The End of the World (7 Nights)
- Tour Operator:
- Hi Travel Argentina
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- El Calafate
- Torres del Paine National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: El Calafate
- Day 2: Calafate
- Day 3: Calafate and Torres del Paine
- Day 4: Calafate
- Day 5: Calafate-Rio Gallegos-Ushuaia
- Day 6: Ushuaia
- Day 7: Ushuaia
- Day 8: Ushuaia
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Hi Travel Argentina
HI Travel specializes in budget and independent tours throughout Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Bolivia. We use hostels and budget hotels to build the trips and local transportation as a link between destinations, offering highlight day trips and also airport tranfers when needed. Our aim is to help customers to get the most of their time and money when traveling to the south of South America.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Jahnavi· March 3rd, 2023I was really happy with my tour! The company had created a very nice itnerary and I could cover all good areas in Patagonia.Trip date: February 2023
- BHBarbara· November 30th, 2022Ailén from Hi Travel was great!!! My troubled flights got me to El Calafate late, but Ailen got things switched around so I still got to do most things. How great! Excellent customer care!!!Hi Travel Argentina commented on this reviewHi Barbara, thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to help you during your tour. All the best! Hi Travel TeamTrip date: November 2022
- LSLubica· October 11th, 2019Hi Travel was amazing! I have booked my holidays last minute and they quickly responded to my request and booked the tours and made all the arrangements very quickly. They were very responsive and informative, providing all confirmations via emails... Show moreHi Travel Argentina commented on this reviewDear Lubica, thanks so much for your comments. We enjoyed helping you in your trip a lot! I hope the end of this pandemic will find you traveling the world once more! Very, very best and till next time! Cristian HI Travel TeamTrip date: September 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday25 Mar, 2023Saturday1 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$963
- Sunday26 Mar, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$963
- Monday27 Mar, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$963
- Tuesday28 Mar, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$963
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$963
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$963
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$963
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday1 Sep, 2023Friday8 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$9630% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday2 Sep, 2023Saturday9 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$9630% Interest Instalments
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday3 Sep, 2023Sunday10 Sep, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$9630% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Argentine PesoArgentina
- Chilean PesoChile
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, I, L. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, L.
- Type CArgentina and Chile
- Type EArgentina and Chile
- Type FArgentina and Chile
- Type IArgentina
- Type LChile
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Argentina and Chile. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Argentina and Chile. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Argentina and Chile. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Argentina and Chile. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 1st, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 1st, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Hi Travel Argentina. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 40 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Hi Travel Argentina will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Hi Travel Argentina" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Hi Travel Argentina. Please familiarise yourself with the Hi Travel Argentina payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Latin America
- Argentina Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Patagonia Trekking Companies (with 143 Reviews)
- 10 Amazing Wildlife Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- Latin America from El Calafate
- Latin america Wildlife
- Small group tour
- 8 days Latin america
- From El Calafate to Ushuaia
- Operators in Latin America
- The End of the World (7 Nights) Tours in Argentina
- Wildlife Tours
- Patagonia Tours
- Argentina Tours
- Latin America Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Private Tours
- Independent Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Argentina tours
- Chile tours