Highlights of Austria Slovenia and Croatia end Vienna
- Our saving
- US $ 3,326
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vienna (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Vienna Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 3: Vienna – Graz – Lake Bled (2 Nights)
- Day 4: Lake Bled At Leisure
- Day 5: Lake Bled – Ljubljana – Plitvice Lakes
- Day 6: Plitvice Lakes – Split – Hvar Island (3 Nights)
- Day 7: Hvar Sightseeing
- Day 8: Hvar At Leisure
- Day 9: Hvar Island – Dubrovnik (3 Nights)
- Day 10: Dubrovnik Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 11: Dubrovnik At Leisure or Montenegro Optional Experience
- Day 12: Dubrovnik – Zagreb (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Zagreb Sightseeing and At Leisure
- Day 14: Depart Vienna
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DdesalcobaxtraconzWritten on October 12, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This review is for Highlights of Croatia, Slovenia and Croatia - 2019 Kassie Jones was our tour director for the above-mentioned trip. She is pleasant and handled all our requests really well. She is also well versed on all the places we visited,... Read more
- KKASHMIRAPERVEZVAJIFDARWritten on October 12, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We have traveled with Trafalgar 6 times. While all travel directors were very good, I would rate Kassie Jones as the best. She was very helpful, understanding & considerate & extremely informative, answering all our questions to our complete satisfaction.
- LLawrenceWagnerWritten on October 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The entire experience was terrific and Kassie is the absolute best. We have taken five tours with Trafalgar and one with another company and while we enjoyed each one no other tour director made the trip so enjoyable as Kassie did. She was always thoroughly... Read more
- JJanMunachenWritten on July 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie was a fantastic tour director & went above & beyond in all aspects.
- MMargaretFotheringhamWritten on June 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall the tour was an excellent tour. The tour group was an excellent group with everyone young and old mixing perfectly. Lots of laughs and fun was had. Our tour director Kassie was outstanding. Nothing was too much for her to do to acommodate everyones... Read more
- JJanetSheardWritten on June 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a marvellous, magical, adventure, which exceeded my expectations! The whole experience was enhanced by our exceptional Tour Director Kassie Jones, as well our excellent driver; Drazen, and personable and informative local specialists. The... Read more
- KKathrynMaresWritten on June 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first guided tour experience and Kassie knocked it out of the park for me. I was so impressed with her organization and communication skills. She was knowledgeable and provided insight information throughout the entire journey. I had no idea... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The small Gems and the whole experience
- WWilliamMcCaffreyWritten on June 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A lot of steps and steep slopes but overall a great experience in a beautiful part of the world. Our Tour Director, Kassie Jones and her Croatian driver made the trip into a wonderful experience suitable for all. To give credit where credit is due, Kassie... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kassie was an excellent guide and Drajan the driver was very experienced. Accommodation was great, some of the included meals were very good, but a few were average
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David9th September 2019
Highlights of Austria Slovenia and Croatia end Vienna
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- September 2020
- FridayApr 24, 2020from Vienna14 DaysThursdayMay 7, 2020to Vienna10+ seats left$370$3,695-10%USD $3,326Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 8, 2020from Vienna14 DaysThursdayMay 21, 2020to Vienna7 seats left$375$3,750-10%USD $3,375Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 15, 2020from Vienna14 DaysThursdayMay 28, 2020to Vienna10+ seats left$390$3,895-10%USD $3,506Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Vienna14 DaysThursdayJun 4, 2020to Vienna10+ seats left$390$3,895-10%USD $3,506Sharing a twin room
- FridayMay 29, 2020from Vienna14 DaysThursdayJun 11, 2020to Vienna10+ seats left$405$4,050-10%USD $3,645Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Vienna14 DaysThursdayJun 18, 2020to Vienna10+ seats left$405$4,050-10%USD $3,645Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 12, 2020from Vienna14 DaysThursdayJun 25, 2020to Vienna10+ seats left$433$4,325-10%USD $3,893Sharing a twin room
- FridayJun 19, 2020from Vienna14 DaysThursdayJul 2, 2020to Vienna0 seats leftUSD $4,325Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJun 26, 2020from Vienna14 DaysThursdayJul 9, 2020to Vienna10+ seats left$440$4,395-10%USD $3,956Sharing a twin room
- FridaySep 4, 2020from Vienna14 DaysThursdaySep 17, 2020to Vienna10+ seats left$440$4,395-10%USD $3,956Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Slovenia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia and Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Vienna.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 10 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 10 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Trafalgar. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trafalgar. Please familiarise yourself with the Trafalgar payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vienna (Austria)
- 145 km
- Graz (Austria)
- 129 km
- Lake Bled (Slovenia)
- 47 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 157 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 38 km
- Hvar (Croatia)
- 146 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 390 km
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 268 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,326 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Austria Slovenia and Croatia end Vienna