Summer Fun & Sailing
- Our saving
- US $ 3,722
- Soak up the Mediterranean sun
- Eat like a local in Italy
- Explore the coast of Croatia
- Enjoy the buzz of Amsterdam nightlife
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach/Bus
- Rather Poor
- JJessicaNgaikaWritten on May 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe Topdeck chefs were absolutely incredible! Always going out of their way to cater for the dietary requirements. And Millie was such an awesome leader! Helping us out with things we could go see, and making sure we get the most out of our tours or optional activities. She got along so well with everyone. Definitely recommend Topdeck to others! lol at doing another adventure with themShow detailed ratings
- JarrodWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe locations, food and beer are always going to be amazing but to travel through all these countries without a care in the world was the most magical part. Millie is the definition of an excellent tour guide. Professional, kind, caring and funny. 10/10 would and will recommend Topdeck tours to friends because of my experience on this tour.Show detailed ratings
- MMillaWritten on May 21, 20184.0 - GoodAmazing person! Full of interesting information that opened my eyes about the world around us. Looked after everyone as if they were her own and was just a great person to have to give us a taste of what is out thereShow detailed ratings
- GGinaWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe entire tour was amazing, Millie is so enthusiastic, knowledgeable and made sure everyone had a great time and always got home safe. Some highlights were Prague and Amsterdam. The sailing in Greece was fabShow detailed ratings
- EEmmaWritten on December 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentVinny made sure everyone's needs were accommodated for, big or small. He's incredibly knowledgeable, very organised and cares deeply about ensuring all his passengers have the best experience possible.Show detailed ratings
- EJEricaWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentVinnie was the best! He is so Knowledgable, funny and an all round good time! He’s very approachable about any issues you may have and goes above and beyond for all passengers to make sure you are comfortable, safe and happy. I loved having Vinnie as our tour guide and if I were to do it again would probably seek out his dates. Thanks Vin!Show detailed ratings
- BBenWritten on December 17, 20174.0 - GoodVinnie was the best guide I could have asked for, he was knowledgeable and great to have a few drinks with. You could ask him anything and he would help you find out the answer if he did now know Highly Recommended!!!Show detailed ratings
- TTomWritten on October 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentBest trip ever Jude made it so easy for us she’s a championShow detailed ratings
- SDSarahWritten on October 24, 20174.5 - ExcellentI did the summer fun and sailing tour in 2015 with Jody and was very impressed! This was the first time I had been overseas and I was quite nervous, I had heard mixed opinions about going on a tour, however Jody was quick to make the experience more than just a tour. She continuously made an effort every single day to help everyone make the most out of their trip. I was particularly impressed with how knowledgable she was, each city we went to she continued to surprise me with details, facts and fun stories . She also knew a lot of the cities back to front and could always suggest places to eat, interesting places to visit and how to make the most out of our day. She made herself available at all times if anyone needed her, no matter how tired she made sure everyone was having fun whilst being safe. She was organised, and made sure we always had the opportunity to participate in extra activities. She was super easy to warm up to and treated everyone as a friend with constant enthusiasm and passion for what she does.Show detailed ratings
- KWKurtWritten on October 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe best month of my life! Jody was so insightful and easy going! If I ever had to go on another tour I’d ask for Jody!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 6: French Riviera including Monaco visit
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 10: Rome to Sailing in Greece via Overnight Ferry
- Day 11: Sailing in Greece
- Day 12: Sailing in Greece
- Day 13: Sailing in Greece
- Day 14: Sailing in Greece to Tirana, Albania
- Day 15: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia via Budva, Montenegro
- Day 16: Dubrovnik
- Day 17: Dubrovnik to Zadar
- Day 18: Zadar to Venice, Italy via Postjana Caves, Slovenia
- Day 19: Venice
- Day 20: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 21: Munich to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 22: Prague
- Day 23: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 24: Berlin
- Day 25: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 26: Amsterdam
- Day 27: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
When and where does this tour start?
The tour starts at 6 am in London at the Generator Hostel. Please note this is subject to change until your final documents have been issued.
- January 1, 2017
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
- May 1, 2016
Do you arrange transfers?
Airport transfers are not available on this tour, so you will need to make your own way to and from the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Summer Fun & Sailing
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- FridayJun 22, 2018from London27 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to London10+ seats left$109USD $4,379
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from London27 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to LondonOnly 2 seats left$109USD $4,379
- FridayJun 29, 2018from London27 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to LondonOnly 1 seat left$109USD $4,379
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from London27 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to London6 seats left$109USD $4,379
- FridayJul 6, 2018from London27 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to London10+ seats left$109USD $4,379
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from London27 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to London10+ seats left$109USD $4,379
- FridayJul 13, 2018from London27 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to London0 seats left$109USD $4,379Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from London27 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to London10+ seats left$109USD $4,379
- FridayJul 20, 2018from London27 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to London0 seats left$109USD $4,379Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from London27 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to London10+ seats left$109USD $4,379
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Greece , Montenegro , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Albania, Croatia, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Summer Fun & Sailing.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 August 2018 the full payment of $3,722 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3722 for Summer Fun & Sailing, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 669 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 41 km
- Plataria (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,722 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,560 tours in Europe
- covered by 221 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 79 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Summer Fun & Sailing