Secrets of Esperance Camping Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 660
- +9 Destinations
- Western Australia
- Camp under the stars
- Hike at Frenchmen's Peak
- Hike to The Diamond Tree
- See giant stalagmites and stalactites
- Age range
- 16 to 65 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Coastal Walks, Hiking & Trekking
- Rather Poor
- PSpeterWritten on April 25, 20183.5 - GoodTents were in bad condition, food was pretty poor, Coach was dirty and microp.hone not working so only front seats could hear commentaryShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Peter, It is disappointing to read your review as we work very hard to make sure everyone has an incredible experience, not just average. We checked the feedback that your wife did at the end of the tour and she rated everything Good or Very Good with the exception of the bus and food which were average but there were no further comments about any of these issues you now raise. If we had of seen any comments while checking feedback at the end of the tour it is procedure for myself as Owner or Manager to call to discuss and apologise that your expectations were not met. We have spoken to Sean who of course remembers you both and he did mention indeed the microphone was out of order so was apologise for that. He did say it rained a bit on your tour so it is inevitable the bus and tents get a little bit more dirty than usual. Over winter when the tours stop we do an audit and inspection of all of the equipment and replace as required ready for the next season. In regards to the food out of the 15 people on the tour only two others said it was Good, everyone else was Very Good or Excellent. The guides do thier best offering up a variety of healthy food that everyone likes. Another thing to remember is we are cooking on BBQ's and camping situations, in remote areas which can sometimes be limiting but on the dinner menu over 5 nights there was lasagne, burritos, stir fry, Aussie Barbecue and pumpkin pesto pasta which generally people enjoy and we are sorry you did not. We see you have some good feedback about the tour as well and enjoyed the sites visited and Koomal Dreaming in particular so hopefully you have some good memories to take away as well. Enjoy the rest of your travels Hassie Owner/Director
- JBJosefineWritten on April 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentNullabor traveller 's 6 Day - Secrets of Esperance is a great way to explore WA from its greenest side! Amazing parks, beaches, charming cities, tasty wine & cheese and the ultimate camping/swag experience are well worth it!Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review Josefine! It sure is a beautiful part of the world and we are glad you enjoyed the experience!
- SNShivWritten on January 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was without a doubt one of the best tours I've ever been on! First off, we had the best tour guide we could have hoped for, his name was Sean and he was full of so much knowledge about every single place we visited on the tour, always pointing things out to us and gave us so much information on the history of the towns, wildlife and cultural sightings! He was also so much fun, making sure everyone on the tour bus was having a great time by singing and playing games. The swag camping was great fun and it was still quite warm during the night which I wasn't expecting, but there were also tents for those that wanted more privacy. W visited Wave Rock on the first day which was incredible, definitely worth a visit! As soon as we arrived in Esperance at Cape Le Grande, my jaw hit the floor at how incredibly beautiful it was, I've never seen an ocean so blue and sand so white, it was a sight that is not to be missed! We also did a 3 hour hike from Hellfire Bay to Lucky Bay which was great as you got to see some beautiful views, but there was also an option to just chill out on the beach. Whilst camping in Lucky Bay we got to hangout on the beach and saw kangaroos that we were able to stroke as they were quite used to people being at the campsite. We also camped down at the Stirling Ranges and hiked for about 2 hours in the morning to more incredible views, the skyline was really impressive as you could see the tree tops for miles. Albany was really beautiful and we had some free time to spend at the beach before having a really tasty lunch. We stopped off at Hamelin Bay to see the Stingrays which was a great experience as they came up really close to the shore line. Once we arrived in Margaret River we did some wine tasting at the Watershed and got to taste some delicious chocolate at Temper Temper, before heading to the Dairy company for some cheese tasting which was so much fun! Our last stop was Yallingup beach and the Ngligi caves where we got to learn about Aboriginal culture from an aboriginal man named Josh. All meals were excellent and we had such a variety of food, the campsites were all really good and I can't fault the tour guide Sean at all! Overall It was an incredible trip and if anyone is thinking of going to Esperance then I highly recommend this tour as you get to see so much more than expected, meet some incredible people and just have so much fun!Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Shiv, Thank you so much for your amazing review. You've also given people a great overview of this tour which is great. Sean is a superstar indeed! He loves the south west of western Australia and that obviously comes through to passengers in spades! Perhaps we'll see you over on the Eyre Peninsula for our 6 day tour there. Until next time happy travels! Anna
- NNatalieWritten on June 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentI travelled with Anna (Secrets of Esperance). She was great! She was not only a friend but also a really professionel tour guide. It was much fun to travel with her and she knows a lot. The transportation and the accommodation were very good - varied and with much Entertainment! She is such a lovely person and she loves what she does! I really can recommend her as your future tour guide :-) Best regards, NatalieShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Natalie, Thanks for your review and yes Anna is quite the superstar! We are glad you had a great time discovering the south west of Western Australia with us and until next time, happy travels! Anna
- BBBettinaWritten on June 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentSecrets of esperanceShow detailed ratings
- CClaireWritten on May 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentThank you Anna for such a great adventure! I love it all and the swag experience is a must do! Thanks for the knidness and energy! Can't wait to go in a new adventure with you. See you soon I hopeShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks Claire for the great review and yes Anna is great isn't she! Glad you enjoyed the swag experience sleeping under those magnificent southern skies. Happy travels! Anna - Marketing Manager
- JGJacquelineWritten on May 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was a fantastic tour, secrets of Esperance, and our guide Anna was just incredible!Show detailed ratings
- AAnnaWritten on May 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentAnna the tour guide as provide me the best experience ever. She's such an enthusiastic person always in a good mood and providing the best answer to all my questing. Always willing to help. She truly made my trip unforgettable.Show detailed ratings
- CClaireWritten on May 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour: Secret of Esperance! The scenery were just stuning and our tour guide Ana brought us energy and knowledge during this 6 days tour.Show detailed ratings
- SBSannaWritten on May 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe 'secret of esperence' trip was great (evn tho we never made it to esperence cus of flooding)! Ana showed us some amazing spots and it was a great experience! Can really recommend anyone whos thinking about going to WA to do the same trip.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Full Itinerary
- Day 1 - Perth to Fitzgerald River National Park
- Day 2 - Esperance and Cape Le Grand National Park
- Day 3 - Cape Le Grand National Park & Stirling Ranges
- Day 4 - Stirling Ranges & South West Coast
- Day 5 - Walpole & Margaret River
- Day 6 - Margaret River to Perth
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there toilet facilities on the campsite in this tour?
On the 6 day Secrets of Esperance tour there are showers on 4 of the 5 nights and toilets at all places.
Are tents provided in this tour?
All nights are swag camping and the swags are provided, you will have to have your own sleeping bag.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Im an energetic person who never stops, I am excited about our great nature and animals which we can..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Secrets of Esperance Camping Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Perth6 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$27USD $660
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Perth6 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$27USD $660
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Perth6 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$27USD $660
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Perth6 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$27USD $660
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Perth6 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$27USD $660
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Perth6 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$27USD $660
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Perth6 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$27USD $660
- SundayDec 9, 2018from Perth6 DaysFridayDec 14, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$27USD $660
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Perth6 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$27USD $660
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Perth6 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Perth10+ seats left$27USD $660
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Perth.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nullarbor Traveller booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 October 2018 the full payment of $660 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $660 for Secrets of Esperance Camping Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nullarbor Traveller will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nullarbor Traveller tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perth (Australia)
- 86 km
- York (Australia)
- 209 km
- Wave Rock (Australia)
- 177 km
- Fitzgerald River National Park (Australia)
- 220 km
- Esperance (Australia)
- 33 km
- Cape Le grand NP (Australia)
- 396 km
- Stirling Range NP (Australia)
- 72 km
- Albany (Australia)
- 105 km
- Walpole (Australia)
- 190 km
- Margaret River (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $660 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 950 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 66 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Secrets of Esperance Camping Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Secrets of Esperance Camping Adventure