Secrets of Esperance Camping Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 651
- Camp under the stars
- Hike at Frenchmen's Peak
- Hike to The Diamond Tree
- See giant stalagmites and stalactites
- Age range
- 16 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Coastal Walks, Hiking & Trekking, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- DariWritten on October 29, 20185.0 - Excellent
No regrets booking this tour. Awesome guide and small group. The destinations are stunning. The food was delicious with a great variety. Despite the driving we still managed to see so many places and spend quality time at the beaches and hiking. It was... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for jumping on board and we are super happy to hear you had a great time! We love seeing all those stars as we do work hard to give travellers the best experience through our incredible destinations. Until next time happy travels! Anna
- NNirajTailorWritten on October 14, 20183.5 - Good
Very poor selection of food and inadequate coverage of Esperance and Albany. Glorious sunsets and seasides which were the focal points. The tour could have benefited from an extra couple of days inclusive of Kalgoorlie, Esperance and Albany.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review Niraj. It looks like you travelled with us nearly two years ago now so since then there have been tweaks made to improve the food and we are sorry you didn't enjoy the meals. There are limitations when travelling in remote areas and cooking on campfires but our guides do place a high emphasis on cooking a variety of healthy foods to keep everyone fuelled! We actually have a new 6 Day Accommodated tour which stays in the townships of Albany and Esperance giving people a little bit more time in these places too. Take care Anna
- KKarenCanutoWritten on October 14, 20184.5 - Excellent
Everything was great our tour guide Natalie was awesome. The bus needs a GPS and the heating did not work. Recharging phones was problematic, the bus also needed a net to dry out wet teatowels.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review Karen and we are glad you had an awesome time! Just in regards to the heater this was the first tour of the season so we were unaware it was not working (not something the mechanics test) and can confirm that has been fixed. We apologise for this! Guides are required to have a GSP (or most use their phone which we provide data for) although its really only the first couple of tours they use them. As you know this was Nat's first tour so she was still learning the ropes. You mentioned recharging phones was problematic and yes it is not something we really offer and do warn people in our itineraries and pre-departure pack that there is limited reception and charging in these remote places. Part of getting back to nature! Thanks for jumping on board with Nullarbor Traveller to explore Western Australia's South West and until next time, happy travels! Hassie Owner
- JJanainaWritten on October 13, 20182.5 - Average
be more organised with shopping. We stopped too much for that... instead of being at the beach. I wish we had more time to explore the beaches. And they should be more respectful about people's diet requirements.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Janaina, Thank you for your review. We work very hard to ensure we give people an incredible experience so of course are disappointed and sorry that you didn't. We followed up with the guide on your tour in regards to your comment about dietary requirements as this was a shock to read. She is not sure what you are referring to but we can only apologise. These days many passengers have some sort of dietary requirements, including our own guides, so we are very respectful of this and go out of our way to ensure all dietary requirements are met. Being a 6 day camping tour we do indeed have to stop a couple of times to buy fresh produce and understand you would rather be at the beach and so would we! But this is a logistical issue that we cannot really avoid as we want to cook up good quality/fresh food for the passengers or we'd get complaints the food was no good. We are sorry the tour didn't meet your expectations and wish you the best on the rest of your travels Hassie Owner
- AAnonymousWritten on October 9, 20184.0 - Good
From the moment I was picked up at the meeting point, till the drop off point at the end of the trip I had a thoroughly good time! My praises go to our driver, guide, cook all wrapped up in one person! I’ ve recommended this interesting trip to all sorts of... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThank you so much for your review and its great to know you had such a good time exploring the South West of Western Australia with Sean! Thank you so much for recommending this tour to other traveller as well. Until next time, Hassie
- SSilJaDaumannWritten on October 9, 20184.0 - Good
Excellent tour, especially our guide Nat! But the bus was old and not too good anymore...Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi SilJa, Thanks for your review and we are glad you had a great time exploring Esperance and the South West of WA with our fabulous guide Nat! We are sorry our bus didn't meet your expectations. We do have a range of buses of various ages and models in our fleet and we are assure you they are compliant with government regulation, serviced regularly and most importantly safe for our passengers. We hope you have a wonderful time on your travels. Regards Hassie
- DDebbieSwanWritten on October 9, 20184.5 - Excellent
The landscape, seascape were beautiful. We loved waking to the kangaroos outside our tent and on the beach. Our days your full of adventureShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to review us Debbie and we are so happy to hear you had a great time in the South West of Western Australia! It is such a stunning part of Australia and we'd love more people to be seeing it. Those friendly kangaroos at Lucky Bay are so cute aren't they! We wish you the best on the rest of your adventure! Happy travels Hassie
- TTrevorWrightWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - Excellent
Was a brilliant tour from start to finish, loved the scenery the wildlife and having lots of laughs with new friends.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewTrevor you legend, 5 stars all round! We are glad you had such a brilliant time in your 6 day tour from Perth of Australia's stunning South West! We aim to leave traveller with lifelong memories and friends for life and it looks like we achieved that is your case! Until next time... Happy Travels Hassie
- DSDanielleWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - Excellent
A beautiful part of the world, our guide was knowledgeable and fun. I loved the variety of hikes, a chance to challenge myself, and the stunning beaches.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review Danielle and we are glad you had such a great time with Sean. He has so much knowledge and passion for the South West of Western Australia so its great to know you soaked all that up! As well as the sunshine and stunning beaches. Until next time Hassie
- LisaWritten on October 8, 20184.0 - Good
Reaĺly good Tour. Nice places, nice people.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review Lisa. We are glad you had a great time exploring the Margaret River and Esperance regions with Sean! Happy Travels Hassie
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 - Perth to Fitzgerald River National Park
Start point YHA Perth, Perth, Western Australia, Australia 06:45
- Day 2 - Esperance and Cape Le Grand National Park
- Day 3 - Cape Le Grand National Park & Stirling Ranges
- Day 4 - Stirling Ranges & South West Coast
- Day 5 - Walpole & Margaret River
Day 6 - Margaret River to Perth
End point CBD, Perth, Western Australia, Australia 18:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there toilet facilities on the campsite in this tour?
On the 6 day Secrets of Esperance tour there are showers on 4 of the 5 nights and toilets at all places.
Are tents provided in this tour?
All nights are swag camping and the swags are provided, you will have to have your own sleeping bag.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Im an energetic person who never stops, I am excited about our great nature and animals which we can..."
- "I'm in love with our country and I love showing travellers our amazing country! I love sharing stories,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana14th November 2018
Secrets of Esperance Camping Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Perth6 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$27USD $649
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Perth6 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Perth4 seats left$27USD $649
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Perth6 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to Perth5 seats left$27USD $649
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayJan 11, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$27USD $649
- SundayJan 13, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayJan 18, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$27USD $649
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$27USD $649
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$27USD $649
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Perth9 seats left$27USD $649
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$27USD $649
- SundayFeb 17, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$27USD $649
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Perth.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nullarbor Traveller booking. The remaining balance is then payable 25 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 January 2019 the full payment of $651 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 25 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $651 for Secrets of Esperance Camping Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nullarbor Traveller will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nullarbor Traveller tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perth (Australia)
- 86 km
- York (Australia)
- 209 km
- Wave Rock (Australia)
- 177 km
- Fitzgerald River National Park (Australia)
- 220 km
- Esperance (Australia)
- 33 km
- Cape Le grand NP (Australia)
- 396 km
- Stirling Range NP (Australia)
- 72 km
- Albany (Australia)
- 105 km
- Walpole (Australia)
- 190 km
- Margaret River (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $651 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,079 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 79 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 25 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Secrets of Esperance Camping Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 31 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Secrets of Esperance Camping Adventure