Porto and the Douro Valley
- Our saving
- US $ 1,457
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- CroisiEurope River C...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: PORTO
- Day 2: PORTO - REGUA
- Day 3: REGUA - FERRADOSA - PINHAO
- Day 4: PINHAO - PORTO ANTIGO
- Day 5: PORTO ANTIGO - PORTO
- Day 6: PORTO
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ships
- MS Gil EanesA dreamy riverboat, which cruises on the Douro river, provided with 66 cabins that are able to host 132 passengers, Gil Eanes, is one of… Read moreBuilt2015Guests132Length80mWidth11.4mStaterooms66Electricity220v
- MS Vasco da GamaWith a friendly appearance that cannot pass unnoticed, Vasco da Gama is one of CruiseEurope’s most suitable riverboats for a family… Read moreBuilt2002 (refurbished 2014)Guests138Length75mWidth11.4mStaterooms71Electricity220v
- Miguel TorgaThe MS Miguel Torga cruises on the Douro.… Read moreBuilt2017Guests132Length80 m / 262 ftWidth11.4 m / 36 ftStaterooms66Electricity220vCapacityCrew20SuitesRegistryGross Tonnage1200 gtBeamCruising Speed9 kn / 17 kph / 10 mphGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- Anne Fitzpatrick's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - Excellent
We really enjoyed our cruise & the excursions. The purser, Sonya did a great job. The meals were fabulous. The boat ‘Amalia Rodriguez’ was lovely & the cabins were very comfortable.
- Patricia Ann Robertson's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - Excellent
This was. A wonderful experience, there were no problems and very informative. The guides were fluent in English and knew their Country. W hen we arrived at the boat it was so well organized and the porters were impressive in how they handled the luggage.... Read more
- Anne PArker's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - Excellent
Facilities and staff were great.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you cater for dietary requirements?
If you have specific dietary requirements please contact our Travel Experts to see what options are available.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Margot26th August 2019
Porto and the Douro Valley
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from Porto6 DaysThursdayApr 2, 2020to Porto4 seats left Miguel TorgaMiguel Torga$53USD $1,713Based on MIDDLE DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- SundayMar 29, 2020from Porto6 DaysFridayApr 3, 2020to PortoOnly 2 seats leftMS Gil EanesMS Gil Eanes$53USD $1,713Based on MIDDLE DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- TuesdayMar 31, 2020from Porto6 DaysSundayApr 5, 2020to Porto10+ seats left$53USD $1,713Based on MIDDLE DECK 2 ADJUSTABLE TWIN BEDS
- WednesdayApr 1, 2020from Porto6 DaysMondayApr 6, 2020to Porto10+ seats left MS Vasco da GamaMS Vasco da Gama$45USD $1,457Based on MIDDLE DECK 2 BEDS CU
- ThursdayApr 2, 2020from Porto6 DaysTuesdayApr 7, 2020to Porto10+ seats left Miguel TorgaMiguel Torga$53USD $1,713Based on MIDDLE DECK 2 BEDS CU
- FridayApr 3, 2020from Porto6 DaysWednesdayApr 8, 2020to Porto10+ seats left MS Gil EanesMS Gil Eanes$53USD $1,713Based on MIDDLE DECK 2 BEDS CU
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Porto.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 14 March 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 March 2020, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with CroisiEurope River Cruises. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 120 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of CroisiEurope River Cruises. Please familiarise yourself with the CroisiEurope River Cruises payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Porto (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Peso da Regua (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Pinhao (Portugal)
- 47 km
- Porto Antigo (Portugal)
- 43 km
- Guimaraes (Portugal)
- 41 km
- Porto (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,457 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,432 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,027 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours