Greek Island Wanderer
- Our saving
- US $ 1,632
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +23 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Discover the stunning volcanic scenery of Santorini
- Snap a photo of whitewashed churches and blue domes
- Sample cuisine in authentic seafront tavernas
- Snorkel from Golden Beach and see the natural beauty
- Age range
- 14 to 85 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Boat
- Rather Poor
- SSusanWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a fantastic holiday - thank youReview collected by Explore!
- LLesleyWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was a great experience, lots of new friends made, fun and laughter enjoyed and I fell in love with Greek ferries (especially the embarking and disembarking).Review collected by Explore!
- JJohnWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Enjoyed the trip. Tour leader excellent. This is my 25th tour(approx) with Explore. I recommend Explore to all my friends.Review collected by Explore!
- EElizabethWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great to be able to travel with my husband joining him for some walks, free to trip out with the others or by myself.Review collected by Explore!
- AArthurWritten on May 17, 20194.7 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Possibly pay a small amount extra for booked comfortable seats on the long journey back from Naxos to Piraeus.Review collected by Explore!
- TTimothyWritten on May 17, 20194.3 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We particularly enjoyed all the walks.Review collected by Explore!
- CChrissandersonWritten on May 14, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour materials and routes chosen were just what we needed and the accommodations were generally just right - not fancy but nice people, clean and comfort room and all basics required. Just right for our demographic (65+).
- TiffanyWritten on November 9, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was my first time using tourradar/explore. Great 1st experience! My best friend and I decided to do a girl's trip and decided it would be much easier to have a guide tell us all about the beautiful country we were visiting along with not having to... Read more
- ROReneWritten on August 22, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great tour for people who love to walk and explore by foot. Fantastic views, great vibe in the small villages. Loved the donkeys and lazy cats. Our tour guide handled the group very well in the very hot weather.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Join trip in Athens
Start point Hotel Evripides, Hotel reception, Evripidou, Athina 105 53, Greece 19:30
- Day 2: Walking tour of Athens; chance to visit the Acropolis
- Day 3: Ferry to Syros island; afternoon coastal walk
- Day 4: Free day; chance to take a coastal walk and tour of the island
- Day 5: Free day on Syros; catch the evening ferry to Paros
- Day 6: Chance to walk along the Byzantine road and sample homemade ice cream
- Day 7: Free day with the option to go on a caique boat cruise
- Day 8: Ferry to Santorini; opportunity to go wine tasting
- Day 9: Caldera walk to Oia; free afternoon to visit the Museum of Ancient Thira
- Day 10: Free day with the chance to join a volcano excursion by boat
- Day 11: Opportunity to visit the ancient site of Akrotiri; ferry to Naxos
- Day 12: Free day in Naxos with the option to visit Delos and Mykonos by boat
- Day 13: Opportunity to walk to Eggares and visit the Olive Press Museum
- Day 14: Ferry back to Athens; free evening in the city
Day 15: Trip ends in Athens
End point Hotel Evripides, Hotel reception, Evripidou, Athina 105 53, Greece 09:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Nearly 50% of our customers travel solo
- Welcome to Explore
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
Greek Island Wanderer
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$234$1,980-12%USD $1,746
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$234$1,980-12%USD $1,746
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Athens8 seats left$251$2,130-12%USD $1,879
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to AthensOnly 3 seats left$234$1,980-12%USD $1,746
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Athens7 seats left$234$1,980-12%USD $1,746
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Athens7 seats left$234$1,980-12%USD $1,746
- SundaySep 29, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$218$1,850-12%USD $1,632
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Athens15 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$218$1,850-12%USD $1,632
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Athens15 DaysSundayMay 17, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$38USD $1,872
- SundayMay 17, 2020from Athens15 DaysSundayMay 31, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$38USD $1,872
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Explore! booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2019 the full payment of $1,632 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1632 for Greek Island Wanderer, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Explore! will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Explore! tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 8 km
- Piraeus (Greece)
- 124 km
- Galissas (Greece)
- 6 km
- Vari (Greece)
- 2 km
- Azolimnos (Greece)
- 2 km
- Vari (Greece)
- 5 km
- Ermoupolis (Greece)
- 44 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 6 km
- Lefkes (Greece)
- 3 km
- Prodromos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,632 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,179 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Greek Island Wanderer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Wanderer