- Our saving
- US $ 3,864
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Discover the spectacular sites and rock art of Uluru
- Soak and relax at the Mataranka Thermal Springs
- Admire the sunset on a dinner cruise of Darwin Harbour
- Witness stunning panoramic views from Kings Canyon
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Uluru
- Day 2: Uluru Sunrise – Kata Tjuta
- Day 3: Uluru – Kings Canyon
- Day 4: Kings Canyon – Alice Springs
- Day 5: Alice Springs
- Day 6: Alice Springs – Tennant Creek
- Day 7: Tennant Creek – Katherine
- Day 8: Katherine – Kakadu
- Day 9: Kakadu – Darwin Included Choice
- Day 10: Litchfield National Park
- Day 11: Farewell from Darwin
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- JOHN ROY's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
An excellent choice of events and accommodation for the 11 day tour. The cruises were outstanding. Delma gave us a lot of very useful background information. Ben was an efficient and considerate driver.
- Denyse Demers's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
We would prefer hanging name tag instead of pinning.
- JOHN GULCZYNSKI's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Professional operated, tour director Adam added to the experience and is a credit to aat kings.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
- AAT Kings
- Discover the Red Centre with AAT Kings
- Discover the Top End with AAT Kings
- Uluru Camel Cup Race
- AAT Kings Uluru Sunrise
- AAT Kings Uluru Sunset
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
- Explore Australia's spectacular Northern Territory with AAT Kings
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Uluru11 DaysTuesdayAug 20, 2019to Darwin0 seats left$139USD $4,486Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Uluru11 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Darwin0 seats left$139USD $4,486Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Uluru11 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Darwin7 seats left$139USD $4,486
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Uluru11 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Darwin10+ seats left$139USD $4,486
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Uluru11 DaysTuesdayApr 28, 2020to Darwin8 seats left$562$4,425-13%USD $3,864
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Uluru11 DaysTuesdayMay 19, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$562$4,425-13%USD $3,864
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Uluru11 DaysTuesdayJun 2, 2020to Darwin9 seats left$562$4,425-13%USD $3,864
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Uluru11 DaysTuesdayJun 16, 2020to Darwin10+ seats left$600$4,725-13%USD $4,125
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Uluru11 DaysTuesdayJul 7, 2020to Darwin9 seats left$600$4,725-13%USD $4,125
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Uluru11 DaysTuesdayJul 14, 2020to Darwin9 seats left$600$4,725-13%USD $4,125
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Uluru is the starting point and Darwin is the endpoint.
- For any tour departing before 19 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with AAT Kings. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of AAT Kings. Please familiarise yourself with the AAT Kings payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Uluru (Australia)
- 2 km
- Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park (Australia)
- 134 km
- Kings Canyon (Australia)
- 248 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
- 452 km
- Tennant Creek (Australia)
- 612 km
- Katherine (Australia)
- 144 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- 183 km
- Darwin (Australia)
- 65 km
- Litchfield National Park (Australia)
- 65 km
- Darwin (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,864 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,273 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 103 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,317 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours