Guided Iceland Circle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,675
- Visit Iceland's best preserved traditional turf church
- Witness the cascading aqua waters of Goðafoss falls
- Bathe in soothing geothermal baths and mud pools
- Explore the labyrinthine lava fields of Dimmuborgir
- Spot seals swimming in the icy glacial lagoon
- Learn all about the hardy Icelandic horses
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- GJ Travel
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1, TUE or FRI: WELCOME to ICELAND (50 km/31 mls)
Start point Booked accommodation - see itinerary, Reykjavík, Reykjavík, Iceland 09:00
- Day 2, WED or SAT: VOLCANO CRATER, SEALS, FJORDS & MOUNTAINS (425 km/264 mls)
- Day 3, THU or SUN: THE CAPITAL OF NORTH ICELAND, LAKE MÝVATN & GEOTHERMAL BATHS (120 km/75 mls)
- Day 4, FRI or MON: LAVA LABYRINTH, HOT SPRINGS & TRAVEL EAST (250 km/155 mls)
- Day 5, SAT or TUE: FJORDS, GLACIER AND ICE (470 km/292 mls)
- Day 6, SUN or WED: SOUTH COAST (240 km/149 mls)
- Day 7, MON or THU: ICELANDIC HORSES & GOLDEN CIRCLE (160 km/99 mls)
Day 8, TUE or FRI: DEPARTURE HOME (50 km/31 mls)
End point Booked accommodation - see itinerary, Reykjavík, Reykjavík, Iceland
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JenniferWritten on September 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was amazing. Our tour guide was Finn, and he was personable, funny, knowledgeable and really helpful. It is an intense trip to places that are beyond belief. I would absolutely book this tour again. The only note - the only meals that were... Read moreReview collected by GJ Travel
- Anne MareeWritten on June 30, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour, small group . Guide was very knowledgeable flora, fauna, volcanos, geology. Troll stories . Took us on many interesting walks . Fabulous all round would recommend GJ tours. 10/10Review collected by GJ Travel
- TerenceWritten on June 6, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide and driver, Jonas, was excellent. Very confident driver and very knowledgable guide. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience.Review collected by GJ Travel
- RremyWritten on January 16, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
a fantastic trip.had a great time in iceland.The tour guide Simone de Greefe was very warm ,friendly,joined usin all our activities,quite informative,.This tour outpassed all our expectations.She made this holiday very special for us
- AAnonymousWritten on September 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great trip loved the small group and there was always plenty of time to look.Billy was so informative and patient.Would have liked the tour to have a whole day exploring Reykjavik.
- BWBarryWritten on September 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a trip of a life time enhanced by our by our guide who was magnificent.
- CCMogaveroWritten on September 2, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
On July 10th to 17th I took the Guided Iceland Circle Tour with GJ Travel. While the scenery was stunning we were not provided with an expert guide (as promised on GJ's website). Our driver was a nice individual but he was very difficult to understand,... Read more
- SRStevenWritten on September 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A really good trip. There is a lot of driving, yet our guide made frequent stops and provided us with lots of local information. A truly memorable experience.
- SPStephanieWritten on July 18, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We had an excellent driver but not a tour guide. Comparable packages have both a driver and a guide. We were not escorted through sites or had information beyond what our personal tour books indicated. Also the microphone in the bus was poor and the AC only... Read more
- RBRonaldWritten on May 22, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Some hotels were too far from downtown. Some had no happy hour and happy hours often had early close.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the maximum group size of this tour?
The maximum passenger capacity for all Guided Iceland Circle departures is 30 persons.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Guided Iceland Circle
- Say Yes to Iceland
- TourRadar presents Iceland with GJ Travel
- TourRadar presents Iceland with John
- TourRadar presents GJ Travel
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Freda25th August 2019
Guided Iceland Circle
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- FridayOct 18, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Reykjavik0 seats left$66USD $2,130
- TuesdayOct 22, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayOct 29, 2019to Reykjavik0 seats left$66USD $2,130
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysFridayNov 1, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$66USD $2,130Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayOct 29, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayNov 5, 2019to Reykjavik0 seats left$66USD $2,130
- FridayNov 1, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysFridayNov 8, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$57USD $1,830Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayNov 5, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayNov 12, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$57USD $1,830Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayNov 8, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysFridayNov 15, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$57USD $1,830Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayNov 12, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayNov 19, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$57USD $1,830Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayNov 15, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysFridayNov 22, 2019to Reykjavik6 seats left$57USD $1,830Sharing a multi-bed room
- TuesdayNov 19, 2019from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to Reykjavik0 seats left$57USD $1,830
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 18 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with GJ Travel. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of GJ Travel. Please familiarise yourself with the GJ Travel payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GJ Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for GJ Travel tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 45 km
- Borgarnes (Iceland)
- 32 km
- Grabrok (Iceland)
- 189 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Godafoss (Iceland)
- 27 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
- 7 km
- Myvatn Nature Baths (Iceland)
- 6 km
- Dimmuborgir (Iceland)
- 7 km
- Namaskard (Iceland)
- 109 km
- Vatnajokull National Park (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,675 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,167 tours in Europe
- covered by 523 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 12 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Guided Iceland Circle