The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 785
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Vilnius and end in Tallinn! With the historical tour Baltic Classical, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Vilnius to Tallinn and through Vilnius, Lithuania and 3 other destinations in Europe. Baltic Classical includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Baltic Tours:Write a review
- MI YAN YUEN's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentGood value for money. Good to have a small group in low season.
- Malcolm MacKenzie's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentThe places visited were well chosen and provided a good opportunity for group and individual activity. Good accommodati... Read more
- Boris Lioznyansky's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.0 - GoodThe tour was average. The hotels were better than expected - almost all 4-stars (even by American standards), with exce... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Landing to the Capital of Lithuania
- Day 2: Traveling from Vilnius to Klaipeda. Visiting Vilnius Old Town, Trakai and more
- Day 3: Spending time in Klaipeda, Lithuania
- Day 4: Traveling from Klaipeda to Riga, Latvia
- Day 5: Tour in Riga, Latvia
- Day 6: Arriving to Tallinn, Estonia
- Day 7: Sightseeing in Tallinn, Estonia
- Day 8: Departure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Caroline25th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Tallinn8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $33USD $785
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Tallinn8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $33USD $785
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Tallinn8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $33USD $785
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Tallinn8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $33USD $785
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Tallinn8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $33USD $785
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Tallinn8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $33USD $785
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Tallinn8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $33USD $785
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Vilnius8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Tallinn8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $33USD $785
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Tallinn8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $33USD $785
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Vilnius8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Tallinn8 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $33USD $785
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLithuania , Latvia and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and Tallinn is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $785 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $785 for Baltic Classical, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 795 km.
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 287 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 229 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $785 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Classical via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours