New Zealand Marvel
- Our saving
- US $ 3,608
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Cruise on the magical waters of mystical Milford Sound
- Immerse yourself in the cultural traditions of Dunedin
- Journey past crystal clear lakes and towering mountains
- Admire the awe-inspiring beauty of Franz Josef Glacier
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- William Paterson's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Good balance to tour and guides/ drivers were excellent.
- Hiep Do's review about another AAT Kings tour4.5 - Excellent
Fantastic! We love the country, view much more , it amazing
- JOHN ROY's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
An excellent choice of events and accommodation for the 11 day tour. The cruises were outstanding. Delma gave us a lot of very useful background information. Ben was an efficient and considerate driver.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Welcome to Christchurch
Start point Christchurch, Christchurch, Canterbury Region, New Zealand
- Day 2: Christchurch – Franz Josef
- Day 3: Franz Josef – Queenstown
- Day 4: Queenstown Free Time
- Day 5: Queenstown – Te Anau
- Day 6: Te Anau – Dunedin
- Day 7: Dunedin – Omarama
- Day 8: Omarama – Christchurch
- Day 9: Christchurch – Picton
- Day 10: Picton – Wellington
- Day 11: Wellington – Rotorua
- Day 12: Rotorua
- Day 13: Rotorua – Auckland
Day 14: Farewell from Auckland
End point Auckland, Auckland, Auckland Region, New Zealand
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- AAT Kings
- AAT Kings - Meet Mark and New Zealand
- Explore New Zealand's North Island with AAT Kings
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Laura20th May 2019
New Zealand Marvel
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Christchurch14 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$144USD $3,451
- MondaySep 30, 2019from Christchurch14 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to AucklandOnly 1 seat left$144USD $3,451
- MondayOct 14, 2019from Christchurch14 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$568$4,175-14%USD $3,608
- MondayOct 28, 2019from Christchurch14 DaysSundayNov 10, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$568$4,175-14%USD $3,608
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Christchurch14 DaysSundayNov 17, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$167USD $4,008
- MondayNov 11, 2019from Christchurch14 DaysSundayNov 24, 2019to Auckland7 seats left$167USD $4,008
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Christchurch14 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$167USD $4,008
- MondayDec 2, 2019from Christchurch14 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$167USD $4,008
- MondayDec 9, 2019from Christchurch14 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$568$4,175-14%USD $3,608
- MondayDec 16, 2019from Christchurch14 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$167USD $4,008
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Christchurch is the starting point and Auckland is the endpoint.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 August 2019 the full payment of $3,608 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3608 for New Zealand Marvel, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 163 km
- Hokitika (New Zealand)
- 96 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 109 km
- Haast (New Zealand)
- 129 km
- Cromwell (New Zealand)
- 30 km
- Arrowtown (New Zealand)
- 17 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 85 km
- Te Anau (New Zealand)
- 84 km
- Milford Sound (New Zealand)
- 84 km
- Te Anau (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,608 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,354 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 98 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,309 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours