Andes to Amazon
- Our saving
- US $ 2,971
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Walk through the Avenue of Volcanoes
- Discover the diversity of the Amazonian Rainforest
- Wander through the famous cloud forest
- Spoil your senses with a visit to Otavalo Indian Market
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on January 22, 20193.0 - Average
What the trip delivered: The trip was filled with a good variety in landscape, ecosystems, wildlife and culturally. All the Exodus agents where very efficient and gave great pre-trip service. The tour leader was knowledgeable in history, culture and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsExodus Travels commented on this reviewWe are grateful for you taking the time to provide us with a review of your Exodus holiday in Ecuador, but we are very sorry to read that you found some members of your group impacted on the enjoyment of your trip. At Exodus, our established procedure for accepting clients on to tours is that we provide the most detailed and accurate information available in our trip notes, brochure and website, so that clients can assess their own suitability and fitness for specific trips. Given that there are a number of subjective factors that need to be taken into account when assessing a person’s capability for a trip, ultimately it is the decision and responsibility of each individual to choose whether or not the trip is suitable for them. Regrettably, there are occasions where some clients may overestimate their abilities, underestimate the challenge involved or interpret the information that we provide differently. Our booking conditions state that clients should advise us at the time of booking of any condition, medical or otherwise, that might affect their safe participation of a tour or other people’s enjoyment of the trip. We ask clients to be honest and open with us regarding their capabilities and any conditions which may impact on their ability to participate in a trip. In this instance, however, it transpires that some clients did not make Exodus aware of their conditions or medications. Exodus Travels Customer Service
- NGNatasha GaborWritten on May 28, 20135.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip! Ecuador is amazing with so much to see - mountain, rainforest, cloudforest, coastal plain, varied paramo. There are beautiful people, colourful markets, colonial cities, and interesting wilds like jungles or mountain national parks. What was... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- SDSue DenyerWritten on April 19, 20135.0 - Excellent
Ecuador is an amazing country, wonderful scenery, wonderful people, a new adventure round every corner not yet swamped by tourism.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?There were so many wonderful experiences, climbing to 5,000m and reaching... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- JBJane BloomfieldWritten on January 22, 20135.0 - Excellent
A great holiday with such variety - should appeal to both those who enjoy the natural world and culture vultures.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?It's the most beautiful country we have ever visited and it is not without variety, even... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- INIrene NeilsonWritten on November 16, 20125.0 - Excellent
If you are into mountain scenery and the natural environment then this is a truly wonderful trip made even more precious by the rich diversity of local dress and customs and the high standard of local accomodation available. Drives can be long but the... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- IWIan WoodWritten on November 12, 20125.0 - Excellent
This trip exceeded all my expectations. Ecuador is a fascinating unspoilt country still relativaly free of mass tourism.The tour manager was an expert in his field and full of enthusiasm for his own country.Absolutely brilliant!What was the most... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- CDChristopher DoranWritten on October 12, 20125.0 - Excellent
A WELL THOUGHT OUT ITINERARY TAKING IN MANY OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF ECUADOR, INCUDING SOME OF THE MOST DRAMATIC SCENERY I HAVE EVER SEEN IN SUCH A SMALL COUNTRY. WEL.L LED BY OUR GUIDEWhat was the most inspirational moment of your trip?THE HIGH ALTITUDE WALKS... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- CCCaroline ClarkeWritten on August 31, 20125.0 - Excellent
Awesome.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?The jungle.What did you think of your group leader?Knowledgeable, imformative and helpful.Do you have any advice for potential travellers?Do this trip.Is there anything else you would like to add?I... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- SWSuzanne WattWritten on June 25, 20125.0 - Excellent
Great holiday, more hiking than the trip notes so it was even better than I antcipated. the variation in landscape is incredible.What was the most inspirational moment of your trip?Getting to 4800m on chimbarzo and having a picnic!Â What did you think of... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
- GRGeorgina Ruck KeeneWritten on June 25, 20125.0 - Excellent
This trip exceeded expectations. We consistently enjoyed a huge variety of wonderful flowers and other plants, extremes of weather (snow, humidity and hot sun), local customs, culture and history which were only beaten by the wonderful and diverse... Read moreReview collected by Exodus Travels
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Quito.
- Day 2: Quito city tour; Bellavista Cloud Forest Reserve.
- Day 3: Spot birds in Bellavista; to hacienda.
- Day 4: San Clemente Indigenous Community.
- Day 5: Walk at Cuicocha Crater Lake; visit Indian Otavalo.
- Day 6: Visit Papallacta Hot Springs; to Amazon Rainforest.
- Day 7: Rainforest exploration; AmaZoonico Animal Rescue Centre.
- Day 8: To Banos; visit Devil's Couldron waterfall.
- Day 9: Walk in Chimborazo N.P.; to Riobamba.
- Day 10: 'Devil's Nose' train ride; to Ingapirca and Cuenca.
- Day 11: Half day city tour of Cuenca.
- Day 12: Walk in Cajas N.P.; to Los Chorreras.
- Day 13: Mangrove boat trip; visit cacao plantation.
- Day 14: Depart Guayaquil.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Bad by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the flights included?
Please note that the package and price advertised on TourRadar is only the land price - this does not include flights. Exodus can arrange group flights for customers for an additional charge, as mentioned in the itinerary. If you would like to include these in the package please contact our Travel Experts and we can request these with the tour operator.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
Andes to Amazon
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- July 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Quito14 DaysThursdayAug 15, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$124USD $2,971
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Quito14 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to LondonOnly 2 seats left$127USD $3,048
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Quito14 DaysThursdayNov 7, 2019to London5 seats left$136USD $3,269
- FridayNov 8, 2019from Quito14 DaysThursdayNov 21, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat left$133USD $3,202
- FridayDec 20, 2019from Quito14 DaysThursdayJan 2, 2020to London8 seats left$133USD $3,202
- FridayFeb 14, 2020from Quito14 DaysThursdayFeb 27, 2020to London8 seats left$134USD $3,211
- FridayMar 6, 2020from Quito14 DaysThursdayMar 19, 2020to London8 seats left$134USD $3,211
- FridayApr 3, 2020from Quito14 DaysThursdayApr 16, 2020to London8 seats left$134USD $3,211
- FridayJul 31, 2020from Quito14 DaysThursdayAug 13, 2020to London8 seats left$134USD $3,211
- FridaySep 4, 2020from Quito14 DaysThursdaySep 17, 2020to London8 seats left$134USD $3,211
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Recommended for Ecuador. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Quito is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 June 2019 the full payment of $2,971 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2971 for Andes to Amazon, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Quito (Ecuador)
- 14 km
- Bellavista (Ecuador)
- 42 km
- Cuicocha (Ecuador)
- 11 km
- Cotacachi (Ecuador)
- 7 km
- Otavalo (Ecuador)
- 70 km
- Papallacta (Ecuador)
- 117 km
- Banos (Ecuador)
- 44 km
- Chimborazo (Ecuador)
- 31 km
- Riobamba (Ecuador)
- 99 km
- Ingapirca (Ecuador)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,971 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,556 tours in Latin America
- covered by 222 different operators in Latin America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Andes to Amazon