- Our saving
- US $ 811
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- MMariaWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed this trip. Some of the hills/mountains were perhaps a bit more of a challenge than I expected, but being challenged is good, or else I can stay at home and go for a walk in the park! The landscapes are stunning and the spring flora, which... Read moreReview collected by Explore!
- DDorothyWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Not really. I did enjoy the trip a lot; I only wish that I had booked one a bit earlier in the year so that the group of people might have been larger and more varied.Review collected by Explore!
- PPeterWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Hotel owner was a fabulous character and was one of the main reasons that we enjoyed this trip so much. His option of 6 evening meals for 95 euros was very good value.Review collected by Explore!
- MMaureenWritten on May 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We very much enjoyed this holiday and would book again with Explore.Review collected by Explore!
- JJoanWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed all the walks on the trip..Review collected by Explore!
- FFionaAndersonWritten on April 3, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a good time of year to be hiking in Andalusia. Our guide was great, he had very good knowledge of the area and all the hiking trails. It was nice to have a break mid-week to see the caves at Nerja and I also really enjoyed the Caminito Del Rey.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Join tour Malaga; transfer to Canillas de Albaida
Start point Malaga Airport, Arrivals Hall, Av. del Comandante García Morato, s/n, 29004, Málaga, Spain 16:00
- Day 2: Walk to historic town of Competa, famous for it's wine
- Day 3: Hike Camino de Marquis. Optional cookery demonstration
- Day 4: Walk to Moorish village of Salares
- Day 5: Free day; optional trips to Granada or Nerja on the coast
- Day 6: Ascend Cerro Verde (1,346m); enjoy the panoramic views
- Day 7: Caminito del Rey Walk
Day 8: Tour ends Malaga Airport
End point Malaga Airport, Departures Hall, Av. del Comandante García Morato, s/n, 29004, Málaga, Spain 09:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lillian16th January 2019
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- May 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Malaga8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Malaga7 seats left$109$920-12%USD $811
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Malaga8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Malaga0 seats left$18USD $902Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMar 14, 2020from Malaga8 DaysSaturdayMar 21, 2020to Malaga10+ seats left$19USD $941
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Malaga8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Malaga10+ seats left$19USD $941
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020from Malaga8 DaysSaturdaySep 19, 2020to Malaga10+ seats left$19USD $941
- SaturdaySep 26, 2020from Malaga8 DaysSaturdayOct 3, 2020to Malaga10+ seats left$19USD $941
- SaturdayOct 3, 2020from Malaga8 DaysSaturdayOct 10, 2020to Malaga10+ seats left$19USD $941
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Malaga.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2019 the full payment of $811 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $811 for Moorish Trails, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Malaga (Spain)
- 41 km
- Canillas de Albaida (Spain)
- 2 km
- Competa (Spain)
- 5 km
- Salares (Spain)
- 38 km
- Malaga (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $811 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,195 tours in Europe
- covered by 532 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Moorish Trails via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Moorish Trails