Britain and Ireland Explorer (Preview 2019)
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,803
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Robyn "GEMS OF BRITAIN INCLUDING EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO 2015 Paid more to be with a superior company but found our tickets to the tattoo were the worst possible available. Group was split. Our tickets were for row FF. Which is the very top row, has limited views and cannot see fireworks display. Whereas remainder of group were on the opposite side of the arena and only 5 rows from the bottom. Seriousl..."
Start and end in London! With the discovery tour Britain and Ireland Explorer (Preview 2019), you have a 16 day tour package taking you through London, England and 21 other destinations in Europe. Britain and Ireland Explorer (Preview 2019) includes meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- RLRitaWritten on August 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was the trip of a lifetime for us and we had a wonderful experience. Peter, our guide, was very knowledgeable, witty, and helpful. He worked hard to ensure we had good photo opportunities, understood the history, and knew our options. Amazing time and loved Insight!Show detailed ratings
- SNSharonWritten on September 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe Britain & Ireland Explorer Tour was amazing. Our tour director Matt Lawson was a laugh and so helpfull. The coaches are comfortable and good we have regular toilet breaks. The hotels we stayed in were interesting with character and good conversation topic lol Just found it all soo rushed more than 1 night in places would have been better and def longer in Liverpool and not just a few hours - Shame our travel agent didn't mention extra costs for the extra options as some of these were must do's and if didn't take part would have alot of free time and possibly miss out on must see'sShow detailed ratings
- LHLianeWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentI had a wonderful time. The whole trip went without a problem. The tour guide was unfailingly cheerful, helpful and informative. Fantastic from star to finish.Show detailed ratings
- KCKeithWritten on November 24, 20154.5 - ExcellentWonderful experience, great sights and experiencesShow detailed ratings
- MHMelissaWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentA perfect vacation! Great accommodations, a superb guide (Nigel Hannay), the best driver (Terry), beautiful scenery, excellent options, delicious food, timely transfers and the best people in the world to share it all with. We will definitely choose Insight for our next adventure!Show detailed ratings
- RobynWritten on October 16, 20154.0 - GoodGEMS OF BRITAIN INCLUDING EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO 2015 Paid more to be with a superior company but found our tickets to the tattoo were the worst possible available. Group was split. Our tickets were for row FF. Which is the very top row, has limited views and cannot see fireworks display. Whereas remainder of group were on the opposite side of the arena and only 5 rows from the bottom. Seriously think about choosing another company with better seats.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive London
- Day 2: London, Stratford-upon-Avon and Medieval York.
- Day 3: London, Stratford-upon-Avon and Medieval York.
- Day 4: Durham, Hadrian's Wall and Edinburgh.
- Day 5: Edinburgh, Scotland’s Capital of Culture.
- Day 6: To St. Andrews and on to the Highland Capital of Inverness.
- Day 7: Loch Ness, Glencoe and Loch Lomond.
- Day 8: The English Lakes to Chester.
- Day 9: North Wales and over to Dublin.
- Day 10: In Dublin’s Fair City.
- Day 11: A Journey through Life from Dublin to Killarney.
- Day 12: Ring of Kerry Experience.
- Day 13: Blarney Castle and Waterford.
- Day 14: Across the Irish Sea to Cardiff.
- Day 15: Roman Baths, Stonehenge and London.
- Day 16: Homeward Bound.
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will this tour accommodate vegans?
The tour operator has no problem catering for a vegan diet, however, there are unlikely to be a variety of choices.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Britain and Ireland Explorer (Preview 2019)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from London16 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$423$4,225-10%USD $3,803
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from London16 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to London9 seats left$423$4,225-10%USD $3,803
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from London16 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$430$4,295-10%USD $3,866
- MondayMay 13, 2019from London16 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$443$4,425-10%USD $3,983
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from London16 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to London7 seats left$443$4,425-10%USD $3,983
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from London16 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to London9 seats left$443$4,425-10%USD $3,983
- MondayMay 27, 2019from London16 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to London10+ seats left$443$4,425-10%USD $3,983
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from London16 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to London10+ seats left$443$4,425-10%USD $3,983
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from London16 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to London8 seats left$443$4,425-10%USD $3,983
- MondayJun 10, 2019from London16 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to London10+ seats left$443$4,425-10%USD $3,983
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 November 2018 the full payment of $3,803 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3803 for Britain and Ireland Explorer (Preview 2019), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,510 km.
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 210 km
- Selkirk (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 79 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 103 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,803 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain and Ireland Explorer (Preview 2019)