The Best of the Baltics + Baltic Coast in 8 days
- Our saving
- US $ 796
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- PPreetiWritten on March 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Lovely tour for good price. We met new people and enjoyed tour program together. Iveta was so helpful answering our questions. Hotels were good located, breakfast - just excellent. Days were warm and driver used too much of A/C, I think. Highly recommended.
- LLeeyaWritten on February 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A huge thank to Iveta for organizing an awesome trip! The hotels, staff, guides and transfer services were all superb! Your service, efforts and professionalism was great all the way through. Thanks again for making our trip and holidays special.... Read more
- GGedeonWritten on January 30, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was great Baltic tour!!! Organization – perfect!. We really had great time! Thanks for your assistance. I will definitely always recommend your company! With warm regards,
- PAULWritten on July 5, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The guide was fantastic - knowledgeable, organised and caring. The route was good but a lot of time on the bus required for the route. The accommodation was generally disappointing located at some distance from the historical centres, except in Klaipeda... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Starting off in the Capital of Lithuania
- Day 2: Traveling from Vilnius to Klaipeda. Visiting Vilnius Old Town, Trakai and more
- Day 3: Spending time in Klaipeda, Lithuania
- Day 4: Traveling from Klaipeda to Riga, Latvia
- Day 5: Tour in Riga, Latvia
- Day 6: Arriving to Tallinn, Estonia
- Day 7: Sightseeing in Tallinn, Estonia
- Day 8: Departure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
The Best of the Baltics + Baltic Coast in 8 days
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Tallinn0 seats left$33USD $796Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$33USD $796Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to Tallinn8 seats left$33USD $796
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$33USD $796
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$33USD $796
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$33USD $796
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$33USD $796
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$33USD $796
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$33USD $796
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Vilnius8 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Tallinn10+ seats left$33USD $796
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2019 the full payment of $796 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $796 for The Best of the Baltics + Baltic Coast in 8 days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 287 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 229 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $796 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,179 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Best of the Baltics + Baltic Coast in 8 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Best of the Baltics + Baltic Coast in 8 days