Best of Puglia Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 2,572
- Age range
- 14 to 90 year olds
- Hotel, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Italy With Pleasure
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 – Buongiorno Puglia!
Start point On the tour start day we pick up at the airport, the train station, as well as at hotels in Bari (we do a circuit according to where people are staying or arriving). , Bari, Bari, Italy 14:00
- Day 2 – Into The Fairytale
- Day 3 – The Marvels of Elegant Baroque
- Day 4 – A Step Back In Time
- Day 5 - A Visit to Castel del Monte
- Day 6 – Food Glorious Food
Day 7 – Arrivederci Puglia
End point We drop off in Bari at the airport, train stations and hotels., Bari, Bari, Italy 11:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SShirleyBillBrownWritten on November 3, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Puglia Tour in 2018 was outstanding, as was the Sicily Tour in 2019. All of the guides are so friendly, caring, knowledgeable and passionate about their country. This love comes through in every aspect of the Tour, and transfers to the group. The... Read more
- AAnneFleischerWritten on September 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best of Puglia tour exceeded all expectations. Small groups lend themselves to a more meaningful and personal experience. Our tour guide was excellent as were the local guides. The accommodation was great and the meals provided were delicious. The... Read more
- AAprilEdwardsWritten on July 11, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The history of different civilisations over time influencing architecture, agriculture and food, have created a cultural diversity that makes Sicily a very interesting island. From the busy streets of Palermo, the cobbled uphill streets of Erice, the... Read more
- HHelenWritten on May 29, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was well organised, and all aspects of the tour were enjoyable.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you cater for dietary requirements?
If you have specific dietary requirements please contact our Travel Experts to see what options are available.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard23rd October 2019
Best of Puglia Tour
- SundayApr 19, 2020from Bari7 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Bari4 seats left$80USD $2,572Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Bari7 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Bari4 seats left$80USD $2,572Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayMay 24, 2020from Bari7 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Bari4 seats left$80USD $2,572Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Bari7 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Bari4 seats left$80USD $2,572Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayJun 14, 2020from Bari7 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Bari4 seats left$80USD $2,572Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Bari7 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Bari4 seats left$80USD $2,572Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayAug 30, 2020from Bari7 DaysSaturdaySep 5, 2020to Bari4 seats left$80USD $2,572Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundaySep 13, 2020from Bari7 DaysSaturdaySep 19, 2020to BariOnly 2 seats left$80USD $2,572Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundaySep 27, 2020from Bari7 DaysSaturdayOct 3, 2020to BariOnly 2 seats left$80USD $2,572Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayOct 11, 2020from Bari7 DaysSaturdayOct 17, 2020to BariOnly 2 seats left$80USD $2,572Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Bari.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 17 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Italy With Pleasure. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Italy With Pleasure. Please familiarise yourself with the Italy With Pleasure payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Italy With Pleasure will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Italy With Pleasure tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Bari (Italy)
- 74 km
- Ostuni (Italy)
- 21 km
- Locorotondo (Italy)
- 8 km
- Alberobello (Italy)
- 23 km
- Polignano a Mare (Italy)
- 108 km
- Lecce (Italy)
- 137 km
- Matera (Italy)
- 54 km
- Castel del Monte (Italy)
- 25 km
- Trani (Italy)
- 41 km
- Bari (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,572 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Puglia Tour