Highlights of Northern India
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 14 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Private available:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- New Delhi
- Ranthambore National Park
- Search for Bengal tigers in India's famous national park
- Embark on a river cruise to look for gharial and turtles
- Float on the River Ganges and watch pilgrims bathe
- Discover Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the Golden Triangle
- Tick off your bucket list at the magnificent Taj Mahal
- Explore the temples that line the banks of the Chambal
- Day 1: Join tour in Delhi; city tour of New DelhiStart point Treebo Citi International, Hotel Reception, 8/20, Block 8, WEA, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005, India 13:30
- Day 2: Walk through Old Delhi's narrow lanes and explore the Jama Masjid mosque before travelling to Jaipur
- Day 3: Discover Jaipur's hilltop Amber Fort, City Palace and Palace of the Winds
- Day 4: Free morning to walk around Jaipur's markets before travelling to Pushkar
- Day 5: Ride a camel and watch the sunset from Savitri Temple
- Day 6: Take a jeep safari in Ranthambore National Park
- Day 7: Search for tigers before travelling to the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri en route to Agra
- Day 8: Watch the sunrise over the Taj Mahal and visit Agra Fort and the Baby Taj
- Day 9: Drive to Chambal Sanctuary, take an afternoon nature walk
- Day 10: Search for soft shell turtles and explore the temples at Bateshwar
- Day 11: Free time to relax at Chambal before an overnight train to Varanasi
- Day 12: Explore Varanasi on a walking tour and watch the evening ceremony on the river banks
- Day 13: Visit ancient Buddhist temples at Sarnath. Take a train to Delhi
- Day 14: Free time to explore Delhi
- Day 15: Trip ends in DelhiEnd point Treebo Citi International, Hotel reception, 8/20, Block 8, WEA, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005, India 09:00
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- VVeronicaFraser· February 13th, 2020Think again. Its OK but nowhere near my top ten tripsExplore! commented on this reviewHi Veronica, thank you for your review of your trip to Northern India. I'm sorry that on this occasion it didn't rate as highly as we would have liked. Overall this trip is normally well received, as there is so much included in this trip, that there is... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- AJan· December 23rd, 2019Think you need to rethink some of the train journeys and also ditch the hotel in Varanasi. It perhaps gave the end of the holiday and bit of a dip rather than finishing on a high. Apart from that the tour, group and guide were great and i'm sure we'll... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to write a review and I'm glad you enjoyed the trip overall and will be booking again with us in the future. Quality accommodation that is well located is difficult to find in Varanasi, but it is as aspect that we are looking... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Explore!
- Douglas· December 9th, 2019The first part of the tour is quite busy with lots of travel and little time to relax. The pace slows down during the second week.Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review. Glad you had a great trip!Trip date: November 2019
- KKeelyButtle· November 27th, 2019Do it .... a brilliant trip lots to see & learn, food amazingExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review. Glad you enjoyed your trip!Trip date: November 2019
- AOmolola· May 17th, 2019I had the most amazing time and our group bonded really well which was in part due to our guide. I felt safe the whole trip and Indu made sure everyone in our group was catered for and understood the plans for the day. I would definitely recommend this... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback and review.Trip date: October 2018Review collected by Explore!
- AJohn· May 17th, 2019Although I have already stated how well Sorab, our guide, did his job I can not emphasis enough how much he made the trip so memorable. Also the other people on the trip made wonderful company, a small group of 8 meant we were able to be close to all... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your lovely review.Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Explore!
- AWendy· May 17th, 2019What a brilliant trip, my first to India. Even though we were on an organised tour it did feel like we saw the 'real' India. It will take me some time to process everything I saw and heard on the trip, and I mean that in a good life affirming way not in... Show moreExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your wonderful review!Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ASarah· May 17th, 2019Anil’s attention to detail and organisation was amazing and made a real difference, making it easier for all of us. He was also willing to organise extra activities to enhance our experienceExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review and praise for Anil.Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Explore!
- ABernard· May 17th, 2019An experience not to be missed, a well organised trip. Looking foreword to our next one!Explore! commented on this reviewThanks for the review!Trip date: March 2018Review collected by Explore!
- ALouisa· May 17th, 2019Our tour guide went above and beyond what was expected of his role. He was a pleasure to be with and he ensured that the whole group felt included and had an excellent holidayExplore! commented on this reviewThanks for your review.Trip date: January 2019Review collected by Explore!
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday21 Feb, 2021Sunday7 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9600% Interest Instalments
- Sunday7 Mar, 2021Sunday21 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,9600% Interest Instalments
- Sunday3 Oct, 2021Sunday17 Oct, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0200% Interest Instalments
- Sunday24 Oct, 2021Sunday7 Nov, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0200% Interest Instalments
- Sunday21 Nov, 2021Sunday5 Dec, 2021Multiple Room Types$2,0200% Interest Instalments
- Sunday19 Dec, 2021Sunday2 Jan, 2022Multiple Room Types$2,0200% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar