Camino de Santiago Encompassed
- Our saving
- US $ 1,317
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- +5 Destinations
- Northern Spain
- Santiago de Compostela
Start in Madrid and end in Santiago de Compostela! With the in-depth cultural tour Camino de Santiago Encompassed, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 6 other destinations in Spain. Camino de Santiago Encompassed includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Athea's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentHaving a great guide made all of the difference. Fredy Hernando was enthusiastic, funny, engaging, and professional at ... Read more
- Kay Salehi's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip was beyond my expectations. Our Guide, Lalo was very considerate and very generous with his time and his knowle... Read more
- Samar Chahine's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentIbrahim was nice patient guide, good story teller and has lots of information about the historical places we visited.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Madrid
- Day 2 Madrid (1B)
- Day 3 Madrid/Sarria (1B)
- Day 4 Sarria/Portomarín (1B)
- Day 5 Portomarín/Palas de Rei (1B)
- Day 6 Palas de Rei/Melide (1B)
- Day 7 Melide/Arzúa (1B)
- Day 8 Arzúa/Salceda (1B)
- Day 9 Salceda/Santiago de Compostela (1B)
- Day 10 Santiago de Compostela (1B)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Camino de Santiago Encompassed
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Madrid10 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Santiago de Compostela6 seats left$298$1,549-15%USD $1,317
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Madrid10 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$298$1,549-15%USD $1,317
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Madrid10 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$314$1,629-15%USD $1,385
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Madrid10 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Santiago de Compostela8 seats left$314$1,629-15%USD $1,385
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Madrid10 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$314$1,629-15%USD $1,385
- FridayJul 12, 2019from Madrid10 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$298$1,549-15%USD $1,317
- FridayJul 19, 2019from Madrid10 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$298$1,549-15%USD $1,317
- FridayAug 2, 2019from Madrid10 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$298$1,549-15%USD $1,317
- FridayAug 16, 2019from Madrid10 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$298$1,549-15%USD $1,317
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Madrid10 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Santiago de Compostela10+ seats left$298$1,549-15%USD $1,317
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $1,317 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1317 for Camino de Santiago Encompassed, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 501 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 405 km
- Sarria (Spain)
- 17 km
- Portomarin (Spain)
- 22 km
- Palas de Rei (Spain)
- 13 km
- Melide (Spain)
- 12 km
- Arzua (Spain)
- 32 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,317 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours