Journey to Angkor Wat - 15 days
- Tour Operator:
- On The Go Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 5 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Halong Bay
- Hoi An
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Can Tho
- Phnom Penh
- Angkor Wat
- Siem Reap
- Discover the spectacular sights, delectable cuisine and rich history of Vietnam and Cambodia
- Journey from the limestone peaks of Halong Bay, to the magnificent temples of Angkor
- Visit enchanting Hoi An, imperial Hue, Ho Chi Minh City and the bustling Mekong Delta
- Day 1: Hanoi
- Day 2: Halong Bay
- Day 3: Hanoi cyclo ride
- Day 4: Hue
- Day 5: Road of the Ocean Clouds
- Day 6-7: Tra Que village & free time
- Day 8: The Mekong Delta
- Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 10: Chu Chi Tunnels, Phnom Penh
- Day 11: Phnom Penh
- Day 12: Siem Reap & Angkor Wat
- Day 13: Angkor Thom & NGO circus project
- Day 14: Tonle Sap Lake
- Day 15: Siem Reap
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by On The Go Tours
On The Go offer tours to a variety of destinations worldwide, while specialising in travel for those who are wanting to have fun, yet still have a cultural experience. The experienced team at On The Go provide carefully planned tours, as well as personalised tailor-made holidays! For those wanting the highest level of service as well as having a passion for being adventurous, On The Go Tours are a great company to travel with.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- TTerri· January 21st, 2022I have never been to Southeast Asia and this tour gave me a fantastic insight into the incredible culture! This trip included EVERYTHING and our guides were just amazing! The Hoi An Street Eats was one of my highlights so would definitely recommend it!... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewThank you for taking the time to post such wonderful feedback!Trip date: September 2019
- Robert· January 25th, 2020This trip included most of the highlights of Vietnam and Cambodia. It was stress free due to everything being organised efficiently. The pace was good and provision was made for people struggling with the more strenuous parts. There is quite a lot of... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewThankyou very much for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent trip with On The Go Tours. We are pleased you had a wonderful time. Feedback in very important to us to not only congratulate our teams who have done a wonderful job but to also... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- AAdele Donna Dreadon· December 17th, 2019We really enjoyed the tour and found it very interesting. Our guide Ken was fantastic. He was very informative and always made sure we knows what to do and when Everything was on time and we were never waiting around. He always made sure we knew... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewThank you so much for the positive feedback!Trip date: September 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- AClaire Elizabeth Mccaffrey· December 17th, 2019This was our first time on an organised tour so we were not sure what to expect. It turned out to be an excellent experience all round. Firstly Vietnam was beautiful and the people friendly. The tour was designed to give the maximum taste of Vietnam in... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewMany thanks for the great review!Trip date: September 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- AGail Maree Myers· December 17th, 2019I have been on many tours in my travels but would have to say they my tour of Vietnam with Ken as our guide was without doubt the most pleasurable tour I have done. Whist the country was amazing to see it was Kenwho made it such an amazing tour. He... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewWe are so pleased you enjoyed your stay!Trip date: August 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- AMartin Robert Bouzaid· December 17th, 2019This was my first group tour - and I have to say it could not have been better. Both my son and I had an excellent holiday and it lived up to all our expectations. Every little detail was thought through. All three guides were excellent. They were... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewThanks for the fantastic review!Trip date: August 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- AMatthew Charles Forward· December 17th, 2019During our tour we had 3 guides. Whilst both Nina and Jacky were great Quan was exceptional. Quan,s personable traits complimented his experience & knowledge throughout Vietnam are 1st class. Quan genuinely showed empathy and care for all in our group... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewWe are so pleased you enjoyed your stay!Trip date: August 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- ABonnie Thorpe· December 17th, 2019This was our first guided tour and it was great. Quan was a perfect tour guide. He was helpful, informative, amusing and made the trip a truely enjoyable experience. His organisational skills were excellent and the entire group all commented on what a... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewThank you so much for the wonderful review!Trip date: August 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- AJane Robina Rowe· December 17th, 2019Not having travelled to SE Asia before, I think that the tour covered all aspects of a very real Vietnam from Hanoi with its sights and smells and chaotic traffic, to Hoi An with its crafts, markets and it's lanterns that transform the town at night and... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewWe are so pleased you enjoyed your stay!Trip date: August 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
- ACharles Donovan Rich· December 17th, 2019There was activities arranged in each country we visited that we would never have done if we had arranged the trip ourselves, from working in the paddy fields in Loas, spending the night on a luxury junk in Vietnam and visiting the floating village on... Show moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewMany thanks for the great review!Trip date: August 2019Review collected by On The Go Tours
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- -15%Saturday1 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,345$1,993
- Saturday15 Apr, 2023Saturday29 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,345
- Saturday29 Apr, 2023Saturday13 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,345
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday13 May, 2023Saturday27 May, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,245Book With Flexibility
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday27 May, 2023Saturday10 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,245Book With Flexibility
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday10 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,245$1,683Book With Flexibility
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday24 Jun, 2023Saturday8 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,245$1,6830% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday15 Jul, 2023Saturday29 Jul, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,245$1,6830% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday29 Jul, 2023Saturday12 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,245$1,6830% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
- -25%Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday5 Aug, 2023Saturday19 Aug, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$2,245$1,6830% Interest InstalmentsBook With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are children allowed on this tour?
Due to the nature of the tour and the activities involved, children under the age of 16 years old are unable to join the tour. If you like some guidance of finding a more suited tour for your family, please contact our team of Travel Experts.
- What hotels do you use for the "Journey to Angkor Wat" Tour?
The hotels listed below are ones which On The Go frequently use on this tour. Please note that On The Go reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
- Sunway Hotel, Hanoi
- The Ann Hotel, Hanoi
- Bhaya Classic Junk Boat, Halong Bay
- Syrena Junk Boat, Halong Bay
- Mondial Hotel, Hue
- Vinh Hung Riverside Resort, Hoi An
- Thanh Binh Riverside hotel, Hoi An
- Victoria Hotel Can Tho, Can Tho
- Iris Hotel, Can Tho
- Northern Hotel, Saigon
- Harmony Phnom Penh Hotel, Phnom Penh
- Angkor Paradise Hotel , Siem Reap
- What is the group size on this tour?
The maximum group size for this particular tour is 24 people per group.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, G. As a traveller from England you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F, G.
- Type ACambodia and Vietnam
- Type BCambodia and Vietnam
- Type CCambodia and Vietnam
- Type ECambodia and Vietnam
- Type FCambodia and Vietnam
- Type GVietnam
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Cambodia and Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Cambodia and Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Cambodia and Vietnam. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Cambodia and Vietnam. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Cambodia and Vietnam. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Cambodia and Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Cambodia and Vietnam. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Cambodia and Vietnam. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 27th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 27th, 2023, a minimum payment of $300 is required to confirm your booking with On The Go Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and On The Go Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "On The Go Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of On The Go Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the On The Go Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Asia
- Vietnam Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Asia from Hanoi
- Asia In-depth Cultural
- 15 days Asia
- From Hanoi to Siem Reap
- Operators in Asia
- Journey to Angkor Wat - 15 days Tours in Vietnam
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Vietnam Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Historical Tours
- Vietnam tours
- Cambodia tours