Britain & Ireland Explorer (2020, 15 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,803
- Visit the birthplace of William Shakespeare
- Learn of the history of the iconic Hadrian's Wall
- Wander through the ancient Edinburgh Castle
- Fall in love with the natural beauty of the Lake District
- Keep an eye out for the legendary monster of Loch Ness
- Enjoy the craic during an Irish pub evening with the group
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Insight Vacations
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to London.
- Day 2: London, Stratford-upon-Avon and Medieval York.
- Day 3: Durham, Hadrian's Wall and Edinburgh.
- Day 4: Scotland’s Capital of Culture.
- Day 5: St. Andrews and Inverness.
- Day 6: Loch Ness and Glencoe.
- Day 7: The English Lakes to Chester.
- Day 8: North Wales and over to Dublin.
- Day 9: In Dublin’s Fair City.
- Day 10: From Dublin to Killarney.
- Day 11: Ring of Kerry Experience.
- Day 12: Blarney Castle and Waterford.
- Day 13: Across the Irish Sea to Cardiff.
- Day 14: Roman Baths, Stonehenge and London.
- Day 15: Homeward Bound.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AAnnemarieFanthamWritten on August 24, 20194.0 - Good
Cruise Director was the best, very well organised, great with everyone, her knowledge and information on the countries we visited was exceptional. Always happy & smiling, Meagan you were the best. Must add our Coach Driver Nathan was great as well driving... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you so much for sharing this with us. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed every bit of your Insight Vacations experience; from our very knowledgeable staff to our wide-ranging itinerary. Most of all, we truly look forward to our next journey together soon.
- WernerWritten on August 7, 20194.5 - Excellent
Shawn kept our group well organized. It was a pleasure having him as our tour director.Show detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are delighted to learn that your experience in Europe with Insight Vacations was a total success. We are even happier to hear that our tailored itinerary allowed you to see all the magnificent sights and cities of Britain and Ireland. Furthermore, we look forward to sharing more amazing destinations with you in the near future.Review collected by Insight Vacations
- MicheleWritten on June 14, 20195.0 - Excellent
Amazing places in such a short time; my first overseas trip thrilling to see where my family came from; comfortable coach small friendly group. David was brilliant, his knowledge of places and history is encyclopaediac; I became ill during the trip and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewWe are delighted to learn that your experience on the Britain and Ireland Explorer tour exceeded all your expectations. We are very proud to hear about the professionalism and passion shown by our staff throughout your time on the road. Furthermore, we are very happy to have been given the opportunity to host you and we hope that you were able to take in all the wonderful sights during your time on the road.Review collected by Insight Vacations
- NBNormanWritten on May 9, 20195.0 - Excellent
Originally we were booked on another trip but due to insufficient numbers we were offered this trip. The best thing that could have happened. Great trip all round, great company and excellent tour guideShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you so much for sharing this with us. We are very happy to learn that you enjoyed every bit of your Insight Vacations experience through Britain and Ireland; from our very knowledgeable and attentive staff to our wide-ranging itinerary. Most of all, we are extremely pleased that we were able to help you create some unforgettable memories.
- RLRitaWritten on August 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was the trip of a lifetime for us and we had a wonderful experience. Peter, our guide, was very knowledgeable, witty, and helpful. He worked hard to ensure we had good photo opportunities, understood the history, and knew our options. Amazing time and... Read more
- SNSharonWritten on September 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Britain & Ireland Explorer Tour was amazing. Our tour director Matt Lawson was a laugh and so helpfull. The coaches are comfortable and good we have regular toilet breaks. The hotels we stayed in were interesting with character and good conversation... Read more
- LHLianeWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a wonderful time. The whole trip went without a problem. The tour guide was unfailingly cheerful, helpful and informative. Fantastic from star to finish.
- KCKeithWritten on November 24, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful experience, great sights and experiences
- MHMelissaWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A perfect vacation! Great accommodations, a superb guide (Nigel Hannay), the best driver (Terry), beautiful scenery, excellent options, delicious food, timely transfers and the best people in the world to share it all with. We will definitely choose Insight... Read more
- RobynWritten on October 16, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
GEMS OF BRITAIN INCLUDING EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO 2015 Paid more to be with a superior company but found our tickets to the tattoo were the worst possible available. Group was split. Our tickets were for row FF. Which is the very top row, has limited... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will this tour accommodate vegans?
The tour operator has no problem catering for a vegan diet, however, there are unlikely to be a variety of choices.
- #InsightMoments - Hurling in Kilkenny
- Discover Ireland with Insight Vacations
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
- Meet the Travel Director - Sharon Tooman
- Discover England with Insight Vacations
Guides who have led this tour
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Cameron13th July 2019
Britain & Ireland Explorer (2020, 15 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from London15 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to London7 seats leftUSD $4,225Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from London15 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to London8 seats left$423$4,225-10%USD $3,803Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from London15 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to London7 seats leftUSD $4,275Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from London15 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to London8 seats leftUSD $4,350Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from London15 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to London0 seats leftUSD $4,350Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMay 11, 2020from London15 DaysMondayMay 25, 2020to London10+ seats left$450$4,495-10%USD $4,046Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from London15 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to London10+ seats leftUSD $4,495Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from London15 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to London9 seats left$450$4,495-10%USD $4,046Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from London15 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to London10+ seats left$450$4,495-10%USD $4,046Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from London15 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to London10+ seats left$450$4,495-10%USD $4,046Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 24 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 24 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Insight Vacations. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Insight Vacations. Please familiarise yourself with the Insight Vacations payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 210 km
- Selkirk (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 79 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 103 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,803 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,522 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain & Ireland Explorer (2020, 15 Days)