4- Day Imperial Cities Cultural and Nature Exploration
- Tour Operator:
- Morocco Trip Travel
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 2 to 90
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Marrakesh Sightseeing and Transfer to Casablanca
- Day 2 Visit of Casablanca- Rabat- Fes
- Day 3 Fes Guided Historical & Cultural Visit
- Day 4 The scenic drive to Marrakech Though Middle Atlas
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Morocco Trip Travel
Our wide experience and professional staff allow the travellers to most fully appreciate the often breathtaking splendor of the Sahara as well as the sociable comforts and pleasures of Moroccan life.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Claude· March 16th, 2020This was an excellent tour. The professional guides in Marrakesh and Fes were first rate. The tour of Fes stretched for 7 full hours largely because of my interest in the many areas we visited and my desire to see as much as possible. It was great. The... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- EElenaMejasManzano· March 14th, 2020[Original Text] Muy Recomendado. Una ciudad totalmente encantadora, que ofrece gran variedad de posibilidades.Trip date: February 2020
- AAnabel· February 27th, 2020[original text] El viaje ha superado nuestras expectativas. Bien organizado desde que lo reservamos hasta que dejamos Marruecos. Nuestro guía era un experto, genuino y se preocupó en todo momento de nosotros. Lo pasamos estupendamente en todas las... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- MMCarmenManzano· February 25th, 2020[original text] Fue muy muy bueno, pero sin duda lo mejor fue nuestro chofer que es un guía excepcional en todos los sentidos.Trip date: February 2020
- Llindseycox· January 2nd, 2020This trip is an excellent deal. You definitely get a lot for what you pay and it is a more intimate experience than those huge vans or buses. I would definitely book again, but be more clear with the daily agenda and timing to make sure we fit... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- HSHelga· December 29th, 2019Our overall experience? - Excellent! A great, careful and mindful driver with high guide qualities, 2 wonderful guides in 2 great cities. Lots of information and impressions! - Many thanks to driver and guides for everything shared with us! It was not... Show moreMorocco Trip Travel commented on this reviewThanks so much Helga for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience, our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review... Show moreTrip date: December 2019
- FFernandoMaria· October 10th, 2019You are in the best hands! You will be safe and secure and be assured that they will do everything to ensure you have an exceptional experienceMorocco Trip Travel commented on this reviewThanks so much Maria and Fernando, for your wonderful review. We're thrilled to hear about your successful travel experience and glad that you had the opportunity to experience such a pleasant tour with us. We always do our best to make our guests... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- MKMaral· September 28th, 2019The tour overall was good, but I must comment on the exceptional way our driver Abdul took care of all the members of our tour. We did have bus problems at one point of our trip which resulted in us being stuck on the side of the highway for over 3hrs... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- HMHannah· September 15th, 2019This tour was a wonderful way to see the highlights of Morocco in a short time. All of the sights were incredible and the local guides were very knowledgeable, making for a very educational experience in which we learned lots of interesting information... Show moreMorocco Trip Travel commented on this reviewThanks so much, Hannah for the review. We're thrilled to hear about your successful travel experience and glad that you had the opportunity to experience such a pleasant tour with us. We always do our best to make our guests expectations come true,... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is a single supplement mandatory?
No, a single supplement is not mandatory on Morocco Trip Travel tours.
- Are the tours fully-guided?
The tours operated by Morocco Trip Travel are usually not fully guided, however, there are expert and local guides provided in the major cities.
- Are you able to book airport transfers?
No, Morocco Trip Travel are unable to organise airport transfers for their customers.
- Can you book pre or post accommodation?
Morocco Trip Travel are able to organise pre and post accommodation for their customers. To organise a pre or post trip accommodation please contact our team of Travel Experts for further information.
- Are travel documents provided?
Morocco Trip Travel don't provide any travel documents. Vouchers are not required to join the tours operated by Morocco Trip Travel.
- Is there a child discount?
Generally, a child discount is applicable however it does depend on the age of the children, please contact our team of Travel Experts to see what discounts are available for you.
- Are children allowed to travel on your tours?
Yes, families with children are allowed to travel on all Morocco Trip Travel tours, please contact our team of Travel Experts when booking your tour to see what discounts are applicable for your family.
- Is travel insurance mandatory?
No, travel insurance is not mandatory on Morocco Trip Travel tours.
- I have travelled with Morocco Trip Travel before, is there a past traveller discount?
Generally, a past passenger discount is applicable for customers who travelled with Morocco Trip Travel before. Please, contact our team of Travel Experts for further details.
- Are the coaches used on the tour to travel between destinations air-conditioned?
All the private transport used on the tours operated by Morocco Trip Travel are air-conditioned for your comfort.
Good to Know
- Moroccan DirhamMorocco
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CMorocco
- Type EMorocco
- Type FMorocco
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 1st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 1st, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Morocco Trip Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Morocco Trip Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Morocco Trip Travel" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Morocco
- Morocco Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Best 10 Morocco Vacation Packages 2023/2024
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Morocco from Marrakesh
- Morocco In-depth Cultural
- Operators in Africa
- 4- Day Imperial Cities Cultural and Nature Exploration Tours in Morocco
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Northern Morocco Tours
- Morocco Tours
- Africa Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Northern Morocco
- Morocco tours