Australia – Beachside Wildlife Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 3,390
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- KKKathyWritten on April 6, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A lot of variety and places not on the typical tour route. Guides were fun and added to the enjoyment of our trip.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive at the Gold Coast and Meet Your Group
- Day 2: Visit a Koala Sanctuary and Afternoon Cruise Along the Water
- Day 3: Meet the Residents at the Wildlife Conservation Park
- Day 4: Help Out at the Park and Meet Koalas
- Days 5: Free Day to Explore
- Day 6: Say Goodbye to the Park and Skywalk Through the Rainforest
- Day 7: Free Day to Explore and Enjoy a Sunset BBQ
- Day 8: Meet the Quandamooka People on North Stradbroke Island
- Day 9: Explore the Beauty of North Stradbroke Island
- DAY 10: Return Home or Extension to Sydney
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Svetlana17th February 2019
Australia – Beachside Wildlife Adventure
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Gold Coast10 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to Brisbane10+ seats left$105USD $3,390
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Gold Coast10 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to Brisbane10+ seats left$105USD $3,390
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Gold Coast10 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to Brisbane10+ seats left$105USD $3,390
- SundayFeb 2, 2020from Gold Coast10 DaysTuesdayFeb 11, 2020to Brisbane10+ seats left$105USD $3,390
- SundayMar 22, 2020from Gold Coast10 DaysTuesdayMar 31, 2020to Brisbane10+ seats left$105USD $3,390
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Gold Coast10 DaysTuesdayMay 12, 2020to Brisbane10+ seats left$105USD $3,390
- SundayJun 7, 2020from Gold Coast10 DaysTuesdayJun 16, 2020to Brisbane10+ seats left$105USD $3,390
- SundayJul 12, 2020from Gold Coast10 DaysTuesdayJul 21, 2020to Brisbane10+ seats left$105USD $3,390
- SundayAug 2, 2020from Gold Coast10 DaysTuesdayAug 11, 2020to Brisbane10+ seats left$105USD $3,390
- SundayNov 15, 2020from Gold Coast10 DaysTuesdayNov 24, 2020to Brisbane10+ seats left$105USD $3,390
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Gold Coast is the starting point and Brisbane is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Discover Corps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 150 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 November 2019 the full payment of $3,390 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 150 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3390 for Australia – Beachside Wildlife Adventure, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discover Corps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discover Corps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Gold Coast (Australia)
- 52 km
- Stradbroke Island (Australia)
- 44 km
- Brisbane (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,390 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,369 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 97 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 150 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Australia – Beachside Wildlife Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia – Beachside Wildlife Adventure