- Our saving
- US $ 2,145
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tokyo
- Day 2: Tokyo
- Day 3: Kamakura
- Day 4: Kamakura
- Day 5: Kyoto
- Day 6: Kyoto
- Day 7: Kyoto
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LGLindaWritten on April 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved seeing Japan. Very busy itinerary - 55 miles walked in 8 days but really enjoyable.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Raina7th March 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Kyoto9 seats left$605$2,750-22%USD $2,145
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Kyoto7 seats left$71USD $2,784
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to Kyoto10+ seats left$69USD $2,681
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Kyoto9 seats left$66USD $2,579
- SundayMar 1, 2020from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayMar 7, 2020to Kyoto10+ seats left$75USD $2,920
- SundayMar 15, 2020from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayMar 21, 2020to Kyoto8 seats left$75USD $2,920
- SundayApr 5, 2020from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayApr 11, 2020to Kyoto10+ seats left$72USD $2,813
- SundayApr 12, 2020from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to Kyoto10+ seats left$72USD $2,813
- SundayMay 10, 2020from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Kyoto10+ seats left$69USD $2,706
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Tokyo7 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Kyoto10+ seats left$72USD $2,813
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Kyoto is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 19 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with Intrepid Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Intrepid Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the Intrepid Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 47 km
- Kamakura (Japan)
- 345 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,145 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,598 tours in Asia
- covered by 825 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Highlights
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Alternate Finish point
Alternate Finish point description
Alternate Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers