Summer Fun & Sailing
- Our saving
- US $ 3,925
- Soak up the Mediterranean sun
- Eat like a local in Italy
- Explore the coast of Croatia
- Enjoy the buzz of Amsterdam nightlife
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- HHaydnWritten on June 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Can’t fault the tour or Stien, very professional and she certainly knows her history! Stien delivers everything with such passion it’s hard not to be engaged with rbhe history.
- AAnonymousWritten on May 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Thoroughly enjoyed myself, loved every minute! Thnx bye.
- JJessicaNgaikaWritten on May 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Topdeck chefs were absolutely incredible! Always going out of their way to cater for the dietary requirements. And Millie was such an awesome leader! Helping us out with things we could go see, and making sure we get the most out of our tours or... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved the fact that Millie made the trip so much fun and she knew so much! Not only was she our tour leader she was like family to all of us! Would totally go on another tour and want Millie again!!
- JarrodWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The locations, food and beer are always going to be amazing but to travel through all these countries without a care in the world was the most magical part. Millie is the definition of an excellent tour guide. Professional, kind, caring and funny. 10/10... Read more
- MMillaWritten on May 21, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing person! Full of interesting information that opened my eyes about the world around us. Looked after everyone as if they were her own and was just a great person to have to give us a taste of what is out there
- GGinaWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The entire tour was amazing, Millie is so enthusiastic, knowledgeable and made sure everyone had a great time and always got home safe. Some highlights were Prague and Amsterdam. The sailing in Greece was fab
- EEmmaWritten on December 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Vinny made sure everyone's needs were accommodated for, big or small. He's incredibly knowledgeable, very organised and cares deeply about ensuring all his passengers have the best experience possible.
- EJEricaWritten on December 17, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Vinnie was the best! He is so Knowledgable, funny and an all round good time! He’s very approachable about any issues you may have and goes above and beyond for all passengers to make sure you are comfortable, safe and happy. I loved having Vinnie as our... Read more
- BBenWritten on December 17, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Vinnie was the best guide I could have asked for, he was knowledgeable and great to have a few drinks with. You could ask him anything and he would help you find out the answer if he did now know Highly Recommended!!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
- Day 6: French Riviera
- Day 7: French Riviera to Florence, Italy
- Day 8: Florence to Rome
- Day 9: Rome
- Day 10: Rome to Sailing in Greece
- Day 11: Sailing in Greece
- Day 12: Sailing in Greece
- Day 13: Sailing in Greece
- Day 14: Sailing in Greece to Tirana, Albania
- Day 15: Tirana to Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Day 16: Dubrovnik
- Day 17: Dubrovnik to Zadar
- Day 18: Zadar to Venice, Italy
- Day 19: Venice
- Day 20: Venice to Munich, Germany
- Day 21: Munich to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 22: Prague
- Day 23: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 24: Berlin
- Day 25: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 26: Amsterdam
- Day 27: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Sailing with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does this tour start?
The tour starts at 6 am in London at the Generator Hostel. Please note this is subject to change until your final documents have been issued.
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! Once you have a confirmed booking on this tour, we can request additional accommodation for you with the tour operator.
Do you arrange transfers?
Airport transfers are not available on this tour, so you will need to make your own way to and from the airport.
Guides who have led this tour
- "The greatest adventure yet! Guiding with Topdeck is a dream come true for me! I LOVE travel, lets be..."
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hi I am a trip leader at Topdeck. I decided to get into trip leading due to the perfect mix of travel..."
- "Hey there - my name is Judes and I am a Maltese Australian working as a European Trip Leader with Topdeck..."
- "Hello! I'm Stien, from Belgium. After leading groups around African and Asian countries for Belgian tour..."
- "CIAO BELLI! Here's Vincenzo (Vinnie for most of my Travellers), Italian through and through, after graduating..."
- "A few years ago I was finishing my bachelors degree dreaming of adventure. So the day after I graduated..."
- ""Not all those who wander are lost" From an early age I was always the "wanderer",..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
Summer Fun & Sailing
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayApr 19, 2019from London27 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to London10+ seats left$164USD $3,925
- FridayApr 26, 2019from London27 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$164USD $3,925
- FridayMay 10, 2019from London27 DaysWednesdayJun 5, 2019to London5 seats left$164USD $3,925
- FridayMay 17, 2019from London27 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to London10+ seats left$175USD $4,194
- FridayMay 24, 2019from London27 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to London10+ seats left$175USD $4,194
- FridayMay 31, 2019from London27 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to London10+ seats left$175USD $4,194
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from London27 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to London10+ seats left$175USD $4,194
- FridayJun 7, 2019from London27 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$175USD $4,194
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from London27 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$175USD $4,194
- FridayJun 14, 2019from London27 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to London10+ seats left$186USD $4,463
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy , Greece , Montenegro , Germany , Netherlands and Belgium
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Albania, Croatia, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Croatia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 48 is the maximum group size for Summer Fun & Sailing.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 January 2019 the full payment of $3,925 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3925 for Summer Fun & Sailing, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 43 km
- Calais (France)
- 235 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 375 km
- Pisa (Italy)
- 69 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 669 km
- Corfu (Greece)
- 41 km
- Plataria (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,925 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,714 tours in Europe
- covered by 299 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 83 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Summer Fun & Sailing