Hidden Tokyo Experience
- Our saving
- US $ 479
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +1 Destinations
- Mount Fuji
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Guesthouse, Apartment
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Rather Poor
- KellyWritten on June 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had a great time, great balance of group time and solo time, and made awesome memories. Truly a hidden experience, you really do feel like you are living in Tokyo like a native citizen.Review collected by Discovi Travel
- victoriaWritten on May 5, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a fun experience. If you want to save money, I recommend this tour group.
- JJackieWritten on April 9, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome trip. Thanks discovi
- RRicoBrunoWritten on November 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Lloyd was helpful in helping me get around Tokyo, finding places to eat, and things to do. He would start the day by making breakfast, informing us of the days itinerary, and giving us ideas for things to do after our planned activities were over (clubs,... Read more
- WesleyWritten on November 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Thank you for the experience
- RaWritten on November 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Discovi is an amazing company that actually makes it affordable to travel. I stayed in Tokyo for two weeks and I can tell you I had the best time of my life. Everything exceeded my expectations. The best part is that I made new friends.
- DennisWritten on November 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great destinations, well planned itinerary and good breakfast. Living quarters were comfortable and accommodated everyone, and navigation was a breeze once we gained familiarity. I would definitely travel with Discovi again in the near future.
- DDevinRandallWritten on November 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A cheap and engaging way to see the world. Discovi offers a tour experience best fitting younger adventurers. This specific tour provided a headquarters much like a share house/hostel, and the small group of travelers provided an intimate and comfortable... Read more
- JJamesWritten on November 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have been to tokyo once before on my own but traveling with discovi it was by far a better experience. I ended going to places and experiencing so much more than i ever thought was possible for a great price. Not only was the tour itself fun and exciting... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on November 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Japan. Discovi provides us with an extremely knowledgeable guide, who was able to give us lots of insight on the places we visited and the things we did. He was also able to give us extra tidbits of information that is... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Tokyo
- Day 2: Harajuku, Shibuya
- Day 3: Asakusa, Akihabara
- Day 4:Ikebukuro
- Day 5: Tokyo
- Day 6: Kamakura
- Day 7: Odaiba
- Day 8: Tokyo
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Christopher26th May 2019
Hidden Tokyo Experience
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Tokyo8 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Tokyo7 seats left$20USD $479
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Tokyo8 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Tokyo7 seats left$20USD $479
- TuesdaySep 17, 2019from Tokyo8 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to Tokyo4 seats left$20USD $479
- WednesdayApr 1, 2020from Tokyo8 DaysWednesdayApr 8, 2020to Tokyo8 seats left$20USD $479
- FridayApr 10, 2020from Tokyo8 DaysFridayApr 17, 2020to Tokyo8 seats left$20USD $479
- MondayApr 20, 2020from Tokyo8 DaysMondayApr 27, 2020to Tokyo8 seats left$20USD $479
- FridayMay 1, 2020from Tokyo8 DaysFridayMay 8, 2020to Tokyo8 seats left$20USD $479
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Tokyo8 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Tokyo8 seats left$20USD $479
- MondayJun 1, 2020from Tokyo8 DaysMondayJun 8, 2020to Tokyo8 seats left$20USD $479
- WednesdayJun 10, 2020from Tokyo8 DaysWednesdayJun 17, 2020to Tokyo8 seats left$20USD $479
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Tokyo.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Discovi Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2019 the full payment of $479 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $479 for Hidden Tokyo Experience, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovi Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovi Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 47 km
- Kamakura (Japan)
- 47 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $479 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,719 tours in Asia
- covered by 841 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hidden Tokyo Experience via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hidden Tokyo Experience