Elegant Elbe Wittenberg to Decin
- Our saving
- US $ 3,303
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Berlin, Germany
- Day 2: Berlin, Germany
- Day 3: Wittenberg, Germany
- Day 4: Wittenberg, Germany
- Day 5: Meissen, Germany
- Day 6: Dresden, Germany
- Day 7: Saxon Switzerland, Germany
- Day 8: Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 9: Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 10: Prague, Czech Republic
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Viking Cruises Ships
- Viking AstrildBoasting many of the same popular design elements of our Viking Longships, our new Elbe ships feature state-of-the art engineering, deluxe a… Read moreCapacityBuilt2015Guests98Crew28Length110 m / 361 ftWidthSuitesStaterooms49RegistryGross Tonnage5000 gtElectricityBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed15 kn / 28 kph / 17 mphGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- Viking BeylaBoasting many of the same popular design elements of our Viking Longships, our new Elbe ships feature state-of-the art engineering, deluxe a… Read moreCapacityBuilt2015Guests98Crew28Length110 m / 361 ftWidthSuitesStaterooms49RegistryGross Tonnage5000 gtElectricity220V & 110VBeam11 m / 36 ftCruising Speed15 kn / 28 kph / 17 mphGeneratorsEnginesDraft
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Rosemary7th September 2019
Elegant Elbe Wittenberg to Decin
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- March 2021
- April 2021
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
- WednesdayMar 11, 2020from Berlin10 DaysFridayMar 20, 2020to PragueViking AstrildNot available in your region
- MondayMar 16, 2020from Berlin10 DaysWednesdayMar 25, 2020to PragueViking BeylaNot available in your region
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020from Berlin10 DaysMondayMar 30, 2020to PragueViking AstrildNot available in your region
- ThursdayMar 26, 2020from Berlin10 DaysSaturdayApr 4, 2020to PragueViking BeylaNot available in your region
- TuesdayMar 31, 2020from Berlin10 DaysThursdayApr 9, 2020to PragueViking AstrildNot available in your region
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Berlin10 DaysTuesdayApr 14, 2020to PragueViking BeylaNot available in your region
- FridayApr 10, 2020from Berlin10 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to PragueViking AstrildNot available in your region
- WednesdayApr 15, 2020from Berlin10 DaysFridayApr 24, 2020to PragueViking BeylaNot available in your region
- MondayApr 20, 2020from Berlin10 DaysWednesdayApr 29, 2020to PragueViking AstrildNot available in your region
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Berlin10 DaysMondayMay 4, 2020to PragueViking BeylaNot available in your region
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Switzerland and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- For any tour departing before 16 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 February 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Viking Cruises. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Viking Cruises. Please familiarise yourself with the Viking Cruises payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Viking Cruises tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 89 km
- Lutherstadt Wittenberg (Germany)
- 99 km
- Meissen (Germany)
- 21 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 727 km
- Saxon (Switzerland)
- 693 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,303 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,240 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours