Explore Nepal Tours 11 Days
- Tour Operator:
- Nepal Social Treks
- Max group size:
- Physical rating:
- Age range:
- 5 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Places You’ll See
- Chitwan National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Arriving Kathmandu
- Day 2: Kathmandu-Nagarkot (Sightseeing of Bhaktapur)
- Day 3: Nagarkot- Rafting Camp ( Trishuli River)
- Day 4: Chitwan National Park
- Day 5: Chitwan National Park
- Day 6: Pokhara
- Day 7: Pokhara Trek to Dhampus
- Day 8: Sarangkot / Pokhara
- Day 9: Kathmandu
- Day 10: Kathmandu
- Day 11: Final Departure
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Nepal Social Treks
Since 2006 Nepal Social Treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd has made it their mission to bring you sustainable travel at a budget-friendly price. We at Nepal Social Treks are specialized in crafting travel packages that uplift your travel experience with quality offerings. A dedication that resulted in Lonely Planet recommending our services in 2012, 2015 & 2018 Edition. With over a decade of experience, we have garnered knowledge and expertise in the field of tourism, our knowledge often materialized in thorough exciting trips we organize for groups and individuals in varied parts of Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet, and India. Our dynamic workforce threads the balance between work and plays well, providing you with a quick and professional experience that is uncompromising of thrill and excitement. Moreover, we do not believe in trading service for budgets, hence gagging on the interests of many that travel with us we have developed itineraries that fit the budget travelers well, one that lets them enjoy the beautiful culture and landscape of the country with ease. Along with our varied services such as trekking, peak climbing, expeditions, tour, and volunteer programs, we also provide our clients with endless opportunities to get involved in cultural exchange programs. As for our credentials our company is recognized by the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation and the Government of Nepal. Moreover, we are active members of Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN), the Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA) and the Kathmandu Environmental Education Project (KEEP). Furthermore, the stream of repeat customers we have been enjoying is a result of a deep understanding of our customer’s preference, detailed understanding of field reality and 1.5 decades of experience that is thriving on a high level of professionalism and ethics.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Geoffrey· December 9th, 2021Excellent! The guides were brilliant very knowledgeable attentive and organised and amazing trip very well. Highly recommended!Trip date: November 2021
- RHRaïsa· March 19th, 2020I organised the trip quite last minute but after getting a fast response on my questions everything could be arranged. The trip itself was amazing. From the sunrise in the mountains, to the river rafting and the safari in the national park, everything... Show moreTrip date: March 2020
- AFAlexandre· December 6th, 2019Very nice tour. Give a good overall view of Nepal for a first time.Nepal Social Treks commented on this reviewThank you for taking the time to write reviews of the tour and our services.Trip date: December 2019
- AA· November 4th, 2019Such a awesome trip!Nepal Social Treks commented on this reviewDear Guest, Thank you for your words about the tour and our service, We hope to explore more of Nepal together again.Trip date: September 2019
- AAllanVassallo· October 11th, 2019The owner Basu is a young approachable fellow who makes sure that his team look after you on your journey. My driver was excellent. The guides along the way were nice and helpful. The food was great and varied to suit all. The hotel staff were helpful... Show moreNepal Social Treks commented on this reviewDear Allan, Thank you so much for your kind words and for recommending us. We are delighted to see your words about our service and we are glad to know you enjoyed your trip with us. Thank you for booking a trip with us. We hope to see you again for... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- AAdina· May 11th, 2019I recommended going to Nepal with Basu and his agency to all of my friends. It was an unique experience in a beautiful country and Basu is doing everything he can to make everyone happy.Nepal Social Treks commented on this reviewThank you so much for your word, we try our best to accommodate every need of travelers and make their Nepal trip a lifetime experience.Trip date: March 2019
- Gary· March 31st, 2019Found Nepal Social to be an excellent company. From the greeting at the airport to the ultimate departure I was treated as a special guest and given real personal service, they operate as one big happy family all committed to giving the best experience... Show moreNepal Social Treks commented on this reviewDear Gary, Greetings from Nepal, Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to recommend us. We are delighted to have you as our guest and help you explore Nepal. We hope to see you again! Thank you! -NST TeamTrip date: March 2019
- Gary· March 29th, 2019An absolutely awesome tour with Nepal Social Trek and Expedition. Everything went to plan. I received a truely personal service through out. Would have no hesitation in recommending this company.Nepal Social Treks commented on this reviewDear Gary, Greetings from Nepal, Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review us. We are so happy to help you explore Nepal. We hope to see you again! Thank you! -NST TeamTrip date: March 2019
- VMVirginia· March 5th, 2019I just finished a 11 day Nepal Exploration tour with the team and they where just great. All lovely people kind, and well organised. I highly recommend them !Nepal Social Treks commented on this reviewThank you so much for your comment and Experience in Nepal. we are glad to read your words on our service and we will continue our service for all client's lifetime experience. Namaste!Trip date: March 2019
- VMVirginia· March 5th, 2019I just finished a 11 day Nepal Exploration tour with the team and they where just great. All lovely people kind, and well organised. I highly recommend them !Nepal Social Treks commented on this reviewDear Michel, Greetings from Nepal, Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review us. We are so happy to help you explore Nepal. We hope to see you again! Thank you! -NST TeamTrip date: March 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday2 Apr, 2023Wednesday12 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$870
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Thursday13 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$870
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Friday14 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$870
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Saturday15 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$870
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Sunday16 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$870
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday7 Apr, 2023Monday17 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$870
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday8 Apr, 2023Tuesday18 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$870
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday9 Apr, 2023Wednesday19 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$870
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday10 Apr, 2023Thursday20 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$870
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday11 Apr, 2023Friday21 Apr, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$870
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Nepalese RupeeNepal
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, D, M. As a traveller from South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CNepal
- Type ENepal
- Type FNepal
- Type DNepal
- Type MNepal
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Cholera - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Meningococcal meningitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 week before travel.
- Yellow fever - Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Nepal. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis - Recommended for Nepal. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before April 29th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after April 29th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Nepal Social Treks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 30 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nepal Social Treks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Nepal Social Treks" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Nepal Social Treks. Please familiarise yourself with the Nepal Social Treks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- 10 Best Cultural Experiences in The World 2023/2024
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal In-depth Cultural
- Small group tour
- 11 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Explore Nepal Tours 11 Days Tours in Nepal
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Himalaya Mountains Tours
- Nepal Tours
- Asia Tours
- In-depth Cultural Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Himalaya Mountains
- Nepal tours