- Our saving
- US $ 3,904
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Journey past crystal clear lakes and towering mountains.
- See the awe-inspiring Franz Josef Glacier.
- Cruise on the magical waters of Milford Sound.
- Let loose in the adventure capital of Queenstown.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- William Paterson's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Good balance to tour and guides/ drivers were excellent.
- Hiep Do's review about another AAT Kings tour4.5 - Excellent
Fantastic! We love the country, view much more , it amazing
- Denyse Demers's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Christchurch
- Day 2: Christchurch – Omarama
- Day 3: Omarama – Dunedin
- Day 4: Dunedin – Milford Sound
- Day 5: Milford Sound – Queenstown
- Day 6: Queenstown - Free Time
- Day 7: Queenstown - Free Time
- Day 8: Queenstown – Franz Josef
- Day 9: Franz Josef – Punakaiki
- Day 10: Punakaiki – Nelson
- Day 11: Nelson - Free Time
- Day 12: Nelson – Wellington
- Day 13: Wellington - Free Time
- Day 14: Farewell from Wellington
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- AAT Kings
- AAT Kings - Meet Mark and New Zealand
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from Christchurch14 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Wellington7 seats left$121USD $3,904
- ThursdayOct 10, 2019from Christchurch14 DaysWednesdayOct 23, 2019to Wellington7 seats left$131USD $4,219
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from Christchurch14 DaysWednesdayDec 11, 2019to Wellington8 seats left$131USD $4,219
- ThursdayDec 19, 2019from Christchurch14 DaysWednesdayJan 1, 2020to Wellington7 seats left$131USD $4,219
- ThursdayJan 2, 2020from Christchurch14 DaysWednesdayJan 15, 2020to Wellington10+ seats left$131USD $4,219
- ThursdayJan 30, 2020from Christchurch14 DaysWednesdayFeb 12, 2020to Wellington8 seats left$131USD $4,219
- ThursdayFeb 6, 2020from Christchurch14 DaysWednesdayFeb 19, 2020to Wellington8 seats left$131USD $4,219
- ThursdayFeb 20, 2020from Christchurch14 DaysWednesdayMar 4, 2020to Wellington10+ seats left$131USD $4,219
- ThursdayMar 12, 2020from Christchurch14 DaysWednesdayMar 25, 2020to Wellington10+ seats left$131USD $4,219
- ThursdayApr 9, 2020from Christchurch14 DaysWednesdayApr 22, 2020to Wellington$131USD $4,219
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Christchurch is the starting point and Wellington is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AAT Kings to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 August 2019 the full payment of $3,904 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3904 for Southern Spirit, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 239 km
- Omarama (New Zealand)
- 160 km
- Dunedin (New Zealand)
- 242 km
- Milford Sound (New Zealand)
- 71 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 222 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 168 km
- Punakaiki (New Zealand)
- 187 km
- Nelson (New Zealand)
- 125 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,904 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,348 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 95 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,372 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours