- Our saving
- US $ 2,875
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Verona and transfer to accommodation. Free time.
- Day 2: Transfer to Bad Moos.
- Day 3: Smuggler Trail Monte Elmo
- Day 4: Alpine Pastures
- Day 5: Passo Monte Croce – Prati di Croda Rossa
- Day 6: Nature Tour Around Sesto
- Day 7: Historical hiking “Opera 10”
- Day 8: The Classic 3 Huts Trail
- Day 9: Meadows of Monte Gsell (no hut)
- Day 10: Transfer back to Verona
- Day 11: Verona
- Day 12: Home
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Review about another No Roads Expeditions tour4.5 - Excellent
An amazing experience, would thoroughly recommend. Having done several other No Roads trips, this one was a luxury in many repects, no tents & the pleasure of a hot shower & glass of wine at the end of each day ! Don't hesitate , as this was the first No... Read more
- William Edwards's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
Hard work ,rewarding thought provoking ,great history lessons great respect to those who’s foot steps we were following great bunch of fellow treckers and carnt speak highly enough of the local guides.kind gentle helpful and to top it of the most amazing... Read moreReview collected by
- MElias's review about another No Roads Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent
Everything was incredible! We will never forget this wonderful kayaking trip in the komodo islands.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nicole12th September 2019
- TuesdayJun 23, 2020from Verona12 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Verona10+ seats left$53USD $2,883Sharing a multi-bed room
- WednesdayJul 1, 2020from Verona12 DaysSundayJul 12, 2020to Verona10+ seats left$53USD $2,883Sharing a multi-bed room
- MondayAug 24, 2020from Verona12 DaysFridaySep 4, 2020to Verona10+ seats left$53USD $2,883Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Verona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with No Roads Expeditions. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of No Roads Expeditions. Please familiarise yourself with the No Roads Expeditions payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and No Roads Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for No Roads Expeditions tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Verona (Italy)
- 175 km
- Moos (Italy)
- 2 km
- Sesto (Italy)
- 175 km
- Verona (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,875 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,522 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,243 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours