New Zealand Explorer - Both Islands
- Our saving
- US $ 1,647
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- SandraWritten on February 1, 20195.0 - Excellent
Ben was knowledgable, enthusiastic, friendly and above all made my whole experience memorable. He often gave a shout out about random information or sites along our sometimes long drives. Was full of historical and cultural knowledge. You could tell he's... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the awesome review Sandra! We're so glad that you had such a great time with Ben
- RHRichardWritten on December 8, 20185.0 - Excellent
Fantastic tour, did the NZ explorer 14 day. The north island was incredible, there are so many unique interesting activities to do and Robbie was very organised and got everyone where they wanted to go. The days felt full and we didn't have much downtime... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the fantastic review Richard! We're so glad you enjoyed your time in New Zealand with Wild Kiwi!
- JjeseniaBunkleyWritten on November 22, 20183.5 - Good
North and South island experience were both very different in activities and groups. We did a lot of activities with Tolin our guide in the North island and it was a lot of fun keeping busy. Scenery was so beautiful and had a great small group. Hostels were... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the review Jesenia!
- KathyWritten on November 17, 20185.0 - Excellent
I had an amazing time exploring the north island of New Zealand! Tolan was super knowledgeable and so fantastic that I cannot put it into words. The north island had a lot of things to offer and I wish I could stay in some towns longer than others but alas... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the awesome review Kathy! We're glad you had such a great time!
- NatashaWhiteWritten on August 3, 20185.0 - Excellent
I've been on a lot of group tours before and I have to say this was definitely the best! Jed was awesome! He knew so much about NZ and he always went out of his way to make sure we had a great time. The small group made it so easy to make friends! New... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewWow! Thanks for the great review, Natasha! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time in NZ!
- PTPinalWritten on April 14, 20184.0 - Good
The tour was amazing. A very memorable one. Had a blast with others and places we visited were amazing. I wish we'd stayed a night in Lake tekamo. It's looks amazing so Def feel like I missed outShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewThanks for the review Pinal!
- TMTaraWritten on February 23, 20185.0 - Excellent
The trip was 100% what I expected, and was exactly how it is described .. both the tour guides I had were extremely knowledgable, friendly and helpful. There were always activities to do some which you have to pay for but if you didn't want to do those,... Read moreShow detailed ratingsWild Kiwi commented on this reviewWoohoo! Thanks for the 5 stars Tara! We're glad you liked our vehicle and our guides!
- ANAliyaWritten on February 2, 20181.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
Sorry to say that I didn’t enjoy this 14 day tour! I have been on lots and usually LOVE tours. But What a waste of SO much money! And it’s not a 14 days Tour.....it’s a 12 day and even that is pushing it. You’re paying over £2000 NZ dollars for a room and a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 AUCKLAND - RAGLAN
- Day 2 RAGLAN - TAUPO (via WAITOMO)
- Day 3 TAUPO
- Day 4 TAUPO - ROTORUA
- Day 5 ROTORUA
- Day 6 ROTORUA - COROMANDEL
- Day 7 COROMANDEL - AUCKLAND
- Day 8 CHRISTCHURCH FRANZ JOSEF GLACIER
- Day 9 FRANZ JOSEF GLACIER
- Day 10 FRANZ JOSEF QUEENSTOWN
- Day 11 QUEENSTOWN & MILFORD SOUND
- Day 12 QUEENSTOWN
- Day 13 MOUNT COOK
- Day 14 MT COOK CHRISTCHURCH
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Meet Robbie | Guide Video | Wild Kiwi Adventure Tours
- Wild Kiwi Vehicle Tour | Wild Kiwi Adventure Tours
- Wild Kiwi | Jump In
- Wild Kiwi | Adrenaline Rush
- Wild Kiwi | BBQ with a view
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Travel addict who loves nothing more than sharing that addiction...."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall4th October 2018
New Zealand Explorer - Both Islands
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Auckland14 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to ChristchurchOnly 3 seats left$70USD $1,688
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Auckland14 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to ChristchurchOnly 3 seats left$70USD $1,688
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Auckland14 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to ChristchurchOnly 3 seats left$70USD $1,688
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Auckland14 DaysFridayJul 5, 2019to ChristchurchOnly 3 seats left$70USD $1,688
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Auckland14 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to ChristchurchOnly 3 seats left$70USD $1,688
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Auckland14 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to ChristchurchOnly 3 seats left$70USD $1,688
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Auckland14 DaysFridayJul 26, 2019to ChristchurchOnly 3 seats left$70USD $1,688
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Auckland14 DaysFridayAug 2, 2019to ChristchurchOnly 3 seats left$70USD $1,688
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Auckland14 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to ChristchurchOnly 3 seats left$70USD $1,688
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Auckland14 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to ChristchurchOnly 3 seats left$70USD $1,688
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Christchurch is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Wild Kiwi booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2019 the full payment of $1,647 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1647 for New Zealand Explorer - Both Islands, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Wild Kiwi will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Wild Kiwi tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 106 km
- Raglan (New Zealand)
- 144 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 150 km
- Hahei (New Zealand)
- 93 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 764 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 199 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 222 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 71 km
- Milford Sound (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,647 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,294 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for New Zealand Explorer - Both Islands via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on New Zealand Explorer - Both Islands