Britain & Ireland Explorer (2019, 15 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,915
- Rather Poor
- RLRitaWritten on August 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was the trip of a lifetime for us and we had a wonderful experience. Peter, our guide, was very knowledgeable, witty, and helpful. He worked hard to ensure we had good photo opportunities, understood the history, and knew our options. Amazing time and... Read more
- SNSharonWritten on September 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Britain & Ireland Explorer Tour was amazing. Our tour director Matt Lawson was a laugh and so helpfull. The coaches are comfortable and good we have regular toilet breaks. The hotels we stayed in were interesting with character and good conversation... Read more
- LHLianeWritten on December 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a wonderful time. The whole trip went without a problem. The tour guide was unfailingly cheerful, helpful and informative. Fantastic from star to finish.
- KCKeithWritten on November 24, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful experience, great sights and experiences
- MHMelissaWritten on November 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A perfect vacation! Great accommodations, a superb guide (Nigel Hannay), the best driver (Terry), beautiful scenery, excellent options, delicious food, timely transfers and the best people in the world to share it all with. We will definitely choose Insight... Read more
- RobynWritten on October 16, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
GEMS OF BRITAIN INCLUDING EDINBURGH MILITARY TATTOO 2015 Paid more to be with a superior company but found our tickets to the tattoo were the worst possible available. Group was split. Our tickets were for row FF. Which is the very top row, has limited... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to London.
- Day 2: Stratford and Medieval York.
- Day 3: Durham, Hadrian's Wall and Edinburgh.
- Day 4: Scotland’s Capital of Culture.
- Day 5: St. Andrews and Inverness.
- Day 6: Loch Ness and Glencoe.
- Day 7: The English Lakes to Chester.
- Day 8: North Wales and over to Dublin.
- Day 9: In Dublin’s Fair City.
- Day 10: From Dublin to Killarney.
- Day 11: Ring of Kerry Experience.
- Day 12: Blarney Castle and Waterford.
- Day 13: Across the Irish Sea to Cardiff.
- Day 14: Roman Baths, Stonehenge and London.
- Day 15: Homeward Bound.
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will this tour accommodate vegans?
The tour operator has no problem catering for a vegan diet, however, there are unlikely to be a variety of choices.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
Britain & Ireland Explorer (2019, 15 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from London15 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$435$4,350-10%USD $3,915+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from London15 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to London9 seats left$435$4,350-10%USD $3,915+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from London15 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to LondonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $4,425+ $25 Government V A T TaxBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from London15 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to London8 seats leftUSD $4,495+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from London15 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to London8 seats left$450$4,495-10%USD $4,046+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- MondayMay 13, 2019from London15 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$460$4,595-10%USD $4,136+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from London15 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to London7 seats left$460$4,595-10%USD $4,136+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from London15 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to London9 seats left$460$4,595-10%USD $4,136+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- MondayMay 27, 2019from London15 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$460$4,595-10%USD $4,136+ $25 Government V A T Tax
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from London15 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$460$4,595-10%USD $4,136+ $25 Government V A T Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland , Scotland and Wales
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 January 2019 the full payment of $3,915 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3915 for Britain & Ireland Explorer (2019, 15 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 133 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 210 km
- Selkirk (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 49 km
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- 70 km
- Pitlochry (Scotland)
- 79 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 27 km
- Inverness (Scotland)
- 103 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,915 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Britain & Ireland Explorer (2019, 15 Days)