Secrets of Esperance Camping Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 619
- Camp under the starry Australian skies
- Challenge yourself with a hike to Frenchmen's Peak
- Admire the panoramic views from Diamond Tree
- Bask at giant stalagmites and stalactites
- Age range
- 12 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Adventure, Family, Camping, Coastal Walks, Hiking & Trekking, Christmas & New Year
- Nullarbor Traveller
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 - Perth to Fitzgerald River National Park
Start point YHA Perth, Perth, Western Australia, Australia 06:45
- Day 2 - Esperance and Cape Le Grand National Park
- Day 3 - Cape Le Grand National Park & Stirling Ranges
- Day 4 - Stirling Ranges & South West Coast
- Day 5 - Walpole & Margaret River
Day 6 - Margaret River to Perth
End point CBD, Perth, Western Australia, Australia 18:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AAnnaWritten on February 18, 20193.5 - Good
Great way to travel around this region! A unique experience sleeping in swags under the stars. Could have spent a bit more time in particular places (e.g. Esperance, Albany). Would recommend this tour to anyone- great guides and great people to meet.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Anna, Thanks for your review of our Secrets of Esperance camping tour from Perth. We'd also love to have a bit more time to spend in a few of those magical places, in fact sometimes you never want to leave they are so beautiful! But there's a lot to pack into these 6 days as you know. Thanks for jumping on board with Nullarbor Traveller and enjoy the rest of your adventure! Anna
- ASAliceWritten on January 17, 20194.5 - Excellent
Absolutely loved the whole trip - would advise anyone to go on it. Sleeping under the starts in a swag was just the best thing ever. Cannot speak highly enough of our guides - we actually had 2 - the first two days we had Chris and then Janner for the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewWe love our guides to. Thank you for your comments. I too love this tour
- AGandyWritten on January 5, 20194.5 - Excellent
Tour was excellent,Peter our tour guide was great full off knowledge which is what you need places we when to where breathtaking Swag camping is a bit different if you have never done it before but when you can get into the swag at night then look up at... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks Andy, you have captured the whole essence of swag camping.
- DariWritten on October 29, 20185.0 - Excellent
No regrets booking this tour. Awesome guide and small group. The destinations are stunning. The food was delicious with a great variety. Despite the driving we still managed to see so many places and spend quality time at the beaches and hiking. It was... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for jumping on board and we are super happy to hear you had a great time! We love seeing all those stars as we do work hard to give travellers the best experience through our incredible destinations. Until next time happy travels! Anna
- NNirajTailorWritten on October 14, 20183.5 - Good
Very poor selection of food and inadequate coverage of Esperance and Albany. Glorious sunsets and seasides which were the focal points. The tour could have benefited from an extra couple of days inclusive of Kalgoorlie, Esperance and Albany.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review Niraj. It looks like you travelled with us nearly two years ago now so since then there have been tweaks made to improve the food and we are sorry you didn't enjoy the meals. There are limitations when travelling in remote areas and cooking on campfires but our guides do place a high emphasis on cooking a variety of healthy foods to keep everyone fuelled! We actually have a new 6 Day Accommodated tour which stays in the townships of Albany and Esperance giving people a little bit more time in these places too. Take care Anna
- KKarenCanutoWritten on October 14, 20184.5 - Excellent
Everything was great our tour guide Natalie was awesome. The bus needs a GPS and the heating did not work. Recharging phones was problematic, the bus also needed a net to dry out wet teatowels.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review Karen and we are glad you had an awesome time! Just in regards to the heater this was the first tour of the season so we were unaware it was not working (not something the mechanics test) and can confirm that has been fixed. We apologise for this! Guides are required to have a GSP (or most use their phone which we provide data for) although its really only the first couple of tours they use them. As you know this was Nat's first tour so she was still learning the ropes. You mentioned recharging phones was problematic and yes it is not something we really offer and do warn people in our itineraries and pre-departure pack that there is limited reception and charging in these remote places. Part of getting back to nature! Thanks for jumping on board with Nullarbor Traveller to explore Western Australia's South West and until next time, happy travels! Hassie Owner
- JJanainaWritten on October 13, 20182.5 - Average
be more organised with shopping. We stopped too much for that... instead of being at the beach. I wish we had more time to explore the beaches. And they should be more respectful about people's diet requirements.Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Janaina, Thank you for your review. We work very hard to ensure we give people an incredible experience so of course are disappointed and sorry that you didn't. We followed up with the guide on your tour in regards to your comment about dietary requirements as this was a shock to read. She is not sure what you are referring to but we can only apologise. These days many passengers have some sort of dietary requirements, including our own guides, so we are very respectful of this and go out of our way to ensure all dietary requirements are met. Being a 6 day camping tour we do indeed have to stop a couple of times to buy fresh produce and understand you would rather be at the beach and so would we! But this is a logistical issue that we cannot really avoid as we want to cook up good quality/fresh food for the passengers or we'd get complaints the food was no good. We are sorry the tour didn't meet your expectations and wish you the best on the rest of your travels Hassie Owner
- AAnonymousWritten on October 9, 20184.0 - Good
From the moment I was picked up at the meeting point, till the drop off point at the end of the trip I had a thoroughly good time! My praises go to our driver, guide, cook all wrapped up in one person! I’ ve recommended this interesting trip to all sorts of... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThank you so much for your review and its great to know you had such a good time exploring the South West of Western Australia with Sean! Thank you so much for recommending this tour to other traveller as well. Until next time, Hassie
- SSilJaDaumannWritten on October 9, 20184.0 - Good
Excellent tour, especially our guide Nat! But the bus was old and not too good anymore...Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi SilJa, Thanks for your review and we are glad you had a great time exploring Esperance and the South West of WA with our fabulous guide Nat! We are sorry our bus didn't meet your expectations. We do have a range of buses of various ages and models in our fleet and we are assure you they are compliant with government regulation, serviced regularly and most importantly safe for our passengers. We hope you have a wonderful time on your travels. Regards Hassie
- DDebbieSwanWritten on October 9, 20184.5 - Excellent
The landscape, seascape were beautiful. We loved waking to the kangaroos outside our tent and on the beach. Our days your full of adventureShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to review us Debbie and we are so happy to hear you had a great time in the South West of Western Australia! It is such a stunning part of Australia and we'd love more people to be seeing it. Those friendly kangaroos at Lucky Bay are so cute aren't they! We wish you the best on the rest of your adventure! Happy travels Hassie
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any facilities at the campsites?
Yes! All campsites that are used on this tour have toilet and shower facilities for your convenience.
Are tents available?
You will be in sleeping in swags throughout this tour, to fully experience the beauty of the Australian wilderness. You will need to bring your own sleeping bag to ensure you are comfortable and warm. Tents are only used on this tour during bad weather conditions.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Im an energetic person who never stops, I am excited about our great nature and animals which we can..."
- "I'm in love with our country and I love showing travellers our amazing country! I love sharing stories,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Peter17th June 2019
Secrets of Esperance Camping Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$19USD $619
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$19USD $619
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$19USD $619
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayNov 8, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$19USD $619
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayNov 22, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$19USD $619
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$19USD $619
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayDec 13, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$19USD $619
- SundayDec 15, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayDec 20, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$19USD $619
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayDec 27, 2019to Perth10+ seats left$19USD $619
- SundayDec 29, 2019from Perth6 DaysFridayJan 3, 2020to Perth10+ seats left$19USD $619
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Perth.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 16 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 September 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Nullarbor Traveller. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 25 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Nullarbor Traveller. Please familiarise yourself with the Nullarbor Traveller payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nullarbor Traveller will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Nullarbor Traveller tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Perth (Australia)
- 86 km
- York (Australia)
- 209 km
- Wave Rock (Australia)
- 177 km
- Fitzgerald River National Park (Australia)
- 220 km
- Esperance (Australia)
- 33 km
- Cape Le grand NP (Australia)
- 396 km
- Stirling Range NP (Australia)
- 72 km
- Albany (Australia)
- 105 km
- Walpole (Australia)
- 190 km
- Margaret River (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $619 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,350 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 110 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 25 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Secrets of Esperance Camping Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 34 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Secrets of Esperance Camping Adventure