Dalmatian Islands Cruise - from Dubrovnik
Dalmatian Islands Cruise - from DubrovnikDownload PDF Brochure
Lawrence "We booked a Cruise in Croatia - from Dubrovnik with this agency and we were very satisfied. Excellent organization and support. They arranged for us the private transfer from The Dubrovnik Airport to the Port, and everything was well planned. The cruise was provided in small motor ship, i had a double cabin with my wife,i recommend to choose a "on deck cabin", the food served it's great fresh Fi..."
1 / 21
- +6 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Check out the Dubrovnik city center
- Discover the national park Mljet
- Look for tasty seafood in Hvar
- Swim in the amazing Adriatic Sea
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Sailing, Discovery
Start and end in Dubrovnik! With the sailing tour Dalmatian Islands Cruise - from Dubrovnik, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 6 other destinations in Croatia. Dalmatian Islands Cruise - from Dubrovnik is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- ZAzoebWritten on October 17, 20184.0 - GoodOur Initial program for Dalmatian Island Cruise was from October 7th 2018 to October 14th 2018 and the itinerary was different and was changed to October 6th 2918 to October 13th and it happened last minutes before we were to depart. Upon arrival we were contacted and the company did the best to accommodate our stay and provided a very good service, transportation , excursion to Montenegro and made our vacation enjoyable.we did enjoyed the new Dalmatian Island itinerary. We thank the company for the services they provided during our stay. Thank You. AlaviShow detailed ratingsNature Trips commented on this reviewDear Mr. Alavi, Thank you very much for your review and nice words, has been a pleasure to have you on board our cruise. All the best, Best Regards, Marko
- PGPamelaWritten on October 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe were looked after really well and the crew on the boat could not have been better. The accommodation was great so comfortable and spacious. Due to extremely bad weather the intinerary had to be changed arround which was unfortunate, but nobody can predict the weather.Show detailed ratings
- PPeterallenWritten on September 25, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour group wants me to tell you you are selling wrong tour It was updated 2 years ago We went to split and other better placesShow detailed ratingsNature Trips commented on this reviewHi Peter, thank you very much for your review. We are pleased to know that you had a fantastic time in Croatia. The itinerary has been slightly modified year after year and for the next one, the same cruise will be run in a deluxe ship, with even more services included. Best regards
- GSGinaWritten on August 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe cruise was everything that we hoped for: freshly cooked meals, excellent service from the crew and so relaxing. Would recommend this tour very much so however there were a few things which could have made it perfect if altered. The smoking area on the boat was just outside the dining room and meant that if you wanted to eat outside you had to suffer cigarette smoke ( yuk!); the last day we were anchored for most of the day just outside the port of Dubrovnik . It would have been nice to have another swim stop in a quiet bay as we had done everyday and was fabulous to do. We never received a detailed personal itinerary as everyone else had which left us a little in the dark, disadvantaged and originally feeling that maybe we were duped! Lastly when we did get to read someone’s itinerary the recommended gratuities not for us but for a family say of 4 amounted to a huge extra cost. I know that they are voluntary BUT many of us commented on it and it was a really hot topic of discussion on the last day. Had we not read someone else’s itinerary we would have been totally unaware of the expectations. All in all the holiday as I have said was great and thank goodness for the air conditioning. The boat was spotless and we felt very proud to be on that boat when we came into dock each day.The islands that we visited were diverse and so interesting and in that it exceeded our expectations. It was interesting to know that in fact the tour was a Katarina tour and the rest of our holiday colleagues had actually booked through them. Hopefully we got the better deal with Tour Radar!Show detailed ratings
- IWIrisWritten on May 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentYou are the BEST TOURRADAR!!!! WE LOVE YOU, THIS IS OUR 3RD THAT WE BOOKED with you and is been Amazingggggg!!!! Thank you, Iris Wadie Shamieh and Richard ZieglerShow detailed ratings
- LCLawrenceWritten on April 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe booked a Cruise in Croatia - from Dubrovnik with this agency and we were very satisfied. Excellent organization and support. They arranged for us the private transfer from The Dubrovnik Airport to the Port, and everything was well planned. The cruise was provided in small motor ship, i had a double cabin with my wife,i recommend to choose a "on deck cabin", the food served it's great fresh Fish every day ,,pasta with sea food,vegetables,meat all very well cooked. The staff is polite and helpfull. The cruise is a great opportunity to discover the dalmatian islands in complete relax, with free time to enjoy the beaches and explore the historical sights. Recommended .Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: SUNDAY - DUBROVNIK
- DAY 2: MONDAY DUBROVNIK – MLJET
- DAY 3: TUESDAY MLJET – HVAR
- DAY 4: WEDNESDAY HVAR – KORÄULA
- DAY 5: THURSDAY KORÄULA – TRSTENIK
- DAY 6: FRIDAY TRSTENIK – ŠIPAN
- DAY 7: SATURDAY ŠIPAN – DUBROVNIK
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range of most of the passengers on this tour?
Generally, this tour attracts travellers of ages 30 - 80
Is there A/C in the cabins?
There is A/C on board in all cabins, dining and living room.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Dubrovnik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Nature Trips booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Dalmatian Islands Cruise - from Dubrovnik, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Nature Trips will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Nature Trips tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 278 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet (Croatia)
- 78 km
- Scedro (Croatia)
- 15 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 23 km
- Trstenik (Croatia)
- 44 km
- Sipan (Croatia)
- 19 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dalmatian Islands Cruise - from Dubrovnik via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Dalmatian Islands Cruise - from Dubrovnik