Best of Spain & Portugal end Barcelona (2019 2020)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,373
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Admire the collection of Spanish paintings at Prado
- See the Alcazar Palace and stroll down Segovia’s streets
- Explore the Alhambra Palace and its Generalife gardens
- Visit Valencia’s ultra-modern Centre of Arts and Sciences
- Marvel at Gaudi’s masterpiece La Sagrada Familia
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle, Plane
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- JJYSWritten on April 30, 20193.5 - Good
We enjoyed our trip through Spain & Portugal! Lola was an enthusiastic tour guide and Ruiz provided prompt and safe driving throughout the entirety of the trip. Bus was spacious and clean. A great itinerary although some of the optional excusions... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThank you for sharing your thoughts on the Best of Spain and Portugal tour with Insight Vacations. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience with us. However, we acknowledge your observations and we will be sure to share it with our team for consideration when planning future itineraries. That being said, we hope that you were able to take home with you lots of amazing memories of your time in Spain and Portugal.
- TTomasWritten on February 26, 20195.0 - Excellent
We had an amazing experience with Insight Vacations on the Best of Spain & Portugal. April was a great time to go as the days were warm and sunny but the nights were cool and pleasant. Our Travel Director, Toni was such a fantastic host and really went... Read moreShow detailed ratingsInsight Vacations commented on this reviewThe Best of Spain and Portugal tour is a wonderful way for our guests to get a real feel for the Iberian Peninsula; therefore, we are very pleased that you have thoroughly enjoyed your trip. Also, we are very happy to hear that our staff put in a lot of effort to make your time on the road one to remember. That being said, we are without a doubt happy to have hosted you and we truly look forward to welcoming you back for more amazing destinations.
- LLauraOKeefeWritten on July 23, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We are very unhappy with our very expensive high-end trip to Spain/Portugal with Insight Luxury Gold. We booked this trip eight months in advance, and even at the end of the summer (not peak rates), it retailed for over $6,000, and most people paid about... Read more
- MDMichaelWritten on December 7, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Yes the trip was a great overall experience with generally good hotels in good locations (quite a few had tea/coffee facilities missing in the room), local guides were good, tour director, coach and driver were excellent.
- KWKathleenWritten on October 22, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The Best of Spain and Portugal in May/June 2017 was a trip we wish we had not experienced. The guide was a "task master". He made the trip very tiring and excruciating. Both my husband and I came down with a virus due to the fast pace and long travel... Read more
- BHBarbaraWritten on May 16, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Toni, the guide was excellent. Great itinerary. Very comfortable couch. Very professional and polite driver. A happy tour due to highly organised and use of excellent local guides
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Madrid.
- Day 2: Madrid of the Bourbons.
- Day 3: Segovia and Golden Salamanca.
- Day 4: Porto, Grande Dame on the Douro.
- Day 5: Holy Fátima, Ancient Obidos and Lisbon.
- Day 6: Lisbon and the Age of the Great Discoveries.
- Day 7: Seville, the City of Carmen.
- Day 8: Free Time and Flamenco in Seville.
- Day 9: Head for Gibraltar, the Costa del Sol and Mijas.
- Day 10: At Leisure on the Costa del Sol.
- Day 11: Dining with Locals and the Alhambra.
- Day 12: On to Valencia.
- Day 13: Along the coast to Peñíscola and on to Barcelona.
- Day 14: Barcelona Sightseeing.
- Day 15: Depart Barcelona.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Discover Spain with Insight Vacations
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Tim Pendlebury
- Meet Insight Vacations Travel Director Sara Tuppen Veloso
- Deliciously Authentic Dining
- The Magic of an Insight Experience
- The Art of Traveling in Style
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
Best of Spain & Portugal end Barcelona (2019 2020)
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridayNov 1, 2019to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,850Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to BarcelonaOnly 1 seat leftUSD $3,850Book Now Hold my
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridayNov 8, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$186$3,725-5%USD $3,539
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$186$3,725-5%USD $3,539
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$178$3,550-5%USD $3,373
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Barcelona7 seats left$178$3,550-5%USD $3,373
- FridayDec 20, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridayJan 3, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$194$3,875-5%USD $3,681
- FridayDec 27, 2019from Madrid15 DaysFridayJan 10, 2020to Barcelona10+ seats left$189$3,775-5%USD $3,586
- SaturdayJan 4, 2020from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayJan 18, 2020to Barcelona7 seats left$178$3,550-5%USD $3,373
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020from Madrid15 DaysSaturdayFeb 1, 2020to Barcelona9 seats left$178$3,550-5%USD $3,373
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Insight Vacations to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Insight Vacations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 July 2019 the full payment of $3,373 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3373 for Best of Spain & Portugal end Barcelona (2019 2020), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Insight Vacations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Madrid (Spain)
- 69 km
- Segovia (Spain)
- 130 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 250 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 171 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 52 km
- Obidos (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 313 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 149 km
- Gibraltar (Spain)
- 81 km
- Mijas (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,373 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,189 tours in Europe
- covered by 534 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Spain & Portugal end Barcelona (2019 2020)