Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,309
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Walk around the old city of Istanbul
- Visit the hot thermal pools at Hierapoli
- Follow the ancient Silk Road to Konya
- Explore the surreal landscape of Cappadocia
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Encounters Travel:Write a review
- Review about another Encounters Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThis tour was really well put together, a great mix of memorial service for ANZAC as well as a great holiday to Turkey. ... Read more
- Veena Lawrence's review about another Encounters Travel tour4.0 - GoodWe were not given accurate information by Encounters Travel. While this was being resolved, my parents experienced harassment and... Read more
- Shanthi Sivananthan's review about another Encounters Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour was very good and covered most of the sights that I wanted to see. The City tour on day 2 was only for half day... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive into Istanbul. Transfer to hotel
- Day 2: Istanbul. Old city tour
- Day 3: Gallipoli battlefields and memorials tour
- Day 4: Tour of Troy and the Acropolis of Pergamum
- Day 5: Kusadasi. Ephesus Roman ruins tour
- Day 6: Drive to Pamukkale and Hieropolis
- Day 7: Drive the Silk Road to Konya
- Day 8: Cappadocia. Full day tour
- Day 9: Cappadocia. Drive to Ankara. Return to Istanbul
- Day 10: Istanbul. Free time. Transfer to airport
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Gallipoli10 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$215$1,669-13%USD $1,454
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Gallipoli10 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$215$1,669-13%USD $1,454
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Gallipoli10 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$215$1,669-13%USD $1,454
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Gallipoli10 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$215$1,669-13%USD $1,454
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Gallipoli10 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$215$1,669-13%USD $1,454
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Gallipoli10 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$215$1,669-13%USD $1,454
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Gallipoli10 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$215$1,669-13%USD $1,454
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Gallipoli10 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$215$1,669-13%USD $1,454
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Gallipoli10 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$215$1,669-13%USD $1,454
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Gallipoli10 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Istanbul10+ seats left$215$1,669-13%USD $1,454
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Gallipoli is the starting point and Istanbul is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Encounters Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $1,309 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1309 for Anatolian Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Encounters Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Encounters Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,573 km.
- Gallipoli (Turkey)
- 39 km
- Anzac Cove (Turkey)
- 37 km
- Troy (Turkey)
- 122 km
- Pergamum (Turkey)
- 135 km
- Ephesus (Turkey)
- 149 km
- Pamukkale (Turkey)
- 296 km
- Konya (Turkey)
- 224 km
- Cappadocia (Turkey)
- 222 km
- Ankara (Turkey)
- 350 km
- Istanbul (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,309 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Anatolian Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours