Greek Island Hopping
- +3 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Experience the stunning Santorini sunsets
- Party the night away at the famous Paradise Beach
- Feast on local olives, tzatziki and delicious feta
- Visit the Acropolis and Olympic Stadium in mythic Athens
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Boat
- Rather Poor
- KayWritten on October 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentStasi took very good care of all of us and took us all under his wing. He got to know us all and always made sure we were all happy with the program, the food and everything overall. Could not have asked for a better guide :) Thanks so much! Keep being awesome.Show detailed ratings
- JJeffPaulWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentStasi was an amazing tour guide! Very professional, calm, and knowledgeableShow detailed ratings
- AAngelaIariaWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was great, we stopped at some incredible locations, but what made the trip THAT much better was our incredible tour guide. Stasi would never hesitate to go above and beyond to make sure we all had the best time as well as point out the great restaurants, clubs and sights in the area!Show detailed ratings
- GGriffinWoodwardWritten on October 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour was planned and set so well, Stasi made it so easy for us! Such a good person, would definitely recommend him and the tour and would do it all again in for sureShow detailed ratings
- AAshlieWritten on October 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentStasi made this trip incredible- his organisation, attention to detail, excitability and passion for Greece really made the difference. The best swimming, cocktails, exploring, food and dancing made everyday, 'the best day'. Couldn't recommend more!Show detailed ratings
- AAshleyTahapehiWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentStasi was truly the best tour guide! Right from the first night he was very accommodating to everyone in the groups needs! He would provide options for a night out or alternatives for anyone who preferrred a quiet one. He was very knowledgeable, professional, relaxed (not pushy at all) and made sure the entire group was accounted for so no one was ever left behind. I would highly highly encourage anyone to do this tour especially if you have Stasi as your trip manager!Show detailed ratings
- NNolanRamosWritten on October 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentI left my passport on one of the islands and Stasi took care of everything and got it for me. Awesome dudeShow detailed ratings
- SSyavieWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentStasi is an absolute LEGEND! Knowledgeable, funny, caring and an all around good guy, he was a highlight of the tour. The tour was great, but Stasi made it amazing!Show detailed ratings
- IIzelAkyuceWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentStasi made this trip extremely enjoyable! Not only was he well knowledged and well organised but he also made sure that everyone enjoyed themselves at every moment. Could not have asked for a better guide, if you get Stasi as your tour guide you are extremely lucky!Show detailed ratings
- TTerancechsungWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentStasi did an incredible job and was the best tour manager I’ve had. He was informative during the trip and always had time to answer questions. Stasi was incredible nice and made the entire group feel cohesive and like a family!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos
- Day 6: Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini
- Day 8: Santorini
- Day 9: Santorini to Ios
- Day 10: Ios
- Day 11: Ios
- Day 12: Ios to Athens
- Day 13: Depart Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends back in Athens after breakfast at approximately 10 am. The departure point will most likely be Hotel Poseidon Athens, however, all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, so you can arrive in Athens at any time! Your meeting point will most likely be Hotel Poseidon Athens, however, all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released. The tour officially starts at 6 pm with a group dinner.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details. This is a list of accommodations they typically stay at, but please be advised that they are subject to change:
Hotel Poseidon Athens
Paradise Beach Resort Mykonos
Far Out Hotel Ios
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Went on a Contiki European Whirl in 2013...had such a blast I joined the company. Best decision of my..."
- "Passionate about travel, food and freddo cappuccinos.. Teaching English in China or travelling in the..."
- "I've had a passion for travelling, since before I could walk, with my first overseas trip being when..."
- "Born and raised in Melbourne, Australia with a Sri Lankan background, the decision to leave home and..."
- "An Aussie and Deutsch cross Contiki Tour guide, with a slight resemblance to the youngest Hanson brother...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Greek Island Hopping, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 328 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Hopping