New Zealand Vista
- Our saving
- US $ 3,608
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Cruise on the magical waters of mystical Milford Sound
- Admire the awe-inspiring beauty of Franz Josef Glacier
- Enjoy a traditional Maori Hangi dinner and performance
- Journey past crystal clear lakes and towering mountains
- Immerse yourself in the cultural traditions of Dunedin
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
- William Paterson's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
Good balance to tour and guides/ drivers were excellent.
- Hiep Do's review about another AAT Kings tour4.5 - Excellent
Fantastic! We love the country, view much more , it amazing
- JOHN ROY's review about another AAT Kings tour5.0 - Excellent
An excellent choice of events and accommodation for the 11 day tour. The cruises were outstanding. Delma gave us a lot of very useful background information. Ben was an efficient and considerate driver.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Welcome to Auckland
Start point Auckland, Auckland, Auckland Region, New Zealand
- Day 2: Auckland – Rotorua
- Day 3: Rotorua
- Day 4: Rotorua – Wellington
- Day 5: Wellington – Picton
- Day 6: Picton – Christchurch
- Day 7: Christchurch – Omarama
- Day 8: Omarama – Dunedin
- Day 9: Dunedin – Te Anau
- Day 10: Te Anau – Queenstown
- Day 11: Queenstown Free Time
- Day 12: Queenstown – Franz Josef
- Day 13: Franz Josef – Christchurch
Day 14: Farewell from Christchurch
End point Christchurch, Christchurch, Canterbury Region, New Zealand
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- AAT Kings
- AAT Kings - Meet Mark and New Zealand
- Explore New Zealand's North Island with AAT Kings
- Explore Australia and New Zealand with AAT Kings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is tipping my Travel Director or Driver Guide compulsory?
Tipping is not compulsory in Australia or New Zealand however if you are happy with the service you received from your Travel Director or Driver Guide you can feel free to leave them a tip at your own discretion.
How can I pay for the Optional Experiences?
All your Optional Experiences can be organised directly with your Travel Director whilst on the tour and you can choose to either pay in either local cash or by credit card.
What is the maximum luggage allowance?
Due to strict Government vehicle weight restrictions you are allowed one medium size suitcase per person, with dimensions not to exceed H76cm x W46cm x D25cm. The maximum weight of all luggage must not exceed 23kg (50lbs).
You are also allowed one piece of hand luggage on-board the coach: however it must be able to fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat in front of you if required.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anne19th March 2019
New Zealand Vista
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Auckland14 DaysMondaySep 23, 2019to Christchurch7 seats left$144USD $3,451
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Auckland14 DaysMondayOct 14, 2019to Christchurch7 seats left$144USD $3,451
- TuesdayOct 8, 2019from Auckland14 DaysMondayOct 21, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$167USD $4,008
- TuesdayOct 15, 2019from Auckland14 DaysMondayOct 28, 2019to Christchurch7 seats left$568$4,175-14%USD $3,608
- TuesdayOct 29, 2019from Auckland14 DaysMondayNov 11, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$568$4,175-14%USD $3,608
- TuesdayNov 5, 2019from Auckland14 DaysMondayNov 18, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$167USD $4,008
- TuesdayNov 12, 2019from Auckland14 DaysMondayNov 25, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$167USD $4,008
- TuesdayNov 19, 2019from Auckland14 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$568$4,175-14%USD $3,608
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from Auckland14 DaysMondayDec 9, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$167USD $4,008
- TuesdayDec 3, 2019from Auckland14 DaysMondayDec 16, 2019to Christchurch8 seats left$167USD $4,008
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Christchurch is the endpoint.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this AAT Kings booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2019 the full payment of $3,608 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3608 for New Zealand Vista, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for AAT Kings tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 160 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 372 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 65 km
- Picton (New Zealand)
- 126 km
- Kaikoura (New Zealand)
- 151 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 239 km
- Omarama (New Zealand)
- 104 km
- Oamaru (New Zealand)
- 94 km
- Dunedin (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,608 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,355 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 98 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4,296 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours