Summer Fun & Sailing
- Our saving
- US $ 3,334
- Soak up the Mediterranean sun
- Eat like a local in Italy
- Explore the coast of Croatia
- Enjoy the buzz of Amsterdam nightlife
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Rather Poor
- AWAshleeWritten on October 21, 20174.5 - ExcellentEnjoyed every minute! Jemma was an awesome trip leaderShow detailed ratings
- TTanWritten on October 21, 20174.0 - Good2017 Summer Fun & Sailing was one epic trip! Thank you Jemma (You the Best) for making my holiday extra special with all the laughter, craziness, and mateship. Definitely planning on my next Topdeck adventure.Show detailed ratings
- AAkonWritten on October 21, 20174.0 - GoodSummer fun and sailing with jemma as trour guide she was amazing made me love history even more with her knowledge. Would definitely do it againShow detailed ratings
- JSJessicaWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had the time of my life, it was everything i expected and more!! Jemma, Fran and Jared were amazing tour guides and helped everyone feel comfortable and have fun. Matt definitely showed off his skills with squeezing our tour bus through some seriously narrow roads of europe. I would do it all over again if i could!Show detailed ratings
- TQTaylahWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was above what I expected and wouldn’t have been what it was without Jemma! Not only was she so much fun to be around, we learnt so much from her along the way.Show detailed ratings
- AKAluetWritten on October 20, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe best 27 days of my life! I did the Summer Fun and Sailing with Jemma. She’s legit a gem! Turned 21, gained a few pounds, lost a few brain sails from drinking too much, gained lifetime friends and got the wake up song ingraved in my soul for life! Haha. I recommend it 1000% to anyone who will listen especially when you’re tour guide is awesome, your bus driver is hilarious and there’s never a dull moment. Thanks Topdeck!Show detailed ratings
- HHannahWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip was more than anything I expected! Great team, great vibes, great tours and great accommodationsShow detailed ratings
- JJordanWritten on October 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy topdeck trip was so much more than I expected! I had jemma as my tour guide and she was nothing short of AMAZING!! Always really helpful and made the trip extremely memorable! I will be forever thankful for her and couldn't have asked for a better guide!!!Show detailed ratings
- EEmmaWritten on October 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentJudes was such a brilliant tour leader. She was so well informed and passionate about her job and the countries we went to. She always made sure everyone was okay and she was great fun.Show detailed ratings
- HHayleyWritten on August 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentIn May 2017 I joined a 27 day life changing Summer Fun & Sailing Tour through 13 amazing European countries!! Our group was AMAZINGShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 6: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 10: Rome to Sailing in Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 11: Sailing in Greece
- Day 12: Sailing in Greece
- Day 13: Sailing in Greece
- Day 14: Sailing in Greece to Tirana, Albania
- Day 15: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 16: Dubrovnik
- Day 17: Dubrovnik to Zadar
- Day 18: Zadar to Venice, Italy via Postjana Caves, Slovenia
- Day 19: Venice
- Day 20: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 21: Munich to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 22: Prague
- Day 23: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 24: Berlin
- Day 25: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 26: Amsterdam
- Day 27: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Where and what time is the pick up point?
Pick Up: Wombats City Hostel London @ 6am
Pick Up: St Christophers Inn Paris - Gare du Nord @ 5pm
- January 1, 2017
Do you arrange pre/post accommodation?
Yes, Pre/post tour services have the same price for males or females. These services can be added to your booking after it has been confirmed. Pre and post tour accommodation is at Wombats Hostel in a 4-6 shared female dorm. Please contact us for more details.
- May 1, 2016
Which airport in London would I fly into?
The biggest in London airport is Heathrow. If you fly in over there, we can assist with booking transfers or you could book your own.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
Summer Fun & Sailing
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- FridayApr 20, 2018from LondonWednesdayMay 16, 2018in LondonOur saving$465Price$3,799-12%USD $3,33410+ spaces left
- FridayApr 27, 2018from LondonWednesdayMay 23, 2018in LondonOur saving$465Price$3,799-12%USD $3,33410+ spaces left
- FridayMay 4, 2018from LondonWednesdayMay 30, 2018in LondonOur saving$465Price$3,799-12%USD $3,33410+ spaces left
- FridayMay 11, 2018from LondonWednesdayJun 6, 2018in LondonOur saving$465Price$3,799-12%USD $3,33410+ spaces left
- FridayMay 18, 2018from LondonWednesdayJun 13, 2018in LondonOur saving$501Price$4,089-12%USD $3,58810+ spaces left
- FridayMay 25, 2018from LondonWednesdayJun 20, 2018in LondonOur saving$501Price$4,089-12%USD $3,58810+ spaces left
- FridayJun 1, 2018from LondonWednesdayJun 27, 2018in LondonOur saving$501Price$4,089-12%USD $3,58810+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from LondonSundayJul 1, 2018in LondonOur saving$501Price$4,089-12%USD $3,58810+ spaces left
- FridayJun 8, 2018from LondonWednesdayJul 4, 2018in LondonOur saving$501Price$4,089-12%USD $3,58810+ spaces left
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from LondonSundayJul 8, 2018in LondonOur saving$501Price$4,089-12%USD $3,58810+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Greece , Montenegro , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Albania, Croatia, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Summer Fun & Sailing.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 December 2017 the full payment of $3,334 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3334 for Summer Fun & Sailing, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 669 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 41 km
- Plataria (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,334 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,239 tours in Europe
- covered by 166 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 855 travellers have already met
before they left for Summer Fun & Sailing tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 68 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Summer Fun & Sailing