Japan Adventure - 13 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 2,091
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- +5 Destinations
- Central Japan
- Visit temples, colourful shrines and majestic castles
- Walk past families of red-faced snow monkeys
- Bask in mountain views from trains and pirate ships
- Act like a Samurai and learn to wield a sword
- Spend the night in a 1000-year-old Buddhist temple
- Age range
- 18 to 55 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Temple
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Adventure, Discovery, Sightseeing, Historical
- INTRO Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive and meet the Group
- Day 2: Tokyo City Tour and Nightlife
- Day 3: Fish market, Sushi Class & Arcades
- Day 4: Travel to Nagano, Sake Tasting and Brewery Visit
- Day 5: Snow Monkeys and Shiga Kogen National Park
- Day 6: Travel from Nagano to Hakone
- Day 7: Hakone to Osaka
- Day 8: Osaka Castle
- Day 9: Koyasan Temple Stay
- Day 10: Koyasan to Kyoto
- Day 11: Bamboo Forest, Golden Pavilion & Geishas
- Day 12: Fushimi-Inari & Samurai Experience
- Day 13: Check out and Onward Travel
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- BryceWritten on July 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was absolutely floored with how incredible the accommodation was on this tour! We stayed in super cool hotels and beautiful traditional Japanese style temples, and every night we were all blown away with just how crazy good our next accom was. On top of... Read more
- SemWritten on June 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour!!! The guide was amazing, it was great to have everything included. Best experience ever! I would 100% recommend it!
- SSaraWritten on June 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
After doing a couple of the Intro trips I knew that this trip was going to be amazing. It had all the usual traits of the other Intro trips, a fantastic guide, a packed and varied Itinerary, no extra costs. The thing that really stood out for me on this... Read more
- SSaxonWritten on June 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Japan is incredible! I’ve visited often, and seen a lot, but the Intro Travel Japan Adventure took us to some amazing places - a great mix of modern crazy and ancient traditional, buzzing big cities and calm, cool countryside. Japanese food is sensational... Read more
- JGJoshWritten on June 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour that I’ll definitely be recommending to friends. Accomodation was awesome and activities were unreal. Samurai swords were a big highlight. Adam brought an extra layer of enjoyment to the entire experience. Thanks Intro!
- TomWritten on June 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was everything I could have wanted, and more! From the jaw-dropping Mount Fuji to the futuristic lights of Tokyo, this tour blew my mind. The range of activities - including an overnight monastery stay, a Samurai class and Karaoke in the heart of... Read more
- JackWritten on June 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What a fantastic experience! I’ve always wanted to go to Japan for so long but never had a clue where to start, but Intro Travel sorted EVERYTHING. The trip was amazingly well organised, the leader Adam was very knowledgable and excellent at navigating the... Read more
- BBenWritten on June 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Incredible experience! I travelled for the first time solo and it couldn’t be any better! 13 days of traveling around Japan with such amazing people was an absolutely amazing experience! Our guide Adam had in depth and interesting knowledge and facts about... Read more
- LTLisaWritten on June 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Japan Adventure was AMAZING! We had an epic time and saw so much of Japan. The accom was lit and Adam was a great Leader! Can't wait for the next INTRO! Take me back!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any luggage restrictions?
We always recommend travelling with a backpack and packing light! One main piece of baggage and a daypack are allowed with the total allowance of 44lbs/20kgs. The transportation used for this tour mainly trains, so dragging around a huge suitcase is not much fun. Depending on your onward travel plans there is luggage storage at the airports or at some accommodations if needed.
Is there Wi-Fi throughout the trip?
All the accommodations throughout this tour have free Wi-Fi available. The network quality in Japan is generally very good, so posting those #wanderlust photos shouldn't be a problem!
How much spending money will I need?
Japan is generally one of the more expensive countries in Asia. However all your activities, accommodation, transport and some meals are included, so you’ll just need money for any extra meals, drinks, shopping and any onward travel. We recommend you bring at least £600 / $1000 spending money to ensure your peace of mind.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hello beautiful people! Thanks guys for helping me out in my mission to the top! It's been a pleasure..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anne19th March 2019
Japan Adventure - 13 Days
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- WednesdayAug 21, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$232$2,323-10%USD $2,091
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$232$2,323-10%USD $2,091
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysMondayOct 14, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$232$2,323-10%USD $2,091
- WednesdayOct 23, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysMondayNov 4, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$232$2,323-10%USD $2,091
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysFridayNov 15, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$232$2,323-10%USD $2,091
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$232$2,323-10%USD $2,091
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysFridayDec 13, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$232$2,323-10%USD $2,091
- SundayDec 8, 2019from Tokyo13 DaysFridayDec 20, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$232$2,323-10%USD $2,091
- SundayJan 5, 2020from Tokyo13 DaysFridayJan 17, 2020to Kyoto10+ seats left$70USD $2,253
- SundayJan 12, 2020from Tokyo13 DaysFridayJan 24, 2020to Kyoto10+ seats left$70USD $2,253
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Kyoto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 25 August 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 25 August 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with INTRO Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 35 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of INTRO Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the INTRO Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and INTRO Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for INTRO Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 173 km
- Nagano (Japan)
- 175 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 33 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 294 km
- Osaka (Japan)
- 54 km
- Koya-san (Japan)
- 91 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,091 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,598 tours in Asia
- covered by 825 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Adventure - 13 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Adventure - 13 Days