Britain and Ireland Explorer (Summer 2018, 16 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,696
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Rather Poor
- SNSharonWritten on September 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe Britain & Ireland Explorer Tour was amazing. Our tour director Matt Lawson was a laugh and so helpfull. The coaches are comfortable and good we have regular toilet breaks. The hotels we stayed in were interesting with character and good conversation topic lol Just found it all soo rushed more than 1 night in places would have been better and def longer in Liverpool and not just a few hours - Shame our travel agent didn't mention extra costs for the extra options as some of these were must do's and if didn't take part would have alot of free time and possibly miss out on must see'sShow detailed ratings
- LHLianeWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentI had a wonderful time. The whole trip went without a problem. The tour guide was unfailingly cheerful, helpful and informative. Fantastic from star to finish.Show detailed ratings
- KCKeithWritten on November 24, 20154.5 - ExcellentWonderful experience, great sights and experiencesShow detailed ratings
- MHMelissaWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentA perfect vacation! Great accommodations, a superb guide (Nigel Hannay), the best driver (Terry), beautiful scenery, excellent options, delicious food, timely transfers and the best people in the world to share it all with. We will definitely choose Insight for our next adventure!Show detailed ratings
- RobynWritten on October 16, 20154.0 - GoodGEMS OF BRITAIN INCLUDING EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO 2015 Paid more to be with a superior company but found our tickets to the tattoo were the worst possible available. Group was split. Our tickets were for row FF. Which is the very top row, has limited views and cannot see fireworks display. Whereas remainder of group were on the opposite side of the arena and only 5 rows from the bottom. Seriously think about choosing another company with better seats.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Your Journey Begins
- Day 2: Arrive London
- Day 3: London, Stratford-upon-Avon and Medieval York.
- Day 4: Durham, Hadrian's Wall and Edinburgh.
- Day 5: Edinburgh, Scotland’s Capital of Culture.
- Day 6: To St. Andrews and on to the Highland Capital of Inverness.
- Day 7: Loch Ness, Glencoe and Loch Lomond.
- Day 8: The English Lakes to Chester.
- Day 9: North Wales and over to Dublin.
- Day 10: In Dublin’s Fair City.
- Day 11: A Journey through Life from Dublin to Killarney.
- Day 12: Ring of Kerry Experience.
- Day 13: Blarney Castle and Waterford.
- Day 14: Across the Irish Sea to Cardiff.
- Day 15: Roman Baths, Stonehenge and London.
- Day 16: Homeward Bound.
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 1, 2016
Will this tour accommodate vegans?
The tour operator has no problem catering for a vegan diet. This does not mean that you'll be given a range of choices for all of the included meals, it guarantees that you will be provided with a meal you can actually eat.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Natalie26th January 2018
Britain and Ireland Explorer (Summer 2018, 16 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- FridayMay 4, 2018from London16 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to London0 seats left$167USD $4,008
- FridayMay 11, 2018from London16 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to London8 seats left$167USD $4,008
- SundayMay 13, 2018from London16 DaysMondayMay 28, 2018to London7 seats left$172USD $4,123
- FridayMay 18, 2018from London16 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to London0 seats left$172USD $4,123
- FridayMay 25, 2018from London16 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to London0 seats left$172USD $4,123
- SundayMay 27, 2018from London16 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to London7 seats left$172USD $4,123
- FridayJun 8, 2018from London16 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to London10+ seats left$172USD $4,123
- SundayJun 10, 2018from London16 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to London0 seats left$172USD $4,123
- FridayJun 15, 2018from London16 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to London8 seats left$172USD $4,123Instant BookHold my
- FridayJun 22, 2018from London16 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to London0 seats left$172USD $4,123
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 June 2018 the full payment of $3,696 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3696 for Britain and Ireland Explorer (Summer 2018, 16 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 210 km
- Selkirk (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 79 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 103 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,696 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain and Ireland Explorer (Summer 2018, 16 Days)