Greek Island Hopping
- Our saving
- US $ 1,958
- +3 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Step back in time and explore the Acropolis of Athens
- Fall in love with life on the aquamarine Aegean Sea
- Soak up the sunshine and island vibes on Mykonos
- Get those Insta-worthy shots of blue and white Santorini
- hang out in the part scene of Hora til the break of dawn
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive Athens
Start point Athens, Athina, Αττικη, Greece
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos
- Day 6: Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini
- Day 8: Santorini
- Day 9: Santorini to Ios
- Day 10: Ios
- Day 11: Ios
- Day 12: Ios to Athens
Day 13: Depart Athens
End point Athens, Athina, Αττικη, Greece
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JJustinFyfeWritten on August 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was great, lots of sights, parties and fun activities. Dimos was great too, very knowledgable, helpful and just an all around good bloke
- AAmyGallWritten on August 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
had the best time, dimos was a great tour guide to top it off!
- Hollie JasmineWritten on August 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Dimos was an awesome tour guide and made an effort to talk to everyone and make everyone have fun.
- BrytonWritten on August 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Dimos is hands down the best Trip manager you could ever hope for. Very knowledgeable about all the places in Greece and communicates exceptionally well making sure you know anything and everything. Dimos is very easy to talk to and easy to joke around with... Read more
- AAaronWhittredWritten on August 16, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a fantastic time! I will recommend this tour to everyone!
- LLauranOKeefeWritten on August 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Greek Island Hopping would have been one of the best contiki’s I have ever done. There’s no words to describe how amazing Dimos was. It’s great to see someone love their job so much. He goes above and beyond.
- SSarahWritten on August 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Dimos was very professional and organised! He constantly tried to make everyone’s experience one to remember and ensured that they were having fun! It was great having a local guide as he took us to the best spots on the island! He always addressed the... Read more
- OOliviaRogersWritten on August 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The places, food, people and the tips and tricks given were amazing. This really helps for a first time solo traveller.
- RRyanKennyWritten on August 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Dimos was everything I expected in a tour guide and more, just a genuine bloke with a good heart that loves to party, he went out of his way with extra activities like karaoke nights which made the trip that much better, it ran soo smoothly and I couldn’t... Read more
- JJermaineMalieWritten on August 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greek island hopping 2019 with Dimos is one of the best experiences of my life! I had such an amazing time exploring and learning about the islands. Met a lot of lovely new people who I can now call friends. Dimos was such an amazing tour guide, fun and... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends back in Athens after breakfast at approximately 10 am. The departure point will most likely be Hotel Poseidon Athens, however, all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, so you can arrive in Athens at any time! Your meeting point will most likely be Hotel Poseidon Athens, however, all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released. The tour officially starts at 6 pm with a group dinner.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details. This is a list of accommodations they typically stay at, but please be advised that they are subject to change:
Hotel Poseidon Athens
Paradise Beach Resort Mykonos
Far Out Hotel Ios
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Greek Island Hopping
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- Greek Island hopping
Guides who have led this tour
- "Went on a Contiki European Whirl in 2013...had such a blast I joined the company. Best decision of my..."
- "Shelby, mermaid at heart. Regional trip manager for Contiki, tripping around beautiful Greece. Far too..."
- "Passionate about travel, food and freddo cappuccinos.. Teaching English in China or travelling in the..."
- "I've had a passion for travelling, since before I could walk, with my first overseas trip being when..."
- "I'm a Greek Aussie with huge passion for exploring the world and experiencing it with great people. I've..."
- "I am a crazy Greek boy who likes to say let's roll babies!! I love Mykonos and if you ever join me I..."
- "Born and raised in Melbourne, Australia with a Sri Lankan background, the decision to leave home and..."
- "An Australian (who identifies as part Greek) Travel Corporation Trip Manager, with a slight resemblance..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Raina7th March 2019
Greek Island Hopping
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Athens13 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to AthensNot available in your region
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Athens13 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$457$2,669-15%USD $2,269
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Athens13 DaysMondaySep 16, 2019to Athens0 seats left$63USD $2,522Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Athens13 DaysThursdaySep 19, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat left$432$2,522-15%USD $2,144
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Athens13 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Athens7 seats left$432$2,522-15%USD $2,144
- FridaySep 13, 2019from Athens13 DaysWednesdaySep 25, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$432$2,522-15%USD $2,144
- MondaySep 16, 2019from Athens13 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$432$2,522-15%USD $2,144
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Athens13 DaysTuesdayOct 1, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$432$2,522-15%USD $2,144
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Athens13 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Athens7 seats left$432$2,522-15%USD $2,144
- WednesdayApr 29, 2020from Athens13 DaysMondayMay 11, 2020to Athens10+ seats left$57USD $2,299Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 28 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 28 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Contiki. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Contiki. Please familiarise yourself with the Contiki payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,958 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 516 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Hopping