Summer Fun & Sailing
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 18 to 39
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Monte Carlo
- Sankt Goar
- Explore Paris, the 'City of Lights' & visit the ancient Rome
- Relax and soak up the sun as you sail on the Ionian Sea
- Stroll the streets of Dubrovnik, the 'Jewel of the Adriatic'
- Cruise the Grand Canal on vaporetto and enjoy the view
- Learn how clogs & Dutch cheese are made in Amsterdam
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or meet in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 6: French Riviera including Monaco
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence, Italy via Pisa
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome
- Day 10: Rome to Sailing in Greece via overnight ferry
- Day 11: Sailing in Greece
- Day 12: Sailing in Greece
- Day 13: Sailing in Greece
- Day 14: Sailing in Greece to Tirana, Albania
- Day 15: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Day 16: Dubrovnik
- Day 17: Dubrovnik to Zadar
- Day 18: Zadar to Venice, Italy via Postojna Cave
- Day 19: Venice
- Day 20: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 21: Munich to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 22: Prague
- Day 23: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 24: Berlin
- Day 25: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 26: Amsterdam
- Day 27: Amsterdam to London, England
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Mike· November 15th, 2019You get to see the core cities and attractions of Europe. You'll be involved with the culture and get enough time to do your own thing.Trip date: August 2018
- AAlexandraBanks· November 15th, 2019This was the best tour to see Croatia! Especially for a first time visit! Definitely made me want to go back.Trip date: May 2019
- Abby· October 22nd, 2019The tour was a perfect first glance of Europe. It was so much fun, with such an amazing group of people. The tour guide and bus driver went above and beyond. We had plenty of free time and explored each destination as a group. My favourite part was... Show moreTrip date: April 2018
- AAnonymous· September 12th, 2019Amazing just amazingTrip date: September 2019
- AAnonymous· September 12th, 2019Included meals onboard were amazing. Anthony was so much fun and an absolute gem of a human.Trip date: August 2019
- AAnonymous· August 20th, 2019Jackie was Amazing!!! Like a friend and a tour guide in one!! Super helpful and packed full of knowledge about everything!!! Even on days with bleh weather she managed to make us excited!Trip date: June 2019
- Matthew· August 20th, 2019The tour was the best but it wouldnt have been as amazing as it was without our super smart and organised tour guide Jackie and our kind and extremely talented driver. Jackie has an amazing wealth of knowledge. Every city we pulled into she fired off... Show moreTrip date: June 2019
- SShelbyGuthrie· July 9th, 2019This was my 5th visit to Europe, but my first one solo and I was scared. I quickly realized it was unfounded. Everything was so well organized and Jackie knew literally everything. She had great tips on where to eat, drink, and dance- as well as an... Show moreTrip date: September 2018
- AAnonymous· July 8th, 2019I had an undeniably incredible time on the tour as it was extremely well organised. Anthony made the trip a thousand times more memorable with his hilarious, fun loving yet extremely organised and professional mannerTrip date: July 2019
- TTimFinlayson· July 7th, 2019Absolutely amazing trip. The friendships made will last forever and the experiences gained I will never forget. Ant was an amazing tour guide, very knowledgeable, very friendly, and always making sure everything was great for everyoneTrip date: July 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday11 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday6 Aug, 2021$5,969Book With FlexibilityOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday25 Jul, 2021EnglishFriday20 Aug, 2021$5,9690% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday8 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday3 Sep, 2021$5,9690% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday22 Aug, 2021EnglishFriday17 Sep, 2021$4,9200% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $99 Deposit
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday5 Sep, 2021EnglishFriday1 Oct, 2021$5,4230% Interest InstalmentsBook With FlexibilityOnly Pay $99 Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does this tour start?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Do you arrange transfers?
- What is the group size of this tour?
- Where do we sail when sailing around Greece?
- Can I join the tour in Paris?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar