Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Verona and end in Moos! With the hiking & trekking tour Dolomite Explorer, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Verona, Italy and Moos. Dolomite Explorer is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as flights, an expert guide, meals.
- Age range
- 15 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
Other reviews about No Roads Expeditions:Write a review
- Review about another No Roads Expeditions tour4.5 - ExcellentAn amazing experience, would thoroughly recommend. Having done several other No Roads trips, this one was a luxury in ma... Read more
- CherylOHanlon's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentJust finished trekking Kokoda last Wednesday An exceptional experience superbly led by Robyn and her group of Porters ... Read more
- Azim Qazi's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentThere are lots of outfits taking groups up Abdul down the kokoda. No roads were a reliable choice and the entire trip w... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Verona and transfer to accommodation. Free time.
- Day 2: Transfer to Bad Moos.
- Day 3: Smuggler Trail Monte Elmo
- Day 4: Alpine Pastures
- Day 5: Passo Monte Croce – Prati di Croda Rossa
- Day 6: Nature Tour Around Sesto
- Day 7: Historical hiking “Opera 10”
- Day 8: The Classic 3 Huts Trail
- Day 9: Meadows of Monte Gsell (no hut)
- Day 10: Transfer back to Verona
- Day 11: Verona
- Day 12: Home
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Verona is the starting point and Moos is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this No Roads Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Dolomite Explorer, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and No Roads Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for No Roads Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 175 km.
- Verona (Italy)
- 175 km
- Moos (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,978 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dolomite Explorer via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20,607 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours