Greek Island Hopping
- US $ 2,299
- +3 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Rather Poor
- KirinaWritten on January 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing tour guide, amazing experience!
- AAndrewComminsWritten on January 3, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Could not recommend a more knowledgeable and fun individual while looking out for your wellbeing all at the same time!!!! My person opinion everything for the contiki transportation and itinerary, through to the food and adventures with the contiki... Read more
- CCamilleHoesslyWritten on December 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall this tour was full of incredible scenery, food discovery and fun night out with a great group of people! To top that, we were very lucky to experience this tour with our incredible tour Guide Stasi Nikos. He made this experience 10X better.... Read more
- ShamWritten on December 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stasi was absolutely fantastic. He played a crucial role in making my trip as fun and smooth as possible. He was always on top of his stuff, to ensure my group was able to participate and make the most out of the trip. I have been on two Contiki tours so... Read more
- AshleighWritten on December 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely loved having Stasi as our tour manager. He's the absolute best tour manager I've had. He's extremely easy to get along with, super friendly and looks out for everyone. He makes sure you're comfortable and safe and knows how to go out and have a... Read more
- MelissaWritten on December 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an awesome vacation! Memories that will last a lifetime - I'm really grateful to experience the beauty of the Greek's islands and our tour guide for being knowledgeable, personable and fun!
- LLaraJaneWritten on December 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fabulous tour, Stasi was an amazing tour guide very relaxed and knowledgeable who really made my holiday experience in Greece better than expected!
- SSarahkobeissiWritten on December 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had the best time in the Greek Islads and it couldn’t have been done without the amazing continued group and the even better tour guide Stasi! He made sure we were always happy and having a good time and would go through so much effort to make sure we had... Read more
- CCodyHannellyWritten on November 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Stasi was a great tour guide he would always go the extra mile to make sure we were looked after and had a great time. He was a joy to be around and made the experience so much better. He really cared if we were having fun and involved. Would 100% go with... Read more
- TTylerKilvingtonWritten on November 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I LOVED this contiki tour. It was so much fun!!! The islands are beautiful - there is so much to explore & learn about each place. Although it definitely wouldn't have been the same without Stasi. He is the most amazing tour guide. He's very knowledgeable,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Athens
- Day 3: Athens to Mykonos
- Day 4: Mykonos
- Day 5: Mykonos
- Day 6: Mykonos to Santorini
- Day 7: Santorini
- Day 8: Santorini
- Day 9: Santorini to Ios
- Day 10: Ios
- Day 11: Ios
- Day 12: Ios to Athens
- Day 13: Depart Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Greek Island Hopping
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- Greek Island hopping
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends back in Athens after breakfast at approximately 10 am. The departure point will most likely be Hotel Poseidon Athens, however, all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
The first day of this tour is an arrivals day, so you can arrive in Athens at any time! Your meeting point will most likely be Hotel Poseidon Athens, however, all accommodations are subject to change until your final documents are released. The tour officially starts at 6 pm with a group dinner.
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details. This is a list of accommodations they typically stay at, but please be advised that they are subject to change:
Hotel Poseidon Athens
Paradise Beach Resort Mykonos
Far Out Hotel Ios
Hopefully, this list will give you a better idea of what kind of accommodation you can expect while on tour.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Went on a Contiki European Whirl in 2013...had such a blast I joined the company. Best decision of my..."
- "Passionate about travel, food and freddo cappuccinos.. Teaching English in China or travelling in the..."
- "I've had a passion for travelling, since before I could walk, with my first overseas trip being when..."
- "I'm a Greek Aussie with huge passion for exploring the world and experiencing it with great people. I've..."
- "Born and raised in Melbourne, Australia with a Sri Lankan background, the decision to leave home and..."
- "An Aussie and Deutsch cross Contiki Tour guide, with a slight resemblance to the youngest Hanson brother...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lillian16th January 2019
Greek Island Hopping
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Athens13 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to AthensOnly 1 seat leftUSD $2,299Book Now Hold my
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Athens13 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Athens8 seats leftUSD $2,299
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Athens13 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Athens9 seats leftUSD $2,299
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Athens13 DaysWednesdayMay 22, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,299Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Athens13 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,456
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Athens13 DaysTuesdayMay 28, 2019to Athens8 seats leftUSD $2,570
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Athens13 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Athens9 seats leftUSD $2,570
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Athens13 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Athens7 seats leftUSD $2,570
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Athens13 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Athens9 seats leftUSD $2,570
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Athens13 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Athens7 seats leftUSD $2,570
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 March 2019 the full payment of $2,299 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2299 for Greek Island Hopping, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,299 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,317 tours in Europe
- covered by 338 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 354 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Hopping