Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Camping Tour
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 659
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Adelaide! With the adventure tour Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Camping Tour, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Adelaide, Australia and 7 other destinations in Australia. Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Camping Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- GDGAILWritten on February 22, 20181.5 - Rather poorNullarbor Traveller or Australian Wildlife Adventures as they are also called, is definitely the worst tour operator I have every encountered. And I travel. I did the Adelaide loop covering the Eyre Peninsular. We changed drivers half way. Both drivers were very self absorbed, did what they wanted to do. One actually had his girlfriend travelling with him. They were obviously told to go 'cheap' on the food. Everything Coles own brand, white bread, sugary cereals. Very few activities on the 2nd half of the trip. One of the days, because the driver and girlfriend wanted to go crab fishing, we were told to walk around the town. Tiny town. That's it We drove to this spot, no activities and then walked around the town which took 15 minutes. We then stayed at the entrance to a caravan park .... seriously on the grass right at the entrance, instead of where we were supposed to stay where we went the next day in a beautiful bushy wildlife park. One night because the planning was so bad on this trip, we didn't get to our camp site until 11pm and were supposed to stay up and wait until 12pm to be given dinner. No suggestion that they buy us a hamburger on the way. We had to buy all our own snacks, nothing given. Very cheap and tight organisation and very poorly run. The owner, 'Hassie', is obviously very much over his small business. A couple of us complained and he dismissed us saying that no one of the other 6 guests complained. There were 3 of us complainers and I had never met them before this trip. The other 6 were Germans travelling together. I also didn't see any good reviews from them. Good luck if you do any tours with Nullarbor Traveller or Australian Wildlife Adventure. Gail DempseyShow detailed ratingsNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Gail, Thank you for your feedback and thankfully for me it is a rare occurrence to have to respond to reviews like this as it is extremely disappointing to know we have failed to meet someones expectations. I will call you personally to discuss all of your issues as although two of your friends had contacted us directly some time ago, you yourself have not until now. We have a complaint handing policy in place for the guides to follow and I can sure you we take each and every complaint very seriously. This is why when you friends emailed us we launched a whole investigation into this tour, including getting a formal report from the guides and reaching out to other passengers for feedback. Our guides are the heart and soul of our business. They are experienced and passionate about showing people our destinations which is why almost every review mentions how fantastic they are. I am sorry you did not enjoy them. In regards to food, like any tour company the guides do have a budget to stick to however we try and accommodate all passengers by providing a good variety of meals and fresh foods. You did have some dietary requirements which did meet. We do state snacks are not included but provide breakfast, lunch and dinners. I believe you were on the Xmas tour and the guide went to extra effort cooking passengers up a special Christmas meal which other passengers commented on being lovely. Unfortunately the very popular sea lions experience was booked out so the operator did a second departure so our passengers including yourself, could go in the afternoon. This indeed did throw our schedule off for that day but given that is one of the best wildlife encounters on earth, we think most people on board where happy to have done that and arrived late. However dinner being that late is unacceptable and we agree the guide could have handled this better. We have put measures in place to ensure this will not happen again. I have invested my blood, sweat and tears into building this business for the past 15 years. I love what I do, my guides love what they do and thankfully a majority of our passengers also love what we do. We are very sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with Nullarbor Traveller. Regards Hassie
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Adelaide to Flinders Ranges National Park
- Day 2 - Flinders Ranges & The Eyre Peninsula
- Day 3 - Coodlie Park & Baird Bay
- Day 4 - Coodlie Park & Mikkira Station
- Day 5 - Port Lincoln to Mt Remarkable
- Day 6 - Mt Remarkable to Adelaide
AccommodationRated Rather poor by past passengers
GuideRated Bad by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Bad by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Camping Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$27USD $659
- WednesdayOct 17, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$27USD $659
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$27USD $659
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$27USD $659
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$27USD $659
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayDec 10, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$27USD $659
- WednesdayDec 12, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$27USD $659
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$27USD $659
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from Adelaide6 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Adelaide10+ seats left$27USD $659
- WednesdayJan 2, 2019from Adelaide6 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to Adelaide10+ seats left$27USD $659
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Adelaide.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nullarbor Traveller booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 November 2018 the full payment of $659 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $659 for Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Camping Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nullarbor Traveller will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nullarbor Traveller tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,686 km.
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 395 km
- Flinders Ranges (Australia)
- 423 km
- Venus Bay (Australia)
- 22 km
- Talia Caves (Australia)
- 54 km
- Baird Bay (Australia)
- 14 km
- Sceale Bay (Australia)
- 240 km
- Port Lincoln (Australia)
- 296 km
- Mount Remarkable National Park (Australia)
- 243 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $659 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 958 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 67 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Camping Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Camping Tour