Mystical Mainland (All Inclusive & Guided In-Depth Tour)
- Tour Operator:
- Pictours of Greece
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 85
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
- Off the beaten track itinerary
- Walk through history with our private guided tours
- Catch one of the best-kept secrets of Greece, Zagoria
- Embrace the energy of Meteora
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Delphi / Arachova
- Day 4: Nafpaktos / Ioannina
- Day 5: Zagoria
- Day 6: Metsovo
- Day 7: Meteora
- Day 8: Athens
- Hygiene Measures
- Additional Services
- Optional Extras
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Ben· January 21st, 2020We have taken many tours, throughout Europe. George's tours rank in the very top of all tours we have taken. His organization is impeccable. His choice of venues is excellent and accommodations were the best. In addition to perfect logistics, George... Show morePictours of Greece commented on this reviewThank you very much for your review! We are glad you enjoyed our tour and we would love to see you coming back in the near future.Trip date: January 2020
- Bbillmarascoyahoocom· April 8th, 2019The mainland mystery tour offers a unique experience of the mainland ranging from visits to the Acropolis to small monasteries in the mountains.. Given that you’re accompanied by two local guides with extensive experience in all regions of Greece, you... Show morePictours of Greece commented on this reviewWe always feel pleased when our guests leave with good memories and knowledge of our fascinating Greek history! Looking forward to travel with you again in October.Trip date: April 2019
Dates & Availability
Book With Flexibility
You're not locked in! Make changes to your dates or switch tours. Learn More
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Saturday30 Jan, 2021EnglishSaturday6 Feb, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,152
- Saturday6 Feb, 2021EnglishSaturday13 Feb, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,152Book With Flexibility
- Saturday13 Feb, 2021EnglishSaturday20 Feb, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,152Book With Flexibility
- Saturday20 Feb, 2021EnglishSaturday27 Feb, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,152Book With Flexibility
- Saturday27 Feb, 2021EnglishSaturday6 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,152Book With Flexibility
- Saturday6 Mar, 2021EnglishSaturday13 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,152Book With Flexibility
- Saturday13 Mar, 2021EnglishSaturday20 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,152Book With Flexibility
- Saturday20 Mar, 2021EnglishSaturday27 Mar, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,152Book With Flexibility
- Saturday27 Mar, 2021EnglishSaturday3 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,152Book With Flexibility
- Saturday3 Apr, 2021EnglishSaturday10 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,152Book With Flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I bring?
- What kind of food I will eat on the tour?
- Will I be insured on the trip?
- Are the pets allowed on the tour?
- What's your children policy?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar