Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia
- Our saving
- US $ 885
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Zagreb
- Day 2: Zagreb, Maglaj, Sarajevo
- Day 3: Sarajevo, Mostar, Medjugorje, Dubrovnik
- Day 4: Dubrovnik
- Day 5: Dubrovnik, Split
- Day 6: Split, Plitvice, Opatija
- Day 7: Opatija, Postoina, Bled, Ljubjiana
- Day 8: Ljubjiana, Maribor, Zagreb
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JayshreeWritten on July 26, 20195.0 - Excellent
I love the tour. Overall I enjoyed the places we visited. The tour guide Johanna was very helpful and accommodating.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello,Jayshree Dahya, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience, we are pleased to know that your trip was a success. I will make sure to share your kind comments with Johanna and the rest of the team. We love knowing that customers leave happy with our service We are at your service Gabriela EuropamundoReview collected by Europamundo
- QuinnWritten on July 14, 20194.5 - Excellent
Great tour! The guide was very nice, very. The only issue was the Spanish and English dual language, which last long and the English version seemed having only executive summaries.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Quinn Tong. We want to thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. We regret not having fulfilled all your expectations of the trip, receive an apology for the inconveniences that it had. For us, the feedback from our clients is very important, so we will take into account your comments about the dual language and we will make the corresponding changes. Gabriela EuropamundoReview collected by Europamundo
- SandraWritten on June 28, 20194.0 - Good
The itinerary was great! Not any time to relax though, so would.be nice to extend the tour by one or two days to have a better look at the sights and have some free time. Not good for senior citizens that can't keep a fast pace.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Sandra Doucette We want to thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to know that your trip was satisfactory in general terms. For us, the feedback of our clients is very important, it is the basis for the daily improvement of our services and facilities. Your comments have been shared with our team. We will take your comments into consideration and analyze them to improve. Best Regards Gabriela EuropamundoReview collected by Europamundo
- DDDelmaWritten on March 25, 20194.5 - Excellent
Well organised, great itinerary, fantastic tour guide who was caring, kind and so very knowledgeable — I would definitely take another tour and recommend TourRadar to others.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Delma, receive a warm greeting from us. We are very pleased that you really enjoyed our tour and you be happy with the service of the tour guide. We will be very glad to give you more experiences in our tours. Thank you for recommending our services. We are at your service! Best regards..... Wendy from Europamundo
- LinWritten on December 27, 20185.0 - Excellent
Iris and driver Pedra (Peter) are both dedicated and they genuinely take care of the memof our travel group. With their help, my experience in the tour exceeds my expectations. I truly appreciate their professionalism and hospitality. Thanks Iris and Peter!Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi Lin, we are very pleased that your trip has been a success! We greatly appreciate your comments about Iris and Peter, we will share them with them and they will be very happy. We are at your service! Best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
- DKDonaldWritten on October 11, 20185.0 - Excellent
Some days were very long. We were told it was an English only tour. A smaller group would have been better. (35-40). Headsets for walking tours are very necessary with a large group like we had. Our guide had a lot of pressure put on her from the Spanish... Read moreShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Donald, receive a warm greeting from us. We appreciate your comments and we are very pleased that despite traveling in a large group you enjoyed your trip. We are going to send your comments to Monica, she will be very happy to receive them. We remain at your orders for when you need it. Best regards... Cynthia from Europamundo.
- FFilomenaAnaniaWritten on June 29, 20184.5 - Excellent
Overall the tour gave me some great experiences. The guide was excellent and interactive.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi Filomena Anania. Receive a warm greeting from us. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience, we are pleased to know that your trip was a success. We love knowing that customers are happy with our service. Thank you very much and we are at your service. Greetings .... Gabriela from Europamundo
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lora2nd August 2019
Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- WednesdayOct 9, 2019from Zagreb8 DaysWednesdayOct 16, 2019to Zagreb10+ seats left$146$1,234-12%USD $1,089Based on Double Room
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Zagreb8 DaysWednesdayNov 27, 2019to Zagreb10+ seats left$118$1,003-12%USD $885Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJan 1, 2020from Zagreb8 DaysWednesdayJan 8, 2020to Zagreb10+ seats left$146$1,234-12%USD $1,089Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJan 22, 2020from Zagreb8 DaysWednesdayJan 29, 2020to Zagreb10+ seats left$118$1,003-12%USD $885Based on Double Room
- WednesdayFeb 19, 2020from Zagreb8 DaysWednesdayFeb 26, 2020to Zagreb10+ seats left$118$1,003-12%USD $885Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMar 18, 2020from Zagreb8 DaysWednesdayMar 25, 2020to Zagreb10+ seats left$118$1,003-12%USD $885Based on Double Room
- WednesdayApr 1, 2020from Zagreb8 DaysWednesdayApr 8, 2020to Zagreb10+ seats left$146$1,234-12%USD $1,089Based on Double Room
- WednesdayApr 15, 2020from Zagreb8 DaysWednesdayApr 22, 2020to Zagreb10+ seats left$146$1,234-12%USD $1,089Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 6, 2020from Zagreb8 DaysWednesdayMay 13, 2020to Zagreb10+ seats left$146$1,234-12%USD $1,089Based on Double Room
- WednesdayMay 20, 2020from Zagreb8 DaysWednesdayMay 27, 2020to Zagreb10+ seats left$146$1,234-12%USD $1,089Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia and Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zagreb.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 26 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Europamundo. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Europamundo. Please familiarise yourself with the Europamundo payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Zagreb (Croatia)
- 175 km
- Slavonski Brod (Croatia)
- 67 km
- Maglaj (Bosnia)
- 80 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 18 km
- Medugorje (Bosnia)
- 70 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 164 km
- Plitvice Lakes National Park (Croatia)
- 114 km
- Opatija (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $885 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,225 tours in Europe
- covered by 552 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia