Greek Island Hopping
- Our saving
- US $ 1,774
- +3 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Enjoy Mykonos’ breathtaking vistas
- Experience stunning Santorini sunsets
- Feast on local olives, feta and tzatziki
- Party at the famous Paradise Beach
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Boat, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- DDanielWritten on December 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip around the Greek islands was better than i was expecting. Stasi was a great tour guide and on numerous occasions he dropped what he was doing just to help out or show us where we wanted to go and gave great recommendations on the best way to do it. The transport and accomodation was also very good.Show detailed ratings
- LLaurenWritten on December 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentOne of the best tours I have ever been on! Stasi's knowledge and enthusiastic nature made our trip 1 in a million and cannot recommend him more! Thank you again!Show detailed ratings
- ISizzyWritten on November 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentStasi is a completely chilled guy who is cool and kind and makes sure everyone is having a great time. I would totally go on another contiki trip with him as our tour leaderShow detailed ratings
- AAshleighWritten on November 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentThank you Stasi for ensuring we all had a wonderful time in Greece! It was great to be taken around by someone who knew so much about the language and culture. You were kind and caring to everyone on the trip. Thank you!Show detailed ratings
- JJillianWritten on November 21, 20174.0 - GoodStasi made my experience in Greece an amazing one! He was informative, helpful and most of all, fun! Contiki is lucky to have such a wonderful tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- BBonitaWritten on November 20, 20174.0 - GoodThe Greek Island Hopping tour was a wonderful and worthwhile experience. The guides went above expectations to ensure that we got the most out of the trip and were just lovely people in general. Convenient transportation was always available and the activities were well planned and ran smoothly according to the timeline. I would recommend this trip to anyone who wants to travel top the Greek Islands. Its a great opportunity to meet new people and step out of your comfort zone and just have an amazing fun time!Show detailed ratings
- PMPaulWritten on November 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentSeeing the Greek islands for the first time was amazing! Stasi was such an awesome tour guide. He was really knowledgeable and down to earth and made the effort to get know evey single person on the tour. He was really good at recommending different activities for us to do in our free time, and his food suggestions were always well received! The tour was well organised and the accommodation was very nice. I'm glad I had Stasi to take me around my first time in Greece. Ios was probably my favourite of the islands!Show detailed ratings
- SRSarahWritten on November 17, 20173.5 - GoodI went on the Greek island contiki tour with Stasi and it was one of the best holidays I’ve had, he was so helpful and one of the most genuine and nicest people I have met. Stasi always made sure we were ok and gave us lots of suggestions on things to do and also lots of information about Greece in general. I would highly recommend him to anyone if they want to visit Greece!Show detailed ratings
- LGLeylaWritten on November 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe Greek Island Hopping tour was amazing! The islands were beautiful and the tour guides were helpful and fun. I would definitely go on this tour again.Show detailed ratings
- MM.CWritten on November 17, 20174.0 - GoodFun experience, with excellent tour guides!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 4 - 6: Mykonos
- Day 6: Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 7 - 9: Santorini
- Day 9: Santorini to Ios
- Day 10 - 12: Ios
- Day 12: Ios to Athens
- Day 13: Depart Athens
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Easy Pace: take it slow with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
What are the highlights of this tour?
This is an amazing tour of Greece with some amazing highlights such as enjoying Mykonos’ breathtaking vistas, experiencing stunning Santorini sunsets and feasting on local olives, feta and tzatzik.
- February 1, 2017
Can I get the same room with my friend who also booked the tour?
You can stay in the same room even if you book separately - just let us know that your bookings need to be connected as you are travelling together.
- February 1, 2017
What is the age range of most of your travellers?
Contiki creates trip itineraries designed exclusively for younger travellers. Their age range is 18 to 15 years of age but the majority of the travellers is in their early 20ies. Their tours are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Went on a Contiki European Whirl in 2013...had such a blast I joined the company. Best decision of my..."
- "Passionate about travel, food and freddo cappuccinos.. Teaching English in China or travelling in the..."
- "I've had a passion for travelling, since before I could walk, with my first overseas trip being when..."
- "Born and raised in Melbourne, Australia with a Sri Lankan background, the decision to leave home and..."
30 travellers met before going on their Contiki Greek Island Hopping tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John24th January 2018
Greek Island Hopping
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Athens13 DaysMondayMay 14, 2018to Athens0 seats left$59USD $2,365
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Athens13 DaysThursdayMay 17, 2018to Athens0 seats left$59USD $2,365
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from Athens13 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to Athens0 seats left$59USD $2,365
- FridayMay 11, 2018from Athens13 DaysWednesdayMay 23, 2018to Athens8 seats left$636$2,365-25%USD $1,774
- MondayMay 14, 2018from Athens13 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Athens0 seats left$59USD $2,365
- ThursdayMay 17, 2018from Athens13 DaysTuesdayMay 29, 2018to Athens9 seats left$703$2,617-25%USD $1,963
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Athens13 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$703$2,617-25%USD $1,963
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from Athens13 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Athens7 seats left$703$2,617-25%USD $1,963
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Athens13 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$703$2,617-25%USD $1,963
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Athens13 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$703$2,617-25%USD $1,963
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 May 2018 the full payment of $1,774 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1774 for Greek Island Hopping, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,774 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,447 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 269 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Hopping