Greek Island Hopping
- Our saving
- US $ 2,413
- +3 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Enjoy Mykonos’ breathtaking vistas
- Experience stunning Santorini sunsets
- Feast on local olives, feta and tzatziki
- Party at the famous Paradise Beach
- Rather Poor
- DDanielWritten on December 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip around the Greek islands was better than i was expecting. Stasi was a great tour guide and on numerous occasions he dropped what he was doing just to help out or show us where we wanted to go and gave great recommendations on the best way to do it. The transport and accomodation was also very good.Show detailed ratings
- LLaurenWritten on December 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentOne of the best tours I have ever been on! Stasi's knowledge and enthusiastic nature made our trip 1 in a million and cannot recommend him more! Thank you again!Show detailed ratings
- ISizzyWritten on November 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentStasi is a completely chilled guy who is cool and kind and makes sure everyone is having a great time. I would totally go on another contiki trip with him as our tour leaderShow detailed ratings
- AAshleighWritten on November 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentThank you Stasi for ensuring we all had a wonderful time in Greece! It was great to be taken around by someone who knew so much about the language and culture. You were kind and caring to everyone on the trip. Thank you!Show detailed ratings
- JJillianWritten on November 21, 20174.0 - GoodStasi made my experience in Greece an amazing one! He was informative, helpful and most of all, fun! Contiki is lucky to have such a wonderful tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- BBonitaWritten on November 20, 20174.0 - GoodThe Greek Island Hopping tour was a wonderful and worthwhile experience. The guides went above expectations to ensure that we got the most out of the trip and were just lovely people in general. Convenient transportation was always available and the activities were well planned and ran smoothly according to the timeline. I would recommend this trip to anyone who wants to travel top the Greek Islands. Its a great opportunity to meet new people and step out of your comfort zone and just have an amazing fun time!Show detailed ratings
- PMPaulWritten on November 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentSeeing the Greek islands for the first time was amazing! Stasi was such an awesome tour guide. He was really knowledgeable and down to earth and made the effort to get know evey single person on the tour. He was really good at recommending different activities for us to do in our free time, and his food suggestions were always well received! The tour was well organised and the accommodation was very nice. I'm glad I had Stasi to take me around my first time in Greece. Ios was probably my favourite of the islands!Show detailed ratings
- SRSarahWritten on November 17, 20173.5 - GoodI went on the Greek island contiki tour with Stasi and it was one of the best holidays I’ve had, he was so helpful and one of the most genuine and nicest people I have met. Stasi always made sure we were ok and gave us lots of suggestions on things to do and also lots of information about Greece in general. I would highly recommend him to anyone if they want to visit Greece!Show detailed ratings
- LGLeylaWritten on November 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe Greek Island Hopping tour was amazing! The islands were beautiful and the tour guides were helpful and fun. I would definitely go on this tour again.Show detailed ratings
- MM.CWritten on November 17, 20174.0 - GoodFun experience, with excellent tour guides!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos
- Day 6: Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini
- Day 8: Santorini
- Day 9: Santorini to Ios
- Day 10: Ios
- Day 11: Ios
- Day 12: Ios to Athens
- Day 13: Depart Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Easy Pace: take it slow with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki In-Depth Explorer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 26, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends back in Athens after breakfast at approximately 10 am. The departure point will most likely be Hotel Poseidon Athens, however, all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
- April 26, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, so you can arrive in Athens at any time! Your meeting point will most likely be Hotel Poseidon Athens, however, all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released. The tour officially starts at 6 pm with a group dinner.
- April 26, 2018
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details. This is a list of accommodations they typically stay at, but please be advised that they are subject to change:
Hotel Poseidon Athens
Paradise Beach Resort Mykonos
Far Out Hotel Ios
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Went on a Contiki European Whirl in 2013...had such a blast I joined the company. Best decision of my..."
- "Passionate about travel, food and freddo cappuccinos.. Teaching English in China or travelling in the..."
- "I've had a passion for travelling, since before I could walk, with my first overseas trip being when..."
- "Born and raised in Melbourne, Australia with a Sri Lankan background, the decision to leave home and..."
30 travellers met before going on their Contiki Greek Island Hopping tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
- Departs 18th August 20187 comments"Anyone booked a spot for this yet? My partner and I will be on it and really looking forward to it!"+1
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
Greek Island Hopping
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Athens13 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to AthensNot available in your region
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Athens13 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Athens0 seats left$75USD $3,016Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Athens13 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$75USD $3,016
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Athens13 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Athens0 seats left$75USD $3,016Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Athens13 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$75USD $3,016
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Athens13 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$75USD $3,016
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Athens13 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$75USD $3,016
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Athens13 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Athens8 seats left$75USD $3,016
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Athens13 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$75USD $3,016
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Athens13 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$664$3,016-20%USD $2,413
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 August 2018 the full payment of $2,413 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2413 for Greek Island Hopping, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,413 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,594 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 269 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Hopping