6-Day Iquitos Jungle Tour at Maniti Eco-Lodge
- Active Adventure
- Jungle Trekking
- Fully Guided
- Hiking & Trekking
- Christmas & New Year
- Tour Operator:
- Maniti Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 2 to 80
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Highlights
- Day 2: Highlights
- Day 3: Highlights
- Day 4: Highlights
- Day 5: Highlights
- Day 6: Highlights
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Maniti Expeditions
Maniti Expeditions Eco-Lodge & Tour Operator is based out of Iquitos, Peru and is locally owned and operated. We are an internationally recognized full-service Amazon Rainforest lodge & eco tour operator that specializes in Iquitos amazon tours & Pacaya Samiria camping trips. During our 20+ years of operation we have worked with the local community by engaging in eco-friendly activities that help stimulate the local economy which allows us to responsibly place nature, fauna and flora in the reach of travelers from around the world. Our eco-lodge can accommodate groups of up to 60 travelers but we specialize in small group expeditions allowing a closer and more personal experience, allowing each traveler to enjoy the best of the Amazon Rainforest. Traveling alone? No problem, you will always have private accommodations but may share excursions with other groups but never more than 6 people in an excursion.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- RSRoos· September 13th, 2022I had the best tourguide named ' Segundo' i could ever wish for. He is so knowledgeable in the Amazon rainforest, knows about every plant, mushroom or animal we have seen, I've always felt safe around him and he is so so so friendly. He made my trip the... Show moreTrip date: August 2022
- Carol· May 20th, 2021In December 2020, I was lucky enough to be able to travel to Peru. It had always been on my wish list and they just opened to Americans with no quarantine; only a negative test. I had no idea what to expect with COVID, but I knew I would be either... Show moreTrip date: December 2020
- Jennifer· May 3rd, 2019The actual trip did not align with the itinerary. The number of activities was significantly less than advertised. The accommodation at the base camp was OK, but the overnight camping was not at the observation tower or in hammocks. Food was dreadful,... Show moreManiti Expeditions commented on this reviewThank you for reaching out with your review, please allow me to extend my sincere apologies for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay; this is certainly not indicative of the level of service that we pride ourselves on and, rest assured, I... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday28 Mar, 2023Sunday2 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$924
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday29 Mar, 2023Monday3 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$924
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday30 Mar, 2023Tuesday4 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$924
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday31 Mar, 2023Wednesday5 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$924
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday1 Apr, 2023Thursday6 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$924
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday2 Apr, 2023Friday7 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$924
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday3 Apr, 2023Saturday8 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$924
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday4 Apr, 2023Sunday9 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$924
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday5 Apr, 2023Monday10 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$924
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday6 Apr, 2023Tuesday11 Apr, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$924
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F. As a traveller from England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types A, B, C, E, F.
- Type APeru
- Type BPeru
- Type CPeru
- Type EPeru
- Type FPeru
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Peru. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before April 2nd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after April 2nd, 2023, a minimum payment of 50% is required to confirm your booking with Maniti Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 8 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Maniti Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Maniti Expeditions" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Peru
- Peru Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best South America Backpacking Tours & Trips 2023/2024
- 10 Best Adventure Tour and Travel Companies
- 10 Best Budget Adventure Tours 2023/2024
- Peru from Iquitos
- Peru Active Adventure
- 6 days Peru
- Operators in Latin America
- Amazonian Basin
- Amazon Rainforest
- 6-Day Iquitos Jungle Tour at Maniti Eco-Lodge Tours in Peru
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Jungle Trekking Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Private Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Peruvian Amazon
- Amazonian Basin
- Amazon Rainforest
- Peru tours