Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Camping Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 655
- Rather Poor
- SSarahWritten on October 8, 20183.0 - Average
Great itinerary taking us to the best places in South Australia!Show detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Sarah, thanks for your review and we are glad you had such a great time exploring our home, The Eyre Peninsula with us!
- GDGAILWritten on February 22, 20181.5 - Rather poor
Nullarbor Traveller or Australian Wildlife Adventures as they are also called, is definitely the worst tour operator I have every encountered. And I travel. I did the Adelaide loop covering the Eyre Peninsular. We changed drivers half way. Both drivers... Read moreShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Gail, Thank you for your feedback and thankfully for me it is a rare occurrence to have to respond to reviews like this as it is extremely disappointing to know we have failed to meet someones expectations. I will call you personally to discuss all of your issues as although two of your friends had contacted us directly some time ago, you yourself have not until now. We have a complaint handing policy in place for the guides to follow and I can sure you we take each and every complaint very seriously. This is why when you friends emailed us we launched a whole investigation into this tour, including getting a formal report from the guides and reaching out to other passengers for feedback. Our guides are the heart and soul of our business. They are experienced and passionate about showing people our destinations which is why almost every review mentions how fantastic they are. I am sorry you did not enjoy them. In regards to food, like any tour company the guides do have a budget to stick to however we try and accommodate all passengers by providing a good variety of meals and fresh foods. You did have some dietary requirements which did meet. We do state snacks are not included but provide breakfast, lunch and dinners. I believe you were on the Xmas tour and the guide went to extra effort cooking passengers up a special Christmas meal which other passengers commented on being lovely. Unfortunately the very popular sea lions experience was booked out so the operator did a second departure so our passengers including yourself, could go in the afternoon. This indeed did throw our schedule off for that day but given that is one of the best wildlife encounters on earth, we think most people on board where happy to have done that and arrived late. However dinner being that late is unacceptable and we agree the guide could have handled this better. We have put measures in place to ensure this will not happen again. I have invested my blood, sweat and tears into building this business for the past 15 years. I love what I do, my guides love what they do and thankfully a majority of our passengers also love what we do. We are very sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with Nullarbor Traveller. Regards Hassie
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Adelaide to Flinders Ranges National Park
- Day 2 - Flinders Ranges & The Eyre Peninsula
- Day 3 - Coodlie Park & Baird Bay
- Day 4 - Coodlie Park & Mikkira Station
- Day 5 - Port Lincoln to Mt Remarkable
- Day 6 - Mt Remarkable to Adelaide
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Rather poor by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm in love with our country and I love showing travellers our amazing country! I love sharing stories,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette15th September 2018
Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Camping Tour
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Adelaide9 seats left$20USD $655
- WednesdayJan 2, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$20USD $655
- WednesdayJan 9, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysMondayJan 14, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$20USD $655
- WednesdayJan 16, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysMondayJan 21, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$20USD $655
- WednesdayJan 23, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysMondayJan 28, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$20USD $655
- WednesdayJan 30, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysMondayFeb 4, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$20USD $655
- WednesdayFeb 13, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysMondayFeb 18, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$20USD $655
- WednesdayFeb 27, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysMondayMar 4, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$20USD $655
- WednesdayMar 13, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysMondayMar 18, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$20USD $655
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysMondayApr 1, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$20USD $655
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Adelaide.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nullarbor Traveller booking. The remaining balance is then payable 25 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 January 2019 the full payment of $655 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 25 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $655 for Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Camping Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nullarbor Traveller will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nullarbor Traveller tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 395 km
- Flinders Ranges (Australia)
- 423 km
- Venus Bay (Australia)
- 22 km
- Talia Caves (Australia)
- 54 km
- Baird Bay (Australia)
- 14 km
- Sceale Bay (Australia)
- 240 km
- Port Lincoln (Australia)
- 296 km
- Mount Remarkable National Park (Australia)
- 243 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $655 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,277 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 80 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 25 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Camping Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Camping Tour