Canadian Rockies: National Parks Eastbound
- Our saving
- US $ 2,473
- Explore the city of Vancouver
- Watch the sunset in Tofino
- Enjoy a stunning drive to Whistler
- Visit Wells Gray Park
- Discover the town of Banff
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Travel style
- Adventure, Mountain Hikes, Wildlife, Hiking & Trekking
- G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver/Victoria (1L)
- Day 3: Victoria/Tofino (1B, 1D)
- Day 4: Tofino (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5: Tofino/Whistler (1B, 1D)
- Day 6: Whistler (1B, 1L)
- Day 7: Whistler/Wells Gray Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 8: Wells Gray Park (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 9: Wells Gray Park/Jasper (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 10: Jasper (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 11: Jasper/Lake Louise (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 12: Lake Louise (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 13: Lake Louise/Banff (1B, 1L)
- Day 14: Banff/Calgary (1B, 1L)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MaaikeWritten on October 2, 20195.0 - Excellent
Great trip with beautifull destinations, a very nice group and a good tour guide!Show detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYES! happy to hear it - thanks Maaike.Review collected by G Adventures
- JessWritten on September 27, 20195.0 - Excellent
Hiking, waterfalls, stunning scenery, mountains, emerald lakes, glaciers, wildlife and a brilliant guide and tour group. This was a fast paced, but fantastic tour that I would highly recommend. I will definitely be going back to West CanadaShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thanks Jess.Review collected by G Adventures
- CTChrisWritten on October 20, 20183.0 - Average
The tour was very rushed. I felt we did not have time to explore the areas. I appreciate there is a lot of road travelling which I was expecting but we made numerous stops at gas stations for rest breaks and at supermarkets. This just added on extra... Read moreShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the detailed review here Chris. It seems we have a number of things to work on. Our apolagies things didn't go according to plan here.
- JJessica AWritten on September 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
CEO was just so much fun know so much information and was just a load of fun! Make sure everyone was happy and getting to see everythingReview collected by G Adventures
- AAndreas SWritten on September 19, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The main reason is that I liked the international composition of the group very much. But also because we were able to see a lot of a foreign country in a very short time. However, I would have liked our guide to give me more information about the areas we... Read moreReview collected by G Adventures
- JJake SWritten on September 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was well organised didn't have to worry about anything. Jon our CEO done a good job answering all my questions.Review collected by G Adventures
- MManuela HWritten on September 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
well organized, good structured tour. Very beautiful hikes. Some more background information would be niceReview collected by G Adventures
- HHanna GWritten on September 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
You get to know new people, you see wonderful places in a group..Review collected by G Adventures
- VValerie SWritten on September 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
great experience with fab guideReview collected by G Adventures
- HHelena MWritten on September 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a great Time at this gadventure camping Trip, with awesome People.Review collected by G Adventures
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
Canadian Rockies: National Parks Eastbound
- Upcoming departures
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Vancouver14 DaysFridayJun 26, 2020to Calgary9 seats left$76USD $2,473
- MondayJun 15, 2020from Vancouver14 DaysSundayJun 28, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$76USD $2,473
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Vancouver14 DaysFridayJul 3, 2020to Calgary8 seats left$76USD $2,473
- MondayJun 22, 2020from Vancouver14 DaysSundayJul 5, 2020to Calgary9 seats left$76USD $2,473
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Vancouver14 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to Calgary9 seats left$76USD $2,473
- MondayJun 29, 2020from Vancouver14 DaysSundayJul 12, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$76USD $2,473
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Vancouver14 DaysFridayJul 17, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$81USD $2,618
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Vancouver14 DaysFridayJul 24, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$81USD $2,618
- MondayJul 13, 2020from Vancouver14 DaysSundayJul 26, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$81USD $2,618
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Vancouver14 DaysFridayJul 31, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$81USD $2,618
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 22 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with G Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of G Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the G Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 94 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 203 km
- Tofino (Canada)
- 238 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 311 km
- Wells Gray Provincial Park (Canada)
- 162 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 206 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 26 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 46 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 139 km
- Calgary (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,473 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,981 tours in North America
- covered by 109 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadian Rockies: National Parks Eastbound