Ushuaia: Land of Ice & Fire
- Active Adventure
- Partially Guided
- Hiking & Trekking
- Christmas & New Year
- Tour Operator:
- Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 1 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Explore the incredible Land of Fire and Ice, Ushuaia
- Savour local cuisine and try some delicious seafood
- Visit the Thematic Gallery of the Historia Fueguina
- Take a hike in Tierra del Fuego National Park
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1 Ushuaia
- Day 2 Ushuaia: Trekking & Canoeing in Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Day 3 Ushuaia - FD Harberton Ranch with Penguin Rockery & Beagle Channel
- Day 4 Ushuaia
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Optional Extras
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
In 1999, based on the passion for exploring our region, Say Hueque Journeys was born! We are a travel company based in Argentina that creates experience-driven trips in Argentina & Chile focused on connecting travelers with nature and local culture. We are explorers – We are passionate – We are nature enthusiasts. We know how to visit the Perito Moreno Glacier to avoid crowds, when to trek in Torres del Paine for an intimate experience with the Patagonian mountains and what time of day to visit Iguazú Falls to enjoy the best day-light and a personal encounter with this wonder of nature. At Say Hueque, we put regenerative travel at the heart of what we do. This is why we plant native trees in Patagonia, we compensate carbon emissions, we operate plastic-free trips, and we are committed to improving local communities' livelihood. We are firmly convinced that making a positive impact in the places we visit is how we are leading to a more sustainable, responsible, and meaningful way of exploring Argentina & ChileRead more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- ADan Johnson· October 24th, 2019This was an adventure I will never forget. The Patagonia trip was a true joy, Ushuaia in particularly. I want to thank you very much for all your effort and advice. The itinerary, hotels and your colleagues were excellent. Thanks again for all your help,Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewThank you for such a nice comment! We are truly happy that you will never forget this trip, is our main purpose to see big endless smiles on our passenger´s face. I wish to see you back here sometime in the future!Trip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- ADaniele Sironi· October 24th, 2019The whole trip was great for a solo traveller and the places/location visited were stunning. The b&b were ok and the places/location visited were stunning. The only think to underline is that in el chalten there were no active ATM nor banks. This means... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewWe are really happy that you have enjoyed your trip very much! There is only one ATM in El Chalten and usually it runs out of money, we have included that warning on our online travel guides so all our passengers are aware that need to bring cash from... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- AGene and Pat Ross· October 24th, 2019Thank you - we enjoyed each area! Gene and I wish to thank you for the itinerary you put together for our journey in Argentina. We have learned so much, enjoyed each area, especially Ushuaia,and also the bottle of wine!!! Thank you for the momentos you... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewThank you for your review! We are super happy that you have had an incredible time! We are a country full of history and interesting culture and we love to share that with our passengers, we think that besides the awesome landscapes that you can visit,... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
- AMadeleine Jones· October 24th, 2019Everything was great! The booking process was excellent. Lujan was extremely efficient and helpful with putting together an itinerary that worked for us. We would also like to mention that Lujan was excellent with helping us change our itinerary plans... Show moreSay Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys commented on this reviewWhat a lovely feedback! Lujan will be more than happy to receive it! When traveling, some things can not go exactly as expected (such as a delayed flight) and part of our focus is set there, to be there for you even when plans change! We really make an... Show moreTrip date: October 2019Review collected by Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday11 Jun, 2023Wednesday14 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,350
- Monday12 Jun, 2023Thursday15 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,350
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday13 Jun, 2023Friday16 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,350
- Get Instant ConfirmationWednesday14 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,350
- Get Instant ConfirmationThursday15 Jun, 2023Sunday18 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,350
- Get Instant ConfirmationFriday16 Jun, 2023Monday19 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,350
- Get Instant ConfirmationSaturday17 Jun, 2023Tuesday20 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,350
- Get Instant ConfirmationSunday18 Jun, 2023Wednesday21 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,350
- Get Instant ConfirmationMonday19 Jun, 2023Thursday22 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,350
- Get Instant ConfirmationTuesday20 Jun, 2023Friday23 Jun, 2023EnglishMultiple Room Types$1,350
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Argentine PesoArgentina
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, I. As a traveller from Australia, New Zealand you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CArgentina
- Type EArgentina
- Type FArgentina
- Type IArgentina
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Typhoid - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rabies - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yellow fever - Recommended for Argentina. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before July 23rd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after July 23rd, 2023, a minimum payment of 30% is required to confirm your booking with Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 45 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys. Please familiarise yourself with the Say Hueque Argentina & Chile Journeys payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Argentina
- Argentina Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- 10 Best Patagonia Trekking Companies (with 143 Reviews)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- Argentina from Ushuaia
- Argentina Explorer
- Small group tour
- 4 days Argentina
- Operators in Latin America
- Ushuaia: Land of Ice & Fire Tours in Argentina
- Explorer Tours
- Andes Mountains Tours
- Argentina Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Active Adventure Tours
- Family Tours
- Private Tours
- Independent Tours
- Partially Guided Tours
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Christmas & New Year Tours
- Andes Mountains
- Argentina tours