4-Days Discovery Puerto Natales & Torres del Paine
- Tour Operator:
- Signature Tours
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Arrival at Punta Arenas Airport and Transfer to Puerto Natales by regular bus
- Day 2: Torres del Paine National Park – Puerto Natales
- Day 3: Puerto Natales – Balmaceda and Serrano Glacier – Puerto Natales (21 de Mayo)
- Day 4: Puerto Natales - Punta Arenas Airport
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Signature Tours
Signature Tours is a Tour Operator in South America oriented to clients who expects the maximum comfort and a personalized attention. Our company is the most experienced in the management of individuals or small groups in the travel market, satisfying the needs of the most demanding clients from all over the world with more than 15 years of experience.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- KDKathryn· March 1st, 2023Fantastic people, we were very well taken care of. Always on time, courteous and welcoming.Signature Tours commented on this reviewGood morning Kathryn. Here Marilda from Signature DMC. Thank you for feedback and time. I am glad to read that you really appreciated your experience in Patagonia. Hope to see you again in our latitudes. MarildaTrip date: February 2023
- RKRobert· February 8th, 2023Fantastic and Spectacular. The tours were top notch. The boat was one of the nicest I’ve ever been on. The crew was very friendly and informative. When they said lunch was included, I was expecting a box lunch with a sandwich, but instead it was a... Show moreSignature Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your time. Your feedback regarding the trip is very much appreciated! I am glad to read you enjoyed the experience in Patagonia! It was really a pleasure to organize and handle your trip from the first inquiry. Obviously, I will share... Show moreTrip date: January 2023
- KSKENNETH· January 28th, 2023Marzita was fantastic on both first and last day of our tour. Unfortunately Andre was not. He speaks broken English and we could not understand half of what he said. He was enthusiastic but we lost so much in translation that it pretty much ruined our... Show moreSignature Tours commented on this reviewHere Marilda from Signature DMC. Thank you for feedback and time. I am glad to read that you had a wonderful experience in Patagonia with Maritza on both first and last day of our tour. We regret that Andres has not met your expectations. Hope to see... Show moreTrip date: January 2023
- BBrian· September 17th, 2020What a beautiful Torres del Paine park, they left me in love, understand me ... I am passionate about the mountains. :)Signature Tours commented on this reviewHello Brian, thank you for your comments, hope to see you back soon in our latitudes! Best regards, MarildaTrip date: December 2019
- LLaurel· September 11th, 2020A very beautiful 4 days. An incredible experience, I recommend them.Signature Tours commented on this reviewThanks for your comments Laurel. Hope to see you soon in these latitudes! MarildaTrip date: March 2018
- CWCarla· January 27th, 2020Marilda with signature tours was excellent. She responded to a medical emergency immediately and to our changes and questions.Signature Tours commented on this reviewGood morning Joan Thank you for sharing the pictures. Many thanks for your time and your words. It was a pleasure to assist you. I hope you are totally recovered. Regards, MarildaTrip date: January 2020
- GWGwen· January 27th, 2020Great hotel and excellent location. Tours were great even though it rained. Marilda was fantastic to work with and so quick to respond to every and request. She was very helpful to assist with medical attention needed by one of our group members. It was... Show moreSignature Tours commented on this reviewThank you Gwen. It was a pleasure to assist you during your stay in Patagonia; the most important is that she is now recovering well. Happy to know you enjoyed the tours even though it rained. Regards MarildaTrip date: December 2019
- PLpeter· January 21st, 2020Very poor value for money.. First day is wasted. Just collect you and hotel. Second day, a full tour of the park with only nuts snack. Third day, a half day boat tour to glacier (8.30-2.30) then lunch. Fourth day, local bus return. A lot of down time.... Show moreSignature Tours commented on this reviewGood afternoon Mr. Lok. Thank you for feedback. We appreciate your time and your comments regarding the tour and I'm really sorry if you are not satisfied with the program offered. Normally we leave some free time in Puerto Natales, so our guests can... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- KYKet· October 31st, 2019Marilda responds immediately each time I message, email or what’s app her. Due to the Santiago riots I have my flight from Santiago to Punta Arenas changed a few times and each time she responded by saying that there will be a pick up at the airport and... Show moreSignature Tours commented on this reviewGood morning Ket. Thank you very much for your comments. We really appreciate your time and your feedback regarding the tour. Happy to know you are satisfy with the services and sure you keep wonderful memories of the places you visited. MarildaTrip date: October 2019
- SISusana· September 11th, 2019This was an excellent 4 day 'taster' of Chilean Patagonia. I knew nothing of the area and my booking was casual in the extreme especially as I'd not had all that much contact with the agency. However, the tour exceeded our expectations - very well... Show moreSignature Tours commented on this reviewGood afternoon Andy. Thank you very much for feedback. We appreciate your time and your comments regarding the tour. Happy to know you are satisfy with the program and I am sure you keep wonderful memories of the places you visited. MarildaTrip date: September 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Wednesday29 Mar, 2023Saturday1 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,040
- Thursday30 Mar, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,040
- Friday31 Mar, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,040
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,040
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,040
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,040
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,040
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,040
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,040
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$1,040
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Chilean PesoChile
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, L.
- Type CChile
- Type EChile
- Type FChile
- Type LChile
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Chile. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Chile. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Chile. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Chile. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before May 25th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after May 25th, 2023, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Signature Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Signature Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Signature Tours" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Signature Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Signature Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Chile
- Chile Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Patagonia Trekking Companies (with 143 Reviews)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Chile from Punta Arenas
- Chile Explorer
- Small group tour
- 4 days Chile
- Operators in Latin America
- Chile Austral
- Torres del Paine National Park
- 4-Days Discovery Puerto Natales & Torres del Paine Tours in Chile
- Explorer Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Andes Mountains
- Chile Austral
- Torres del Paine National Park
- Chile tours