Prague to Oktoberfest
Start and end in Prague! With the oktoberfest tour Prague to Oktoberfest, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Prague, Czech Republic and Munich. Prague to Oktoberfest includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- HHollieWritten on August 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentBeing based in Prague for my study abroad semester, I decided to jump on the Stoke bus from Prague. The guide got us there in one piece and with minimal fuss. Once we got to the campsite though that was where the real fun began. The campsite was unreal, all decorated like a mini-festival, and my new friends and I got involved spinning the wheel of misfortune, grabbing our outfits from the campsite, and having wayyyyyy too much fun at the bar serving open beer and sangria. It was simple camping but the mattress and sleeping bag were fine. A couple of my buddies upgraded to glamping so we hung out there a bit haha. Good food. Amazing staff. An unforgettable time (from what I remember).Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 24, 20172.0 - Rather poorI just got back from Oktoberfest 2017 and my experience using Stoke Travel was awful. First of all, Stoke did not prepare us enough for how cold it was going to get at night. I didn't sleep at all because I was shaking all night from the cold temperatures and lack of insulation from the tents. The air mattresses Stoke provided were awful quality with most of them losing air and deflating halfway through the night. Some of the sleeping bags didn't even zip so instead of being able to cocoon yourself inside, you were forced to use it as a thin blanket as you just slept on the flat mattress and touched the cold ground. It was also extremely unsanitary. None of the bathrooms had ANY soap (they claimed they were out), which is absolutely disgusting. There was throw up in the sinks and none of the bathrooms were cleaned the entire weekend. It made porta-potties seem luxurious. The food was also awful, half of the people on my bus home got food poisoning from some nachos that Stoke served our last night there. The breakfast was the only decent meal, and even then, the bacon looked raw. The staff was friendly, but not very accommodating. They didn't go out of their way to help when the mattresses went flat or when the sleeping bags were dysfunctional. You would think if you are paying so much money to stay somewhere that they would at least try to make it comfortable for you. I have never left a location feeling so utterly disgusting in my entire life. Not being able to even properly wash my hands after using the bathroom makes me question as to whether any of the staff or cooks even washed their hands before preparing meals--hence the food poisoning. Basically, if you are looking for a travel company that provides binge drinking, encourages promiscuity, and doesn't care about proper sanitation or your overall wellbeing when sober, then Stoke will fit the bill. I personally will never book with them ever again.Show detailed ratingsStoke Travel commented on this reviewHey Anon, sorry to hear your experience wasn't everything it could be. Yep. Munich is cold. And we offer this advice on your pre-departure email and a quick weather forecast will keep you well prepared on your travels. Thanks for your feedback. Depending on the time of day on the busiest weekends with people drinking unlimited beer and sangria the toilets can get a little grubby and need improvement. Visit any festival with thousands of people and they're also dealing with this issue. Open to suggestions! There was no food poisoning. If there was we would have over 2000 sick people who had dinner with us that night, and well, that would have been mayhem. We had a very small percentage of people get sick. Sometimes this happens when people enjoy that much beer for the first time, in a cold climate, and people in such close proximity to each other. Stoke provide a large festival party camping experience. Our goal is for people to be surrounded by thousands of other likeminded travellers all there for a good time, within a affordable budget price.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Friday Day 1: Prague to Munich
Saturday Day 2: Munich
- Sunday Day 3: Munich to Prague
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Oktoberfest 2015
- Buzzy Kiwi Oktoberfest
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- A day in the life at Stoketoberfest
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Prague.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Prague to Oktoberfest, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 600 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 0 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 300 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Prague to Oktoberfest via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Prague to Oktoberfest