Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tours
- Tour Operator:
- Outshine Adventure
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 12 to 88
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu ( Kathmandu Durbar squire, Syambhunath, Buddhanath and Pashupatinath.)
- Additional Services
Operated by Outshine Adventure
Outshine Adventure team specialise in adventure travel with a personal touch. Our team was founded by people with proven years of adventure travel experiences who have gained knowledge by personally been there or lived there. Because of this, we bring more to your trekking experience.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Paula· February 7th, 2023Nos decantamos por esta excursión porque era la unica que se ofrecia en español y la verdad que la recomendariamos al 100% a cualquier persona que venga a Katmandú. Nuestro guía Rajendra ha sido espectacular. Ha sido muy paciente con nosotros y nuestras... Show moreOutshine Adventure commented on this reviewHola Paula, Namaste 🙏 Saludos desde Nepal. Muchas Gracias. Ha sido un placer poder organizar sus viajes en Nepal. Nos anima mucho con sus palabras de recomendaciones. Esperamos de nuevo poder organizar un viaje a Nepal. Namaste & Saludos, Gokul Sapkota.Trip date: February 2023
- JJonCarnes· November 4th, 2019Outshine provided us a car with knowledgeable and safe driver who took us to all the major sites in and around Kathmandu over two days. A+ service!Trip date: October 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday26 Mar, 2023Sunday26 Mar, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$90
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday27 Mar, 2023Monday27 Mar, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$90
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday28 Mar, 2023Tuesday28 Mar, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$90
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday29 Mar, 2023Wednesday29 Mar, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$90
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday30 Mar, 2023Thursday30 Mar, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$90
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday31 Mar, 2023Friday31 Mar, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$90
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Saturday1 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$90
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$90
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$90
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$90
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 22nd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 22nd, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Outshine Adventure . The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Outshine Adventure will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Outshine Adventure " tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Nepal Trekking Companies & Tour Operators (with 31,613 Reviews)
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- Operators in Asia
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tours Tours in Nepal
- Kathmandu Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Nepal tours