Slovenia - Multiactivity Week in Soča Valley
- Manal Hassan's review about another Nature Trips tour5.0 - Excellent
The itinerary was top notch. The hut to hut trail was the highlight of the trip in the heart of Triglav national park. The gourmet part of the trip was amazing between Ana Ros tasting menu and Goriska Brda final dinner with some Kremsnita in between, one... Read more
- Olga's review about another Nature Trips tour5.0 - Excellent
I travelled with my family to Slovenia with this company. We wanted a holiday in nature, with the possibility to do several outdoor activities. Everything was well arranged, the airport transfers and the guide. The accommodation was a lovely guesthouse just... Read more
- Achille Orti's review about another Nature Trips tour5.0 - Excellent
The tour was a wonderful discovery of slovenian food and wine. Fantastic cooking classes and very good arrangements for our accommodations in Brda and transfers from the Ljubljana airport. Very welcoming assistant during the whole tour. It was a unique... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 - ARRIVAL DAY . KOBARID
- DAY 2 - RAFTING SOCA VALLEY
- DAY 3 - CANYONING - SUSEC CANYON
- DAY 4 - KAYAK DAY - SOCA RIVER
- DAY 5 - DAY OFF
- DAY 6 - MOUNTAIN BIKING - TRIGLAV
- DAY 7 - TUBING / BOVEC
- DAY 8 - DEPARTURE DAY
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Kobarid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nature Trips booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Slovenia - Multiactivity Week in Soča Valley, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nature Trips will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nature Trips tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Kobarid (Slovenia)
- 21 km
- Triglav National Park (Slovenia)
- 19 km
- Bovec (Slovenia)
- 10 km
- Kobarid (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Slovenia - Multiactivity Week in Soča Valley via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,452 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours