3 Day Normandy, Saint-Malo, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castles
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 10 to 99
- Operated in:
- English, Spanish
- Tour id:
- Hygiene Measures:
Places You’ll See
- Omaha Beach
- Mont Saint-Michel
- Visit three very different regions of France over three days: Normandy, Brittany and Touraine
- Discover the world-famous Châteaux of the Loire Valley from Paris
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Explore Normandy, St Malo and Mont St-Michel
- Day 1 Guided Tour of Rouen, Honfleur & Normandy Landing Beaches
- Day 2 Guided Sightseeing Tour of Saint-Malo and the Mont Saint-Michel cities
- Day 3 Guided Sightseeing Tour of the Loire Valley Castles of Langeais, Chenonceau and Wine Tasting
- COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Operated by PARISCityVISION
Active in Paris and all over France since 1929, PARISCityVISION offers a wide variety of guided tours in Paris and France's most attractive tourism regions. Do you want to visit Paris and the rest of France? We offer a selection of tourist circuits, activities, excursions and guided visits all over the country. Take advantage of several tours that depart from Paris to see the Chateaux de la Loire, the Mont Saint-Michel, Normandy beaches, and Provence. We focus on 4 major assets: our experienced teams and multilingual professional guides, our multicultural environment and continuous innovation with new excursions and themes year after year.Read more
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- CSChristy· June 5th, 2023The tour was incredible. The guide was awesome and we enjoyed the whole time. Easy to book through Tour Radar as well.Trip date: June 2023
- SSsamuel· June 5th, 2023Great tour. Extremely knowledgeable and pleasant tour guide (Layla). Kept everyone on schedule and filled us in on historical facts along the way. The days were long, but no time wasted. The length of the stops and unsupervised time was appropriate. The... Show moreTrip date: June 2023
- WWilson· May 17th, 2023Was a great tour with a sampling of many sites. Our guide Layla and driver Max did a wonderful job.Trip date: May 2023
- Nikki· May 11th, 2023Never book this company, since l booked an excursion to Versaille, turned up on the day with voucher, booking number and they had the gall to turn around to say that my travel agent cancelled the booking even though he was the one that gave me the... Show moreTrip date: May 2023
- Cheryl· May 8th, 2023Perfect tour of the Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley. Right amount of time everywhere. Great guide giving good solid information. Wonderful hotels and food. Lovely group. Comfortable bus and terrific driver who was helpful with luggage and supportive... Show moreTrip date: May 2023
- JWJayme· May 7th, 2023Leila was a fantastic guide! She was very knowledgeable, positive and took great care of all of us in the tour. The itinerary was perfect each day and ran on schedule.Trip date: May 2023
- KKKathryn Laura· November 15th, 2022Excellently organized. Driver & Tour Guide the absolute best Both people a real asset to Tourradar / ParisCity Vision. Places visited were varied, thus well chosen. Enough time available to fully enjoy each place Hotels very comfortable. I had a super... Show moreTrip date: October 2022
- PSPaul· October 11th, 2022Amelia was a wonderful guide - very informative and patient with questions. You move very quickly but the one big criticism is allowing people to be late - then getting a later start which rushed us through things. We missed time at the cemetery and... Show moreTrip date: October 2022
- KKKaren· October 2nd, 2022Great itinerary. Excellent tour guides.Trip date: September 2022
- JSJENNIFER· September 30th, 2022Not too much and not too little – just right. The two Director and driver were wonderful people; the places and sites that we visited were lovely; the bus was very comfortable and the evening commendations were just fine.Trip date: September 2022
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Thursday15 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$747
- Thursday22 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$747
- Thursday29 Jun, 2023Saturday1 Jul, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$747
- Thursday6 Jul, 2023Saturday8 Jul, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$747
- Thursday13 Jul, 2023Saturday15 Jul, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$747
- Thursday20 Jul, 2023Saturday22 Jul, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$747
- Thursday27 Jul, 2023Saturday29 Jul, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$747
- Thursday3 Aug, 2023Saturday5 Aug, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$747
- Thursday10 Aug, 2023Saturday12 Aug, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$747
- Thursday17 Aug, 2023Saturday19 Aug, 2023English, SpanishMultiple Room Types$747
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer a pick-up and drop-off hotel service?
The tour operator does offer pick-up and drop-off options for tours that mention “HOTEL PICK-UP”, however your hotel must be located inside Paris (ZIP code must start by 75).
In this case, once you return back to Paris, taxi drop off at your hotel will also be included.
- What should I wear on the tour?
Comfortable shoes and clothing suitable for the outdoors are recommended, depending on the season of your departure!
- What is the age limit?
There is no age limit on this tour! Children under 3 can participate for free, however, our team of Travel Experts should be notified at the time of booking. For small children, an extra bed will be provided by the hotel.
- What is a single supplement?
A single supplement is charged when a traveller is travelling solo or they would prefer the privacy of their own room instead of sharing with their travel companion. To find out more information and to check the availability please contact our team of Travel Experts.
- Do you have triple rooms for families available?
ParisCityVision will do their best to accommodate your family however triple rooms are generally not available. All rooms will be twin or double, and for small children an extra bed will be provided by the hotel.
- What kind of accommodation is used on this tour?
Your final trip documents will be released a few weeks prior to departure, and will include your specific accommodation details. We can, however, assure you that all accommodation used on this tour will be comfortable 4 star hotels.
- Is there a lot of walking on this tour?
Absolutely! You will be able to shop, stroll around and capture some amazing landscapes to make your stay memorable.
- Where do I get my tickets?
You will receive a voucher once your booking is finalised, and it will give you helpful instructions such as departure point, check-in and departure time. You can print the voucher or keep it on your mobile device, however, it will need to be shown if requested.
- What is included in the price of the tour?
To see what is included in the tour simply click on the “What’s included” tab on the main tour page. Here you can find all the information about Transfers, Professional Guide, Entrances and Meals.
- When and where does the tour start?
The departure will be from ParisCityVision's centrally located agency in Paris: PARISCityVISION Agency 2, Rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris at 7.15am. If you have decided to book a pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Paris (ZIP code must start by 75) the meeting point is from 6.30am in front of the hotel.
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F.
- Type CFrance
- Type EFrance
- Type FFrance
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 7th, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 7th, 2023, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with PARISCityVISION. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and PARISCityVISION will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "PARISCityVISION" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring France
- France Travel Guide | All You Need to Know
- Family Trip to Europe Itineraries (From 1 to 3 Weeks)
- Best Explorer Tours and Trips 2023/2024
- France from Paris
- France Explorer
- 3 days France
- Operators in Europe
- Europe Castle
- France Castle
- Loire Castle
- 3 Day Normandy, Saint-Malo, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castles Tours in France
- Explorer Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Family Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Historical Tours
- Northern France
- Europe Castle
- France Castle
- Loire Castle
- France tours