: 6 Day - Secrets of Esperance
- Our saving
- US $ 666
- Camp under the stars
- Hike at Frenchmen's Peak
- Hike to The Diamond Tree
- See giant stalagmites and stalactites
- Age range
- 12 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- NNatalieWritten on June 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentI travelled with Anna (Secrets of Esperance). She was great! She was not only a friend but also a really professionel tour guide. It was much fun to travel with her and she knows a lot. The transportation and the accommodation were very good - varied and with much Entertainment! She is such a lovely person and she loves what she does! I really can recommend her as your future tour guide :-) Best regards, NatalieShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Natalie, Thanks for your review and yes Anna is quite the superstar! We are glad you had a great time discovering the south west of Western Australia with us and until next time, happy travels! Anna
- BBBettinaWritten on June 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentSecrets of esperanceShow detailed ratings
- KKaneWritten on May 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy first tour with Nullarbor was Adelaide to Perth three years ago. The weather wasn't great but the guides, Craig and Anna, were. I really wanted to see the Cape again but in good weather so when I learned that Anna was running the Perth to Esperance tour last summer I decided to do it. The weather was choppy that summer so I watched the long range forecasts for a fine break. In late February I caught a gap and jumped in. The tour was fantastic. Anna had decided to reverse the itinerary to maximize the weather, which was an inspired decision. We followed the Coast right down to Albany and then across to the Cape. A perfect pace. Small hops from camp to camp and then two of the most beautiful nights at Lucky Bay. The light was great so I was able to shoot lots of great video. The water was warm and beautifully calm. Due to the heavy rains the past few weeks the wildflowers were out and the trees in bloom. We had a group of 12. Nice people who fitted in fine. Anna made everyone her friend from the start so there were no issues along the way. Anna is a great tour guide. She's worked very hard to find the best locations, the best routes and alternatives. We had a couple of serious detours due to washouts so she had some pretty long hauls to get us in and out of the Cape. Big days, no complaints. The food was great. Everyone got stuck in at mealtimes to get the work done. Looking back now I feel that it's her light touch around people, her smile and sense of humor, and her passion for Australian natural history that makes her such a great tour guide. It's these qualities above all else that make her the stand out winner of this year's competition in my eyes.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Kane, Wow thanks so much for your incredible review. There was certainly another level of adventure added with the weather but as you said it had some positives too. Our guides are the best in the business and Anna certainly has so much knowledge and passion for Australia we love her too! We are happy you had a great time and look forward to welcoming you back one day! In the meantime happy travels! Anna
- JGJacquelineWritten on May 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was a fantastic tour, secrets of Esperance, and our guide Anna was just incredible!Show detailed ratings
- CClaireWritten on May 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour: Secret of Esperance! The scenery were just stuning and our tour guide Ana brought us energy and knowledge during this 6 days tour.Show detailed ratings
- SBSannaWritten on May 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe 'secret of esperence' trip was great (evn tho we never made it to esperence cus of flooding)! Ana showed us some amazing spots and it was a great experience! Can really recommend anyone whos thinking about going to WA to do the same trip.Show detailed ratings
- LALukasWritten on May 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentI was lucky to attend the "Secrets of Esperance" tour with our lovely tour guide An! The tour was perfect, our guide was very easy going and impressed us with her knowledge. We had a fantastic group, too! Over all the experience was well worth and I never felt in a rush or such. Highly recommended!Show detailed ratings
- EVEviWritten on May 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentMe and my girlfriend took the secrets of Esperance tour with Nullarbor Traveller and we ended up with our guide Anna Teneggi! We had a blast during this short trip, covering a lot of miles, national parks, did some amazing hikes, saw some wild dolphins and kangaroos (of course). Even though the start of getting to know each other in the group wasn't that smooth as expected, Anna was able to find a way around this and by the end of the tour we were convinced that we had made some friends for life. Even now (we did the tour in December) we are still in contact with the others on a regular basis, as well as we still are in contact with Anna herself! We couldn't have asked for more on this tour. We would definitely go on a tour with Anna again!Show detailed ratings
- MSMartinWritten on March 16, 20175.0 - Excellent6 Day Esperance Fantastic trip. Loved every minute. Anna, our guide, was incredibly hard working, personable and informative. Cape Le Grand has unbelievably beautiful beaches and the organized hikes showed the ruggedness of south-western Australia as well as providing the challenge of our own stamina. M.SwanShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Martin, Thanks for your review. We are always happy to read our passengers have had such an amazing time! You are right about Cape le Grand. It is such an incredibly beautiful place isn't it! We wish more travellers would get of the beaten track and come with us to visit it like you did. Maybe we'll see you on our 6 day Eyre Peninsula tour next time. Until then happy and safe travels! Anna
- SGSylviaWritten on January 30, 20174.0 - GoodThe tour was great with beautiful scenery, good food and great people! And I enjoyed the singing with our talented 'singer guide' Sean! Jolene and Black Moon Rising are still with me... Camping can be fun. So go for it if you can! Western Australia is amazing!Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review Sylvia and glad you had a great time! I will let Sean know about the singing! I haven't heard that one before, LOL! Anna
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Full Itinerary
- Day 1 – Perth to Fitzgerald River National Park
- Day 2 – Stokes National Park to Esperance and Cape Le Grand
- Day 3 – Cape Le Grand National Park & Stirling Ranges
- Day 4 – South West coastlines and forests
- Day 5 - Quinninup to Margaret River
- Day 6 - Margaret River to Perth
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 18, 2014
Are there toilet facilities on the campsite in this tour?
On the 6 day Secrets of Esperance tour there are showers on 4 of the 5 nights and toilets at all places.
- December 18, 2014
Are tents provided in this tour?
All nights are swag camping and the swags are provided, you will have to have your own sleeping bag.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Im an energetic person who never stops, I am excited about our great nature and animals which we can..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
: 6 Day - Secrets of Esperance
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayOct 22, 2017from PerthFridayOct 27, 2017in PerthOur saving$17PriceUSD $66610+ spaces left
- SundayNov 5, 2017from PerthFridayNov 10, 2017in PerthOur saving$17PriceUSD $66610+ spaces left
- SundayNov 19, 2017from PerthFridayNov 24, 2017in PerthOur saving$17PriceUSD $66610+ spaces left
- SundayDec 3, 2017from PerthFridayDec 8, 2017in PerthOur saving$17PriceUSD $66610+ spaces left
- SundayDec 10, 2017from PerthFridayDec 15, 2017in PerthOur saving$17PriceUSD $66610+ spaces left
- SundayDec 17, 2017from PerthFridayDec 22, 2017in PerthOur saving$17PriceUSD $66610+ spaces left
- SundayDec 24, 2017from PerthFridayDec 29, 2017in PerthOur saving$17PriceUSD $66610+ spaces left
- SundayDec 31, 2017from PerthFridayJan 5, 2018in PerthOur saving$17PriceUSD $66610+ spaces left
- SundayJan 7, 2018from PerthFridayJan 12, 2018in PerthOur saving$17PriceUSD $66610+ spaces left
- SundayJan 14, 2018from PerthFridayJan 19, 2018in PerthOur saving$17PriceUSD $66610+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Perth.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nullarbor Traveller booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2017 the full payment of $666 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $666 for : 6 Day - Secrets of Esperance, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nullarbor Traveller will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nullarbor Traveller tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perth (Australia)
- 86 km
- York (Australia)
- 209 km
- Wave Rock (Australia)
- 321 km
- Esperance (Australia)
- 33 km
- Cape Le grand NP (Australia)
- 396 km
- Stirling Range NP (Australia)
- 178 km
- Pemberton (Australia)
- 128 km
- Yallingup (Australia)
- 203 km
- Perth (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $666 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 864 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 50 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for : 6 Day - Secrets of Esperance via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 travellers have already met
before they left for : 6 Day - Secrets of Esperance tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on : 6 Day - Secrets of Esperance