- Astrid LaichWritten on April 16, 20125.0 - Excellent
This trip has it all, mountains and vulcanoes, hot springs, water falls, walks in the jungle and cloud forest, seeing indigenous markets and craft, experiencing life in the Amazon jungle, exploring the mangroves and shores of the Pacific, very good food... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Quito.
- Day 2: Quito city tour; Bellavista Cloud Forest Reserve.
- Day 3: Spot birds in Bellavista; to hacienda.
- Day 4: San Clemente Indigenous Community.
- Day 5: Walk at Cuicocha Crater Lake; visit Indian Otavalo.
- Day 6: Visit Papallacta Hot Springs; to Amazon Rainforest.
- Day 7: Rainforest exploration; AmaZoonico Animal Rescue Centre.
- Day 8: To Banos; visit Devil's Couldron waterfall.
- Day 9: Walk in Chimborazo N.P.; to Riobamba.
- Day 10: 'Devil's Nose' train ride; to Ingapirca and Cuenca.
- Day 11: Half day city tour of Cuenca.
- Day 12: Walk in Cajas N.P.; to Los Chorreras.
- Day 13: Mangrove boat trip; visit cacao plantation.
- Day 14: Depart Guayaquil.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the flights included?
Please note that the package and price advertised on TourRadar is only the land price - this does not include flights. Exodus can arrange group flights for customers for an additional charge, as mentioned in the itinerary. If you would like to include these in the package please contact our Travel Experts and we can request these with the tour operator.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Andes to Amazon
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- July 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Quito14 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to London0 seats left$115USD $2,750Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayFeb 15, 2019from Quito14 DaysThursdayFeb 28, 2019to London5 seats left$115USD $2,750
- FridayMar 8, 2019from Quito14 DaysThursdayMar 21, 2019to London0 seats left$118USD $2,827Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Quito14 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to London8 seats left$111USD $2,674
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Quito14 DaysThursdayAug 15, 2019to London8 seats left$111USD $2,674
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Quito14 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to London8 seats left$115USD $2,750
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Quito14 DaysThursdayNov 7, 2019to London8 seats left$118USD $2,827
- FridayNov 8, 2019from Quito14 DaysThursdayNov 21, 2019to London8 seats left$115USD $2,750
- FridayDec 20, 2019from Quito14 DaysThursdayJan 2, 2020to London8 seats left$115USD $2,750
- FridayFeb 14, 2020from Quito14 DaysThursdayFeb 27, 2020to London8 seats left$118USD $2,827
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Quito is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 February 2019 the full payment of $2,674 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2674 for Andes to Amazon, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Quito (Ecuador)
- 14 km
- Bellavista (Ecuador)
- 42 km
- Cuicocha (Ecuador)
- 11 km
- Cotacachi (Ecuador)
- 7 km
- Otavalo (Ecuador)
- 70 km
- Papallacta (Ecuador)
- 117 km
- Banos (Ecuador)
- 44 km
- Chimborazo (Ecuador)
- 31 km
- Riobamba (Ecuador)
- 99 km
- Ingapirca (Ecuador)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,674 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,053 tours in Latin America
- covered by 183 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,096 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Latin America tours