The BIG 3 Tasmania - Launceston to Hobart
- Our saving
- US $ 258
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Cradle Mountain World Heritage Area
Start point Pick up from your hotel, Launceston, Tasmania, Australia 07:20
- Day 2: Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park
Day 3: Port Arthur & Tassie Devils
End point Hobart hotel, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- Nga YanWritten on October 3, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The guide was really nice, told us many things about the spot
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is accommodation included?
Accommodation is not included to give you the flexibility of choosing when and where you would like stay.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
The BIG 3 Tasmania - Launceston to Hobart
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- WednesdayNov 27, 2019from Launceston3 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to Hobart8 seats left$5USD $258
- FridayNov 29, 2019from Launceston3 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$5USD $258
- MondayDec 2, 2019from Launceston3 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to HobartOnly 3 seats left$5USD $258
- WednesdayDec 4, 2019from Launceston3 DaysFridayDec 6, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$5USD $258
- FridayDec 6, 2019from Launceston3 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$5USD $258
- MondayDec 9, 2019from Launceston3 DaysWednesdayDec 11, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$5USD $258
- WednesdayDec 11, 2019from Launceston3 DaysFridayDec 13, 2019to Hobart9 seats left$5USD $258
- FridayDec 13, 2019from Launceston3 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to Hobart9 seats left$5USD $258
- MondayDec 16, 2019from Launceston3 DaysWednesdayDec 18, 2019to Hobart10+ seats left$5USD $258
- WednesdayDec 18, 2019from Launceston3 DaysFridayDec 20, 2019to Hobart9 seats left$5USD $258
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Launceston is the starting point and Hobart is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Tours Tasmania. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Tours Tasmania. Please familiarise yourself with the Tours Tasmania payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Tours Tasmania will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Tours Tasmania : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Launceston (Australia)
- 102 km
- Cradle Mountain (Australia)
- 209 km
- Wineglass Bay (Australia)
- 5 km
- Freycinet National Park (Australia)
- 116 km
- Port Arthur (Australia)
- 53 km
- Hobart (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $258 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,457 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 116 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 6,426 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours