One Life Adventures - North India 14-Day
- Tour Operator:
- One Life Adventures
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- New Delhi
- Taj Mahal
- Experience sunrise & sunset at the amazing Taj Mahal
- Make a flower offering at sunset on the Ganges
- Explore Old Delhi's food markets with a local guide
- Get lost in the winding alleys of Jodhpur
- Day 1 ARRIVE IN INDIA
- Day 2 DELHI DAY TOUR TO BIKANER
- Day 3 BIKANER - SAFARI IN THE DUNES & CAMEL RESEARCH CENTRE
- Day 4 TO JODHPUR
- Day 5 JODHPUR - MEHRANGARH FORT & THE BLUE CITY
- Day 6 TO UDAIPUR - SUNSET CRUISE ON LAKE PICHOLA
- Day 7 UDAIPUR - LOCAL VILLAGE & SCHOOL VISIT
- Day 8 TO PUSHKAR - BLESSING ON THE LAKE
- Day 9 PUSHKAR - LOCAL COOKING DEMONSTRATION
- Day 10 TO JAIPUR - BOLLYWOOD MOVIE
- Day 11 JAIPUR - THE PINK CITY, HAWA MAHAL & COOKING DEMONSTRATION
- Day 12 TO AGRA - SUNSET AT THE TAJ MAHAL
- Day 13 AGRA - SUNRISE AT THE TAJ MAHAL, OLD DELHI RICKSHAW RIDES AND WEDDING STREET
- Day 14 Depart
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by One Life Adventures
OUR STORY: At One Life, we’ve always seen tourism as an opportunity to make a difference. We wanted to prove that tourism was more than seeing places you could have never imagined and to show people that travel could be impactful, ethical and quite literally, life changing. So that’s what we did; we put local communities, the environment and personal development at the heart of our operations and five years later, we’ve run life changing trips for thousands of travellers and are currently rated #1 worldwide. We started out in the Philippines, moved over to Sri Lanka just a year later and then launched Japan the following year. All three tours are now multi-award winning and our Japan trip was even rated #1 worldwide in 2019. We just opened two brand new tours in Indonesia and India and extended the massively popular Japan trip by another four days (we just had to make it longer!). HOW WE OPERATE: We choose to keep our group sizes small, to allow for more meaningful connections to be made between our guests and the local communities we travel through and to keep your experience as personal as possible. Immersing our guests in the local culture, while offering the opportunity to relax and reset in some of the most stunning locations the planet has to offer is what it’s all about. We’ve searched high and low to find unique activities and one off, special accommodations that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. From kendo classes in Japan with a descendent of a real samurai, to waking up on your own private beach at our beach camp in the Philippines, these are unique adventures you’ll be talking about for years. All inclusions are listed on your booking page and you’ll receive all the info you need for your travels before you even step foot in the country. No hidden costs and plenty of time to prepare. Your epic One Life group leader and our legendary local guides are there to help you have the time of your life, every step of the way. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride - we promise it’s a good one! WHY TOUR WITH US: We put our money where our mouth is and put our guests, the local communities and the environment at the very centre of what we do. Our guests have rated us so highly over the years that we’ve won multiple awards both for our life changing trips AND for the guides that run them. 2 of TourRadar's top 3 Guides of the Year in 2018 were One Life Adventures guides and all 3 of our longest running tours are rated #1 in their respective destinations. We are committed to keeping our tours environmentally friendly by keeping plastic waste to a minimum. On our tours you’ll find our suppliers providing eco-friendly alternatives where possible, our accommodation providers providing refill stations and you’ll even be able to buy our plastic free merchandise. We stock reusable water bottles, tote bags, metal straws and even washable bamboo cotton face masks. What’s more, the profits from these items go towards the community projects we set up and run in each country - from school development projects to spay/neuter programmes for stray animals! When you tour with us, you know your money is going back into the local communities you're visiting - where it's needed most. OUR COVID POLICIES: All our tours are operating under the direction of local COVID regulations, with reduced tour numbers in the majority of our destinations and all tour guides having had specific COVID training to ensure the safety of our guests and the remote communities we visit. All guides and suppliers are equipped with hand sanitiser and hand washing stations, all transport is private-only where possible and all dorm rooms are operating at a reduced capacity. Should you wish to upgrade into a solo room, this is also possible in some of our destinations. Both our policies and those of our local suppliers have been updated due to COVID and these will be strictly adhered to in order to protect everyone as much as is possible when travel resumes.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- John· March 4th, 2021Awesome guide, great knowledge and understandingOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewHi John, thanks a lot for the review! We're glad you enjoyed the tour :)Trip date: January 2020
- Lydia· March 29th, 2020I have just returned from an incredible few weeks spent in beautiful India. As a solo female travelling alone for the first time, I was apprehensive about exploring India and this tour seemed the perfect way to see some of the highlights and make... Show moreOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewHi Lydia, thanks for leaving such a great and comprehensive review! We have taken your feedback on board and are working on some further India itineraries for the future. We'll definitely keep you posted of any developments! Hopefully you're able to... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- BGBarnaby· March 28th, 2020Not bad on the whole, but certainly room for improvement. Positives include: the Varanasi homestay & river cruise, camel ride in Pushkar, the Udaipur haveli & bike ride, and some genuinely lovely fellow tourmates. Areas for improvement: fudged timings... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- LFLaurie· February 15th, 2020My first trip to India, and my first time in Asia coming from the UK. This was the perfect introduction. It sounds negative to say that I won't be rushing back, but I will definitely return! I travelled as a couple with my girlfriend (both in our mid... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- AIArezoo· February 11th, 2020It definitely exceeded my expectations. It was my first time traveling with a tour and it was simply peace of mind. Everything was taken care of and we received so many valuable suggestions and information throughout the tour. The Tour guide (Imran) was... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- Cheyenne· January 29th, 2020Had a fantastic time in India!!! Being my 3rd tour with One Life I can honestly say I will be back again!!! Big shout out also to Imran who was the most awesome local legend!!!Trip date: January 2020
- JJackEngelberg· January 23rd, 2020Sean was excellent from start to finish. He brought a positive and upbeat mentality to the tour group and made a concerted effort to connect with every person in the group on a more than purely surface level. I understand that this was his first time... Show moreOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewHey Jack, thanks so much for the awesome review! Sean will love the feedback. We are so glad that you had a great time :)Trip date: January 2020
- Julianne· January 20th, 2020India has always been a dream of mine, since it’s such an interesting place. The country can be overwhelming if you’re not used to travelling, but the group tour made it so much easier. Our tour guide Sean did a very good job with guiding us throughout... Show moreOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewThanks so much for the great review Julianne! Sean will love this great feedback and we agree India can be overwhelming if you are on your own so we are so glad you choose to come with us!Trip date: January 2020
- AAmbroosVisser· November 18th, 2019Do it. Just do it. If you have every wanted to do India and weren't sure about it, this is the way you should do it. After getting back I just find myself thinking constantly back to my time on tour a couple of months back. It just stays with you like... Show moreOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewHi Ambroos! Thank you so much for your review of our India tour. It's a pretty incredible place isn't it? We're glad you had such an awesome time and we hope to see you again soon!Trip date: August 2019
- Travis· November 11th, 2019Had an amazing time on the One Life India tour over the summer. The tour itinerary and our guides were bloody brilliant! Having the local insights from the local legends really made the trip for me. We had a few nights in traditional style old houses... Show moreOne Life Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Travis for your amazing review! India definitely has a special place in our hearts. The Local Legends and Haveli stays really add to the experience. Hope to see you on one of our other tours!Trip date: August 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Monday5 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- Monday12 Jun, 2023Sunday25 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- Monday19 Jun, 2023Sunday2 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- Monday26 Jun, 2023Sunday9 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- Monday3 Jul, 2023Sunday16 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- Monday10 Jul, 2023Sunday23 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- Monday17 Jul, 2023Sunday30 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- Monday24 Jul, 2023Sunday6 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- Monday31 Jul, 2023Sunday13 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- Monday7 Aug, 2023Sunday20 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- Monday14 Aug, 2023Sunday27 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- Monday21 Aug, 2023Sunday3 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- Monday28 Aug, 2023Sunday10 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- Monday4 Sep, 2023Sunday17 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- 13 Other Unavailable Departures
- -20%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday11 Sep, 2023Sunday24 Sep, 2023English$1,106$8840% Interest Instalments
- Monday18 Sep, 2023Sunday1 Oct, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday25 Sep, 2023Sunday8 Oct, 2023English$1,1060% Interest Instalments
- Monday2 Oct, 2023Sunday15 Oct, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday9 Oct, 2023Sunday22 Oct, 2023English$1,106$9400% Interest Instalments
- Monday16 Oct, 2023Sunday29 Oct, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- Monday23 Oct, 2023Sunday5 Nov, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,106
- 1 Other Unavailable Departure
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday30 Oct, 2023Sunday12 Nov, 2023English$1,106$9400% Interest Instalments
- -15%Get Instant ConfirmationMonday6 Nov, 2023Sunday19 Nov, 2023English$1,106$9400% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Indian RupeeIndia
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CIndia
- Type EIndia
- Type FIndia
- Type DIndia
- Type MIndia
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for India. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for India. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for India. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 6th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 6th, 2023, a minimum payment of $250 is required to confirm your booking with One Life Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and One Life Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "One Life Adventures" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of One Life Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the One Life Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring India
- India Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Trekking Companies & Operators in India (with 5,325 Reviews)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- India from New Delhi
- India Explorer
- 14 days India
- Operators in Asia
- One Life Adventures - North India 14-Day Tours in India
- Explorer Tours
- Northern India Tours
- India Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Northern India
- India tours