Wonders of the Kimberley
- Our saving
- US $ 4,942
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Enjoy a thrilling boat ride on the Ord River.
- See the Katherine Outback Experience show.
- Marvel at the sunset on Cable Beach.
- Relax on a cruise of Geikie Gorge.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge, Resort, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Broome
- Day 2: Broome Free Time
- Day 3: Broome – Fitzroy Crossing
- Day 4: Fitzroy Crossing – Halls Creek
- Day 5: Halls Creek – Emma Gorge
- Day 6: El Questro
- Day 7: Emma Gorge – Kununurra
- Day 8: Kununurra
- Day 9: Kununurra – Katherine
- Day 10: Katherine – Darwin
- Day 11: Farewell from Darwin
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Denyse Demers's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.
- JOHN GULCZYNSKI's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Professional operated, tour director Adam added to the experience and is a credit to aat kings.
- Gareth's review about another AAT Kings tour4.5 - Excellent
Really great way to see Western Australia and what it has to offer, the coast was an absolute highlight
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
- AAT Kings
- Discover the Top End with AAT Kings
- Meet Nellie & The Kimberley
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anne19th March 2019
Wonders of the Kimberley
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Broome11 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Darwin0 seats left$153USD $4,942Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Broome11 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Darwin0 seats left$153USD $4,942Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Broome11 DaysMondayAug 12, 2019to DarwinOnly 1 seat left$153USD $4,942Book Now Hold my
- FridayAug 9, 2019from Broome11 DaysMondayAug 19, 2019to DarwinOnly 1 seat left$153USD $4,942Book Now Hold my
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Broome11 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$153USD $4,942
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Broome11 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$153USD $4,942
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Broome11 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$153USD $4,942
- FridayMay 22, 2020from Broome11 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$157USD $5,068
- FridayJun 5, 2020from Broome11 DaysMondayJun 15, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$157USD $5,068
- FridayJul 3, 2020from Broome11 DaysMondayJul 13, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$157USD $5,068
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Broome is the starting point and Darwin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request AAT Kings to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 August 2019 the full payment of $4,942 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4942 for Wonders of the Kimberley, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Broome (Australia)
- 352 km
- Fitzroy Crossing (Australia)
- 222 km
- Halls Creek (Australia)
- 262 km
- Emma Gorge (Australia)
- 67 km
- El Questro (Australia)
- 0 km
- Kununurra (Australia)
- 406 km
- Katherine (Australia)
- 271 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,942 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,348 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 95 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,372 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours